Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

This pic has been used:

too many times,

in too many places,

in too short a time span....

Nope, I feel nothing.

I've been deafened to it's comedy.

BTW don't evil villains ever study (fictional) history? You'd think they'd have learned what happens when the protagonist gets "recent-tragedy armor" (It's a sub-type of "plot armor" which increases all stats by 1,000,000% and afflicts berserk state).

Koro-sensei's going all kuro (the color) now.

Next chapter: It's booty kickin' time!

I actually haven't seen that pic before, but maybe I'm in the minority.

Yeah, the typical "you got your ass beat, I kill your ally, now you get 1000x as strong," gets annoying a lot of the time.

Goes to show the originality that's going to take place, but we will see, maybe something interesting will happen.

So far this is ending really badly.  Chapter 170 had some flops in it too.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I love how utterly useless Bitch-Sensei and Karasuma-Sensei have been the entire story.  They are just sitting there, Karasuma can't do shit either.

But yet....  Shiro, the dude who caused everything, is still running around free...

World logic:  We want to kill the super-being, because of how powerful it is....  By creating another super-being... that's 2x as powerful as the first.. (but then use it in wars and our country will be victorious!)!!!

Then of course the Mangaka throws in
Spoiler

How do you know it took that ammount of seconds? Do you work for Matsui? Are you a god of maths or manga? Tell me your secrets!

If it's not clear, I'm being sarcastic.

Maybe it's because I'm the one who drew that battle? Seeing as that's the amount of time it took me to draw that out?

Glad to know people get so upset over someone else's opinions, I guess their precious manga is too important to be looked at with any negativity.

The battle was awful, like every other battle in this manga, so I wasn't really expecting much.   You seem to be very pleased with it, so that's great!

The only one that I liked was the students vs each other.

I wonder how the final battle will go, but not holding my breath for something amazing.

This manga was pretty good overall, but could have been done much better.

I have serious trouble seeing how there wouldn't be a lot of dead government people (etc.) in the aftermath of this, if even one of them died (obviously including teachers) and at least one of them survived.

Well, at least if it was a bit darker.

*Insert this music at the end of this chapter*

Spoiler

I'm crossing my fingers and wish Kayano will wake up with a "TEEHEE IT'S JUST AN ACT" and pull out some decent damage on the enemies, and shocks everyone, and they'll go "you got us Kayano! *wink. then everyone laughed together- END.... I need that cliche plot NOW!

Mach 20 is such a troll they released multiple chapter but stopped at the part where sh*ts about to go down like the heck

If you happen to figure out a way to get chapter 174 before it's even printed in the magazine, please let me know.

Okay.

Rest in Peace.

Nagisa.

Hope you will find another woman.

Mach 20 is such a troll they released multiple chapter but stopped at the part where sh*ts about to go down like the heck

It's also the latest chapter

Bastek is right, Ch 173 is the latest

28cbe6b134.png

noooo what are you doing nagisa

Spoiler

It's also the latest chapter

Spoiler

Did you guys forgot that Kayano might have the second vial of tentacle seeds with her. She might use it on her to self heal or surprisingly use it on Nagisa.

I'm kinda curious if the author could pull a good ending out of this actually going through. Of all people, letting the dead gf's little sister die too? That's a pretty bad fuck-up.

But after a whole year of assassination training without a single notable death, it just feels weird to even bother now.

Like, jeez, it's just murder, no need to be all grim about it.

NOOOO NOT KRILLIN, uh I mean, you know.

super saiyan time

Kayano!!! Nooooo!!!!!!!

It was a pleasure sailing with you, gentlemen

fZW69.gif

Gentleman, it was a pleasure...

oy95s.jpg

Nooooooo, not the second-best girl! (best girl is Nagisa)

Spoiler

Still not leaving the Kayano x Nagisa ship.

*takes out her rubber ring*

Spoiler

This pic has been used:

too many times,

in too many places,

in too short a time span....

Nope, I feel nothing.

I've been deafened to it's comedy.

BTW don't evil villains ever study (fictional) history? You'd think they'd have learned what happens when the protagonist gets "recent-tragedy armor" (It's a sub-type of "plot armor" which increases all stats by 1,000,000% and afflicts berserk state).

Koro-sensei's going all kuro (the color) now.

Next chapter: It's booty kickin' time!

Awwww shiiiiit things are going down now

Spoiler

To be honest, I'm not surprised

Spoiler

But wouldn't it be nice if something like this happened?

Spoiler
Korosensei + Nagisa double berserk combo come at me my body is ready.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics