Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

[spoiler]

<3 07 We will all miss you.

[/spoiler]

KarchAmadeo
Mar 03 2016 05:57 AM

Went MMO rules with the body. Good call from the author. It would be really awkward otherwise.

Spoiler

Well, Akari's in another class, so...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/DWKabyLwgQY

( ‘́⌣’̀)

The main issue is, what the next 3 chapters will be about? XD, the epilogue? or a copeout revive? ;p

well what i could think of are something like..

1 chapter for the part where they show the graduation album koro-sensei made for them, with his message for each one of the student

1 chapter for the official graduation of kunigaoka school maybe?

and last chapter is epilogue with time skip that show how everyone doing in the future

anyway looking forward to last 3 chapter now :3

and i sure do hope that koro-sensei truly died in this chapter, 'cause a tear has been shed, and i dont really to waste it is a stupid things to do :'(

i read chapter 177 while listening to kirameki accoustic.
damn, such a retard.

Spoiler

Spoiler

The main issue is, what the next 3 chapters will be about? XD, the epilogue? or a copeout revive? ;p

Imagine, though he may have scattered in to particles of light, he somehow comes back to life. Not as a tentacle monster but as his original human form. Lol, I wouldn't know what to think about that kind of conclusion if it really does happen.

Man, that spread page with the light burst was really damn good.

Man, that spread page with the light burst was really damn good.

Spoiler

Well fuck

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mach 20 cleaners are fast like Koro-sensei.

Great job guys!

For those of you who might not visit the mach 20 website for extra info, here's something a little extra (start on the right):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Summary of 177

Spoiler

Spoiler

177 in a nutshell

Spoiler

Why hasn't anyone translated chapter 177 yet? sorry for being cheeky

what i don't get is

Spoiler

It already showed us before the beginning of the fight the barrier was opened momentarly to allow them safe entrance however Kurosensei and the students didn't have time to notice as it was very momentary

in case you forgot

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics