Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

Damn, Karma is millimeters away from hitting the back of Koro-sensei's head.
The Chairman's an asshole. He does know those kids can kill him if they wanted to especially Karma.
That Chairman is such an Ass...I'd rather kill him than Sensei Posted Image
Like if you think you'd get an A in Naruto.
the chairmen is a dick how can he say his system works when all he is doing is manipulating how it works behind the scenes why doesn't he just write an A on everyone's test if he is so set on keeping the school at the top with low tactics.
@Pacifier Agreed, however this manga doesn't take itself seriously, so it isn't strange that the characters aren't serious about their situation.
yah teach thim how to kill you
I like this manga, but I can't tell any of the classroom children apart. They don't seem to have any distinguishing features at all. But maybe that's the point, perhaps the author wants us to view them as a group (like the 47 ronin) rather than as individuals?
I like this manga, but I can't tell any of the classroom children apart. They don't seem to have any distinguishing features at all. But maybe that's the point, perhaps the author wants us to view them as a group (like the 47 ronin) rather than as individuals?
I love it when a sack of meat is so full of itself that it sees a massive tornado, or a creature capable of vaporising the Earth in seconds, as no big deal.
Grr, how is 20 pages a week not enough?!
all they gotta do to stay is score top 50 and freak out their old homeroom teachers. then they can be refused to come back.
I wouldn't mind having him as my sensei.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/134636/assassination-classroom_v2_ch13_by_utopia/16
Bottom right.
Coulda sworn that a piece of the ground was the back of a lady's head.
And that some of the debris resembled lingerie.
Was expecting super pervy sensei moment is all I'm saying.
Brb brain bleach.
They can't leave class E,

because E means Elite

LOL
Butbut.. If they score at the top, they'll leave class E wouldn't they?
This manga is brilliant. At first glance, it can be discarded or tossed to the side due to the appearance of a simple gag manga, but after reading the first chapter, I believe that this is one of the best things I've read in a long time.

Looking forward to seeing what happens :D
;A; Lol, don't ever want this manga to end.
Got to admit. That was pretty cool.
@FakeHero

And when the year ends, they all die when Koro-sensei destroys the Earth. Yay!

Oh and if Koro-sensei has a change of heart or is killed before then; guess what we call children who were raised and bred for combat in their youth! Child soldiers! I'm sure they'll have no problems whatsoever leaving (assassination) school and entering a peaceful Japanese life. /sarcasm
The part about koro actually trying to save the world was sort of predictable, but the wordplay seems to be getting progressively harder
I literally laughed out loud at the Naruto headband. I really have to wonder exactly what kind of needs that involves. xD

However, the chairman dampened my good mood. Well, should Koro-sensei succeed in destroying the world, then at least that guy will also die, along with all similar slime. ;D
Kids! Time to change targets for a bit!
Posted ImageBURN!!!
This is how I know I'm reading a Yuusei story.

The principal antagonist (haha) really creeps me the fuck out in a psychological way.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics