Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 99votes)

Nyan Koi!

Alt Names: alt にゃんこい!alt 猫愿三角恋alt Meow Love!alt Nyankoi!
Author: Fujiwara Sato
Artist: Fujiwara Sato
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a second-year high school student named Junpei Kousaka, who not only hates cats but also is allergic to them. Unforunately, he happens to have a crush on a girl, Kaede Mizuno, who really loves cats. On the way home from school one day, Junpei kicks an empty can and happens to accidentally hit the Guardian Deity of Cats. Now he's able to understand cats but was practically given a curse. He has to grant 100 wishes from any cat or he'll turn into a cat himself.
Go to Nyan Koi! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic author/artist status New Window kaizer_emperor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 3 Replies
Topic Art change? New Window Irecinius
  • 4 Replies

182 Comments

Is the mangaka still on a hiatus?
There is like a 9 month gap between chapters.
The kitten is a doorstopper for sure.
BTW, it's not all about the cat weight ... instead the size ...
even a light ball can trip someone if it's in the "correct" position (that kitten probably around err ... Basket Ball size ? and if you add the kitten weight, it even more possible ...) ... it usually wound the leg tough ... and the kitten survive because being snatched when she fall ... page 29 most lower left cell in page ...
@Nfsu221
"Now that you mention it, my cat does the same thing. problem is that he likes to get in front of me then stop and there have been many times at night that I have ended up kicking him since he is black. :("
yep, they can see more clearly in darkness ...
and if the cat is quite small and our leg position in walking when the leg get swinging, then the cat will be kicked ...

in my place, the kitten will get thrown away ...
the grown up one will just get annoyed by that kick ...
(kinda naughty tough ... they keep doing it even after being pained by all that leg trouble thing ...)

@theroadstopshere
"I stand by what I said. That kitten couldn't weigh more than 2-3 pounds. If she actually walked into it, she wouldn't trip on it, she would send it flying.
Regardless, it was a deus ex machina event by the author, so I'll just assume that if there had been no cat there, she would have found a way to trip on her own feet or something."
have look at page 29 ...
her leg position is actually BEFORE she swing it (haven't move it yet) so considering the cat size can cover her lower leg leg, it's possible ... not to mention if you says the weight is 2-3 pound ... even lack of nutrition cat which weight 1-2 point is possible to make this happen ...

yeah, I have at trait to watch event in real live ...
so when I sitting in front of my home, I see how people walk and how the cat might be (tripping someone, being stepped, or being kicked) everyone in my place love cat ... so all what happen to all cats in my place is accident caused by the cat trait themself ...

BTW, if they getting wound (inside or outside), clean the wound and use antibiotic for the wound, including the oral one (I use syrup one) ...
I seriously worried if a small kitten get stepped, the wound might be fatal enough to kill it on spot ...

@Havoc

Even if it's useless, I'm still rooting for Kana...

Posted Image
Just marathon this series. Daaamn it's so cute. All the characters are lovable, both human and the cats (and Mizuno dogs too ^^); the story are enjoyable, comedy and romance are well-balanced :3
Even if it's useless, I'm still rooting for Kana...
Posted ImageWhat a good chapter
nice chapter
kousaka sure is taking his sweet time here, go harem you can never go wrong with a harem
i like that even after the reveal nagi still looks like a dude
Haha I don't think anyone really needs to figure out how she tripped over that kitten. I agree with Roady, the author just needed something to trip her to set up that moment and a cat was probably the most logical answer.

Thanks for the update!
I can't believe there was a small development with Kaede. Finally! The other people get a lot more attention than her honestly so she never develops at all (then again, she is a basic airhead & animal lover character type).

And I think she tripped because she was going forward but then withheld from kicking the kitten. You know when you realize you're about his something and pull that leg back, but your upper momentum is carrying you forward, so you end up falling forward.
@yariel:
I stand by what I said. That kitten couldn't weigh more than 2-3 pounds. If she actually walked into it, she wouldn't trip on it, she would send it flying.
Regardless, it was a deus ex machina event by the author, so I'll just assume that if there had been no cat there, she would have found a way to trip on her own feet or something.
New translator did a great job, reads really well. Thanks iMangascans!
the main heroine's kinda boring.

wtb kanako back o/
is it just me or the drawing has improved a lot?
wooow update, I can't believe it,
I miss this onePosted Image
Now that you mention it, my cat does the same thing. problem is that he likes to get in front of me then stop and there havebeen many times at night that I have ended up kicking him since he is black. :(
@theroadstopshere
"She- she tripped because a kitten stepped on her foot? How bad is her balance?"
that not stepped ...
the kitten block her feet when she is walking ...
the kitten tried to get some attention after being fed ...
usually kitten or dog have this trait ...
(kinda unusual for dog tough ... but often for a tame cat trait ...)
it's often happen in my place, plenty of tame stray cat ...
and must be careful walking around because all this cat try to tug our leg when we are walking ... but after being stepped so many times, now they only encircle and meowing near us ... (it being stepped because their position is under feet, that kitten is lucky didn't get stepped, but of course the person get tripped instead ...)
Spoiler
UPDATE!!!..,

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics