Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

So I'm the only one that liked the chairman, huh. Oh well.
On a side note, I really have to give props to the scanlators for how they're handling this manga. Certainly, I wouldn't have guessed "I ate sobbing alone" was a mnemonic for 1871 without the added explanation, but that's an A for effort right there. Doing your best to carry the wordplay over into English while providing unobtrusive notes at the end of the chapter is really the way to go. Thanks a lot for doing the manga justice.
I observed some douchebag group is suddenly downvoting all the shounen manga. Sure most shounen manga sucks, but there are some that are even better than those that runs in seinen magazines.

This is one of them. "Blah blah.........opinion doesn´t matter", it does, newcomers may skip the good manga without giving it a chance.
Gotta love Nagisa's face at page 15
another example of the ants (bees here) theory.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/127683/dragon-zakura_v6_ch53_by_titania/20
@imerc

You´re joking right? Without Koro-sensei they would be the T in trash. Is thanks to the alien that they can enjoy school again. F*** the rest of the world.
if koro sensei was onizuka.. i bet that principal will receive an instant german suplex
I like how people are bashing the chairman for his teaching methodology, yet no one points out the difficulty Korosensei is putting on his class by having them learn assassination skills, hold the knowledge that their teacher has threatened to destroy the world AND they have to continue living their lives as "ordinary" students.
How can that retard expect the class to remain as wusses and yet assassinate a super powered monster? Of course the normals are gonna freak out if they have contact with them, they could kill them in a split second.
That's not the principal, which was the old guy seen in chapter 11. The young (bad) guy is the chairman.
oh, how i wish to break that headmaster...
Dam, the principal creeps me out.
huh. well, principals can be rather terrifying~
this manga just reminds me of how the common school system has failed, though it dose some good, in the end it's not the best way. in Finland there are no tests or grading anymore, and because of that they went from the worst educated in the world, to the best educated in the world, it's something to think about.
Can we assassinate the Headmaster, that person’s arrogance is bothersome. As a pioneer, he would crush his opposition in the business industry, but as an educator, he fails miserably. He should never have that mentality that he should keep a certain group of students degraded and abused just to boost the majorities work habits at its peak. Kuro sensei, the headmaster needs to be RE-EDUCATED NOW
I like the nice little shout out to Naruto.

So does anybody else want to see that principal get shot?
Someone teach this bastard a lesson.
i hope the teacher does something horrible to that principal he pisses me off.
THIS MANGA IS EPIC!!!!! I WANT MOAR!!!!
(To the man in the upper left panel) What's with those eyes?

Spoiler
I thought Irina did those things to improve the mood of Class E students who seemed to be depressed on the assembly. She is disappointed when she can't do anything on the lack of handouts, but this was resolved by Korosensei.
@Niry I think it's because the director is one ugly mofo, so he's jealous and he manipulates the school to get them there.

Anyway.... Damn the money I would've abandoned the world it I was them.
Strangely enough, it seems that class E holds a rather large amount of good-looking students compared to the other classes. Maybe it's because we haven't seen much of the latter except for the worser dregs? On the other hand, it is hard to rate levels of attractiveness in a Matsui's work with his erratic art. (No offense meant; Neuro is hot in my book.)
Liking this manga more and more now.
nagisa got it all, chest smother and badass moment
Crazy principal and your schoolmates are all bullies, lovely school...................................

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics