Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 259votes)

Baketeriya

Alt Names: alt 化けてりやalt Baketeriaalt Бакетерия
Author: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Artist: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every good thing in Naoya Kamitani's life comes with a catch: He managed to get into a prestigious university... missing the fine print that he'll be sacrificed to appease dark beings. When he arrives at the school, he immediately runs into a man with all the answers... who never tells him the whole truth. A rather pretty girl wants him all to herself... as her dinner. He gains the favor of the richest, most influential girl in school... and she's a total sadist. He even finds out he has a daughter... who sets fire to everything when she gets excited. Will Naoya come out on top? It's a long road ahead of him...
Go to Baketeriya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichi or Ryou? New Window Wanderer
  • 4 Replies

476 Comments

no point in even acnolaging somone who just flat out writes his disgust then says no discussion only thing i can say is if you dont like it why comment. plus where the hell did you get the idea they "sexualised" the kid? i think it might be your intepretations that are a bit off.
"Even though it's kicking and screaming...
The distance between two people is narrowing."

Hahaha I like how it close the chapter :)
1Suspect, I didn't read into it what you did apparently. I didn't even make that connection, I guess. I took it all at face value. And, um... no actual spoilers about future chapters, but... you might want to go ahead and stop reading the series now. The basic premise of the series is to get wild, crazy, and unexpected, and still tie it all together wonderfully. And even weirder stuff is going to happen.
....giggity
Spoiler
It's LOLI TIME! LOLOLOL!

Btw GOOD JOB TSUKUI! Awesome hobby you got there! Now I wonder about the other 107.

this manga isnt bad at all

Not bad? No, it's great. True greatness. Not enough of these type.
started reading it not expecting to like it, but I like it alot now, hoping for more soon :)
this manga isnt bad at all
Ryou characteristic looks like Sheryl from MF, she looks annoying, self centered brat and doesn't care about others. But I always believe a chara like her have their own reason as why they put that annoying mask, and once readers learn that reasons and see the cute side that contrast to their usual annoying side then I think most readers will like her.

Just like Sheryl who graduate from most hated MF chara to most favourite chara, or at least that what I'm getting from poll results. Most female fans hate her though lol

Anyway this is an interesting manga~ :D
just read the description and it already looks hilarious... gotta see what its like now
ahh ... find this manga ...
and I get to see another Demon parade ...
I get a bit lonely after Nurarihyon no mago get axed ...
but this will do for a replacement ...

and partially ... err ... Monster Musume ? =3= ?
demon harem ...
this have a good amount of madness and randomness too ...
instant follow ...
@Acolyte of course i know the world is unfair. but i think she should think before she talks. it just makes her look like a hypocrite and it annoys me, that's all i'm saying lol
You know that you are in trouble, when you call the youkai that are after you: MY GANG
Alice in Wonderland...But with much more MC abuse.
Did everyone get the reference? CHESIRE CAT.
@skoobiedoodie You do know that reality's not much different in that sense right? In this unfair world?
this has been annoying me since i first heard it. the rich girl says she doesn't rely on anyone else but yet she throughs around her family name all the time. she didn't build the fortune or any company, her father did. she is in control of the university through her fathers power. basically she completely relies on her family name for everything, luxury,power,clothes, food, e.t.c. she probably couldn't get in to the university if it wasn't for her father. even the father is only powerful because of the influence of the youkai. i'm just saying that she has no right to speak about not relying on anyone cause if she was cut off, the only way for her to survive would be to sell herself.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/138216/baketeriya_ch8_by_japanzai/16

Wow!! This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "Giving head!"

Spoiler
Not sure which would be worse, dating a crazy sadist girl who whips and steps on men all the time or dating a girl who wants to eat you and bites you all the time.
Also suddenly not sure if I meant 'worse' in that last sentence, or if I meant 'better.'
This is quickly becoming my new favorite series. Its just so happy! In a wierd, dark sort of way.
I was attracted by the cover and stayed for the weirdness.
.. Now I know why..
Read it and judge for yourself
Read it and judge for yourself
first double post fail.. Just because of accidental double mouse click..
The tag is horror and not ecchi, yet the cover art is like so. Is it any scary?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics