Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 41votes)

Delivery Cinderella

Alt Names: alt 卖肉的灰姑娘alt デリバリーシンデレラalt 配送灰姑娘
Author: Non
Artist: Non
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada Masami is just an ordinary college student; however, she has a secret. At night, just like magic, she transforms into the beautiful Deriheru Miyabi. A modern Cinderella story now begins.
Go to Delivery Cinderella Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The difference between slut, whore, bitch and prostitutes, whether female or male! New Window rc1138
  • 4 Replies

98 Comments

I was thinking of 3some here. ahaha! after reading 3 chapters, I don't take this manga seriously.. It's like reading hentai manga :D
Sasaki seems to be taking it pretty negative though. Hopefully through some conflicts and sorting out, they get to be good friends and stuffs.
Following---for now.
Curiosity killed the cat, but remember, a cat has nine lives.
That drama tag is gonna come back to bite us in the ass eventually...
pride? what pride? pride only hurts

-mr wallace who dont like to be fucked like a bitch
You blokes are still on about this? Give it a rest, mates!

Anyway, this latest chapter was very interesting! Sasaki is an interesting character, but I don't think she is as bad as she was initially set up to be. Hopefully she keeps her own beliefs but gains an understanding as to why Masami does what she does.
@ mug3n

lawl I'm not even mad, no idea you got that from. Plus, that depends on each person's definition of "talking shit". It was some slang. You can't handle that? Boo hoo, it's too bad :(

The english part was just a suggestion so that's why I put it at the end. I had some trouble to read that thus why the suggestion but that's up to you duh. You wanna change it, good. You don't, that's fine too. Not my business lol no need to get get your panties up in a bunch ;D

As for the rest, you just assumed everything so good job on having a rich imagination. I already said I don't hold any ill feelings toward the "comment area" dude so what, you want a certification? Proof? Sorry but I have none of that so take my words as you will. You said I'm mad but nowhere in my comments did I ever calling you out even if I could, only you telling me to "grow a pair" (a supposedly offensive attack) and put yourself on a higher pedestal in an attempt to humiliate me. That's fine for now but next time don't expect me to be courteous since I'm already done explaining my part. You don't believe me and enjoy to continue white-knight the other dude, go ahead!

@ Hanan-chan

Oh why, thanks. Have any newer meme to use?
Looks interesting. I wonder why she joined such business. Follow~ :D
I can see sasaki also working in the future as a call girl...
call girl check list [x] mouth wash [x]towel
@ attis

I see. So you got mad and because of that you think you have the right to talk like that to others. "Fuck logic and social rules, I'm mad"

Apart from that, english is not my native language and I know sometimes I make mistakes, but everyone seemed to understand me yet you pointed out that to distract the main reason.

You are really a kid. Grow a pair and come back, then we could talk normally.
Congratulation Attis! You reached the next immature level: 9001! Only 9 levels to go for you to evolve into an embryo!!! Keep up the good work!
Well duh no, I don't think I'm right by taking shit to others so you can talk shit to yourself about that subject lol

Anyway, I'm kinda fed up with those wankers who keep saying "this is the comment area" when people are commenting on things RELATED to the manga and somehow the guy's comment just reminds me of those, not really hating on the dude though.

And lastly, not my fault if you can't handle a bit of slang. Deal with it, or pay me some $ and I'll make sure to be polite to you. Also, please consider to revise your sentence's structure to be more coherent next time while you're at it.
@ attis

Maybe we should talk how fun is seeing how you think you are right only because you talk shit to other users.

It doesn't cost anything to be polite ;)
@ Hanan-chan

Uh huh, so what'd u like we comment on? About how hairy your pussycat is, assuming that you have one? Things like that?
the artist can draw the characters in a way that they look cute, I really like that!
Hahaha, I laughed my ass off reading the comments, most of them are so unreasonable! I think you all forgot that this is the comment area! If you all want I can make a thread for you in the forum, called The difference between slut, whore, bitch and prostitutes, whether female or male!
I do not understand it. From the info listed they have a day job and a night job. So when do they sleep?

Proper men don't stoop to hiring call girls.

Proper man is an endangered species :)

Proper man won't be stopped by silly rules.

Proper men don't stoop to hiring call girls.

From my own understanding so far on the last two chapters, whatever she does, the guy doesn't actually get to stick it in..... as the policy provided by her so called call girl company. Seems like only oral sex is allowed. Unless I'm missing something here.

Proper man won't be stopped by silly rules.
At least this series has NIPPLES!!

I get so tired of seeing bare breasts in manga with NO nipples drawn in!! Do the mangaka of those series truly believe that their shounen audiences are unaware that real female tits have nipples on them!?
The comments section is like wikipedia again or more like the walkthrough of some rpg game..
I don't know about you blokes, but she may very well still be a virgin.

/enjoys the manga, doesn't allow opinions to deter from reading

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics