Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 373votes)

Terra Formars

Alt Names: alt テラフォーマーズalt 火星异种alt Terra ForMars
Author: Sasuga Yu
Artist: Tachibana Kenichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With the space program attempting to travel to Mars, 21st century scientists were tasked with warming up the planet so that humans could survive on its surface. They came up with an efficient and cost effective plan of sending cockroaches and mold to the surface so that the mold would absorb the sunlight and the insect corpses would serve as a food source for the mold.
It is now the year 2599, and the first manned ship to Mars has landed on the planet and the six crew members are ready for their mission. But what they find on Mars, is something beyond their darkest imagination and fear...

Side Story:
Terra Formars Gaiden - Rain Hard: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/terra-formars-gaiden-rain-hard-r14432

Terra Formars Gaiden - Asimov:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/terra-formars-gaiden-asimov-r18927:
Go to Terra Formars Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Terra Formars sexist? New Window Minaya Alvar
  • 12 Replies
Topic Anyone else think that this manga is a little confusing/weird in terms of plot? New Window Limilicious
  • 3 Replies
Topic these are my confusion about those bipedal cockroaches New Window pdaangsakti21
  • 3 Replies
Topic What creature do u want to form with? New Window 2hot4you
  • 19 Replies
Topic War of religion.- Facts be damned. New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies
Topic Racism New Window truepurple
  • 23 Replies

898 Comments

I wonder how many of them will die next chapter.

I believe taht both of them gained their powers from their parents.  One was the OG Captain (Paraponera), and the second was from the love interest of the 2nd Captain (Japanese Hornet), who I believe was named Aki.  What bothers me is that he didn't say Akari was his child, so wtf?  Weren't they love interests, and how did she give birth to him?  Apparently this was mentioned at some point which I didn't read, but I'm curious about it all.

Akari is an artificially created child of Hornet's childhood friend Aki and Ming-Ming (Liu's childhood friend and the vice-captain of BUGS 2) and at least one another unknown parent, this time male. This is why Akari has at least 3 bug powers in him after his operation.

And his name, Akari? Basically the Japanese version of Thien's name (chapters 80 and 161).

An actually good chapter both editing wise and plot wise. Locusts must be synonymous with based.

So basically, since they were unable to capture Akari and Michelle, these Human enemies are trying to breed babies that will have similar traits to those two?

Well, I really do not know what happened from the time the Chinese ship came to around the time this new special force came about (need to really read and catch up), but they are still trying to catch them both, as shown with Akari in the underground.

I believe taht both of them gained their powers from their parents.  One was the OG Captain (Paraponera), and the second was from the love interest of the 2nd Captain (Japanese Hornet), who I believe was named Aki.  What bothers me is that he didn't say Akari was his child, so wtf?  Weren't they love interests, and how did she give birth to him?  Apparently this was mentioned at some point which I didn't read, but I'm curious about it all.

To me, it just seems they are experimenting to see how they can make these Operations more of a Success than the 15% or so success rate that it currently available.  Apparently Dr what's his face who led the original Bugs Operation from Japan (who went into hiding) I think his name was Dr. Kondo or Kanda or something, he I believe a few chapters ago was discussing how the success rate could go up dramatically with Akari being captured or something along those lines.  I have a feeling they are trying to find ways to get the operation a better success, but why are the Cockroaches helping?  

It's very interesting to see what's going on, but I think a lot of the confusion has to do with the Translations, because they aren't that great, but I appreciate the work of xPearse greatly, regardless.

IT's jut a bit crazy that they went from Mars, to now trying to defend Earth...  What's odd is taht the Cockroaches haven't made their move yet.  They easily took out any Earthlings that came to Mars, so why couldn't they just annihilate everyone on Earth?

Hopefully we do learn more ,and that everything starts to make more sense.

I personally liked how it was originally myself.  I liked the fact they trained to go into this territory that they had no idea about in Mars.

I liked that they were special and that they had these amazing powers.  Bugs 2 was so awesome, but sadly they met their fate too fast.  I really liked the Captain who had the Paraponera, as well as the Locust guy.  The original crew was really cool.

I felt this 100 man crew was a bit crazy, and it's stupid how it got political and all that, but I guess that just goes to show how humans think.  They cannot even cooperate to save themselves lol....

I did like all these awesome powers, but I felt there were too many of them, and a lot of them lacked substance, besides a lot of them being killed off EXTREMELY easy.

I felt that it could have been made much better, and I like the idea of a small, Elite group, a lot b3etter than a larger group filled with powerful people, but not really elites, even though these new people were a lot stronger than the original Bugs 2.  I wonder if Captain Hornet got upgraded too, since he had power from Bugs  Operation, and not hte M.O. Operation.

Overall it's still a very interesting manga, but I feel that the potential was a bit lost...  We shall see though...

Sounds like testing of this new "Red Operation."  Probably testing if babies will get the powers from their mothers and such, and if they could even operate on the babies who have powers already.

They don't have to make sense at this point, because they were just introduced (introduced as in these Human enemies).  The cockroaches goal is shaky, but most likely to colonize Earth, instead of Mars, because Mars is not really ideal for them obviously.

So basically, since they were unable to capture Akari and Michelle, these Human enemies are trying to breed babies that will have similar traits to those two?

The bad guys STILL aren't making any sense.

Have they even explained what the point of the experiments even are? It seems like they're just doing evil for the sake of it.

Sounds like testing of this new "Red Operation."  Probably testing if babies will get the powers from their mothers and such, and if they could even operate on the babies who have powers already.

They don't have to make sense at this point, because they were just introduced (introduced as in these Human enemies).  The cockroaches goal is shaky, but most likely to colonize Earth, instead of Mars, because Mars is not really ideal for them obviously.

The bad guys STILL aren't making any sense.

Have they even explained what the point of the experiments even are? It seems like they're just doing evil for the sake of it.

Thanks for the translations @xPearse

Most people can't make heads or tails of this series. 

Can someone sum it up whats going on? Kinda miss since cockroach appeared on earth.

It's not that difficult to understand.  They left Mars but the Cockroaches weren't done with the humans.  They were able to infiltrate Earth with Bugs 2 returning, and have been planning to take over Earth for many years.  With the events after the current mission ,we see that there is another organization working with the Cockroaches on Earth, suspected being China.  The Cockroaches are starting to make their move, and now it's a fight to defend Earth.

Can someone sum it up whats going on? Kinda miss since cockroach appeared on earth.

Most people can't make heads or tails of this series. 

that "scientist" woman is a relative of the Fatima von vinland ( one of the rome duo, ch168/169). So, Chinese+Rome in the facility....

Spoiler

Those end of chapter credits pictures suck more than a crack addict whore needing to pay her bills and drugs.

The credit pages are the most enjoyable thing on this manga tho.

And the continual barrage of asspulls of course.

usLb0jM.jpg

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/d/db/Invo_level_05.mp3

I checked the raw.

その豪拳、国宝級。

Sure, it could mean Australian, but that is not what it usually refers to unless you're using Google Translate. Please look up "豪" in a dictionary, preferably a Japanese one. Kudos for getting the right kanji at least.

I asked a friend who's been learning Japanese for a few years, and he said he'd translate it as "that great fist, it's on the level of a national treasure," and that Australian is probably completely wrong, given the context.

This author sense of natinalism. Are terrifying, he want to please emperor once again.

This transelator sense of ego. Are terrifying, he want to make himself hitler again.

I quit this manga. It suck a lot when come to story.

Go away and take your natinalism and transelator with you.

No clue. I ran into the same thing in a Higurashi VN I translated where it also said "Australian Fist" at one point. But I'm pretty sure it's just means he hits hard. Don't think too much about it.

I checked the raw.

その豪拳、国宝級。

Sure, it could mean Australian, but that is not what it usually refers to unless you're using Google Translate. Please look up "豪" in a dictionary, preferably a Japanese one. Kudos for getting the right kanji at least.

Yes, because we're only talking about a single chapter. Fucking moron.

Ya ingrate... he is not talking about a single chapter, he is saying how difficult it is to scanlate even a single chapter. Like how someone would defend a manga saying how long it takes to draw even a single page. Even though the manga is not a single page, obviously. Now I'm not trying to diss your work, I think many of us would acknowledge how much work you must have put into this manga especially since you're doing EVERYTHING yourself. But really, who is the moron here?

Those end of chapter credits pictures suck more than a crack addict whore needing to pay her bills and drugs.

This author sense of natinalism. Are terrifying, he want to please emperor once again.

This transelator sense of ego. Are terrifying, he want to make himself hitler again.

I quit this manga. It suck a lot when come to story.

IS THIS PLOT EVER GOING TO START MAKING SENSE?

HOW DO THEY HAVE ALL THIS EQUIPMENT AND KNOWLEDGE?

WHERE IS THE INFRASTRUCTURE FROM?

WHAT ARE THEY LEARNING AND HOW DID THEY COME BY IT?

Have you noticed those strange Bald Roaches who are not like normal roaches? Were you sleeping when it was shown that Baldies know too much for someone who was born seconds ago (it's like only one of MANY strange things about them)? Or when it was shown and TOLD that Joseph's clan was helping them? On Earth, they had "WE ARE THE COSMOS" on their cars. It's not the roaches' motto, you know? Oh, Shou-kun the Savage Hobo also said that he recognized that place in this very chapter. What could he mean?

IS THIS PLOT EVER GOING TO START MAKING SENSE?

HOW DO THEY HAVE ALL THIS EQUIPMENT AND KNOWLEDGE?

WHERE IS THE INFRASTRUCTURE FROM?

WHAT ARE THEY LEARNING AND HOW DID THEY COME BY IT?

The cake is a lie

#NukeTheRoaches

That's all I have to say.

So... you telling me all those hentai doujinshi of the glorious credit pages just became semi canon? hahahahahaha

Tell me when the last chapter comes out, I'll read it then because keeping track of anything rn is impossible

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics