Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 373votes)

Terra Formars

Alt Names: alt テラフォーマーズalt 火星异种alt Terra ForMars
Author: Sasuga Yu
Artist: Tachibana Kenichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With the space program attempting to travel to Mars, 21st century scientists were tasked with warming up the planet so that humans could survive on its surface. They came up with an efficient and cost effective plan of sending cockroaches and mold to the surface so that the mold would absorb the sunlight and the insect corpses would serve as a food source for the mold.
It is now the year 2599, and the first manned ship to Mars has landed on the planet and the six crew members are ready for their mission. But what they find on Mars, is something beyond their darkest imagination and fear...

Side Story:
Terra Formars Gaiden - Rain Hard: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/terra-formars-gaiden-rain-hard-r14432

Terra Formars Gaiden - Asimov:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/terra-formars-gaiden-asimov-r18927:
Go to Terra Formars Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Terra Formars sexist? New Window Minaya Alvar
  • 12 Replies
Topic Anyone else think that this manga is a little confusing/weird in terms of plot? New Window Limilicious
  • 3 Replies
Topic these are my confusion about those bipedal cockroaches New Window pdaangsakti21
  • 3 Replies
Topic What creature do u want to form with? New Window 2hot4you
  • 19 Replies
Topic War of religion.- Facts be damned. New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies
Topic Racism New Window truepurple
  • 23 Replies

898 Comments

What chapter did the foster parent die in? All I remember was 173 he appeared, and that's it.

What an annoying character, can't wait for him to get killed.

whatr hapeen to usual ero credit page?

About the bear and whale.  You guys seem to forget that they transformed themselves into mixed beings from the start.  If you look at the latest chapter where they showed the inside of the whale, they essentially stripped the terraformer bare, and then covered him as if he was a whale. Sounds crazy, but that's what they seemed to have done.

*sigh* Done binge-reading this since yesterday night. That took some time. >_>

So Cosmopolitans want to use roaches' threat to unite humanity.

The manga stopped pretending to make scientific sense the moment we had instant delay-less communications between Mars and Earth, in the first arc.

Well, it was revealed later when Keiji's team infiltrated the Annex that they are not instantaneous, there is a five minutes gap.

So roaches can also take form of a whale?
The bear one is already unbelievable, yet the author escalates it furthermore.

Seriously, what the flying fuck.

The manga stopped pretending to make scientific sense the moment we had instant delay-less communications between Mars and Earth, in the first arc.

They are not really aliens, the are earthling roaches that mutated on mars, still of earth origin.

Are those Xi's clothes on page 10?
The moment cocroach can go to earth defies logic anyway.

So roaches can also take form of a whale? The bear one is already unbelievable, yet the author escalates it furthermore. Seriously, what the flying fuck.
The cocroach cam go to the earth. So why not? Beside. Took lots millenia for us to get spacecraft to the mars. This cocroach can do it at stone age. (By stealing)

So roaches can also take form of a whale?
The bear one is already unbelievable, yet the author escalates it furthermore.

Seriously, what the flying fuck.

so the lewd  pages at  the end of the scalation group were canon that`s why we got hybrids lol

Which means the mother could be practically anyone haha.

so the lewd  pages at  the end of the scalation group were canon that`s why we got hybrids lol

That face scared me a bit, because of a big picture lol.

Every time I think the plot can't get any sillier, the author finds a way.

I thought it was Hizamaru's foster parent (Shigure Kusama) at first

That's who I was thinking, because I didn't think the captain had a slim body like that, as well as knew martial arts....  Granted, I didn't see the chapters with Akari's foster father and him fighting the cockroach.

STill is sad that the Captain is the one who is their enemy.... zzz....  There has to be a way to save him.

Shokichi hands down.

I thought it was Hizamaru's foster parent (Shigure Kusama) at first

So any guesses as to who the mystery man is going to be?

Shokichi hands down.

They're back, you spoke too soon.

I mean it's not as bad as they used to be right?

So any guesses as to who the mystery man is going to be?

Really now? Did xPearse have a change of heart or something?

They're back, you spoke too soon.

credit page is normal for the first time i guess.

Really now? Did xPearse have a change of heart or something?

credit page is normal for the first time i guess.

Spoiler

Japanese Tentacle, its like saying hello

I wonder how many of them will die next chapter.

Does it even matter? like for real, does it?

This chapter feels a bit like a shout to the sea border disputes going on in asia right now

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics