Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 487votes)

Silver Spoon

Alt Names: alt Cuchara de Plataalt 銀の匙alt Gümüş Kaşıkalt Gin no Sajialt 은수저alt Sølvskjealt الملعقة الفضية
Author: Arakawa Hiromu
Artist: Arakawa Hiromu
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young boy named Yugo Hachiken aspires to live apart from his family. He enrolls in an agriculture school, one which requires its students to live in dormitories. He thinks that with his talent for studying, no problems will arise no matter what kind of school he goes to. But he is soon forced to discover the inconvenient truth about agricultural life. Enjoy the story of Hachiken as he tries to keep up with his friends, farmers' heirs who are already accustomed to a hardworking farm life.

Won the 5th Manga Taisho Award.
Won the 58th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.
Go to Silver Spoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 119 and 120 Discussion (spoilers) New Window toaster_slayer
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (Spoilers) New Window Liar
  • 316 Replies
Topic Chapter 83. Not the modern way of making sausage. New Window Haiyami
  • 8 Replies
Topic Character dynamics and postponed romance resolution New Window Argentus
  • 8 Replies

1490 Comments

awwwwwwww he gonna snap soon
ah, false alarm.. =="
Always a pleasure reading this. Thank you!
Thanks for the new chapter Mangawari and Red Hawk NEO
Ah, yeah! Chapter 48 had a bad ass panel for the last page. I think it's the first time a panel like that has been drawn in the manga. Gave me shounen action comic vibes.
reading this always makes me hungry...
Why isn't this called gin no saji?
That last page is awesome...
I'm just gonna wait until the curl drills girl somehow inexplicably falls for Hachiken.
@Kyujyu

Isn't she just supposed to be that stupid?

Einstein did once say there is no limit to stupidity....
Mikage was clearly looking at Hachiken with admiration! Wunderbar!
WHY
WHY DID HE HIT HIMSELF WITH THAT?
Those whips hurt like hell!
For anyone wondering, Roku=6 and NijyuYon=24 and no I don't know how she got his name mixed up That far.
Gaaah Stupid Brother!!!!!!!
His ass is going to fall and at that speed = disaster.
Hachiken's grudge for his brother is so immense that he lose his cool. :D
DAT SNOT
Damn cliffhanger ~_~
Great new chapter, thanks Red Hawk NEO and Mangawari

The horse did a double take.....I've definitely seen it all now
Chestnut was like "What the-!?"
@Caithsith: The picture shown in the post below is just one from pixiv. It's not the actual anime one.
He dead.
Yaay loved the chapter... though... yeeah hahaha
Congrats Hiromu-chan.
Yeah...the art for the anime is a pretty big departure from how it is in the manga, but w/e. I suggested a friend read this and they said "Why should I, doesn't sound as awesome as FMA." I agree it's not action packed, but it's an awesome slice of life!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics