Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 73votes)

Mix

Alt Names: alt ミックス
Author: Adachi Mitsuru
Artist: Adachi Mitsuru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adachi's second serialization in Gessan Shounen Sunday, follows the story of three siblings, students of Meisei Middle School. Takes place 26 years after Adachi's biggest title, Touch (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/touch-r1281), and is supposedly a sequel.
Go to Mix Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 59 Replies
Topic Touch References (spoilers) New Window bane_ecf
  • 3 Replies
Topic Is this going to be another "slow production" Adachi manga? New Window Comadrin
  • 3 Replies

305 Comments

thanks for the updates, haven't seen nan-chan batting yet o.O

Thanks for the raws redon

Now, if only it'd been on purpose, instead of a half-fumbled pitch, we'd be impressed.

Edit: Forgot to thank Tenko for another chapter of Mix!

I thought it was on purpose lol, I thought he was just being cheeky.

Thanks, Tenko.  I always love seeing a new chapter of an Adachi manga, especially a baseball manga.

once, just once, triple play.

Now, if only it'd been on purpose, instead of a half-fumbled pitch, we'd be impressed.

Edit: Forgot to thank Tenko for another chapter of Mix!

So how many times he throw the ball......? xD

Nice chap thank you so much for this guys!!!

once, just once, triple play.

So how many times he throw the ball......? xD

Nice chap thank you so much for this guys!!!

Thanks very much for your upload! These links works from 11-20.

I'll be really really grateful if you could upload the 1-10, since only links from solidfiles.com lasts until today.

Yay Tenko!  I have been  brought back from the brink of death due to Adachi deprivation.  Great new chapter.  Looking forward to what comes next.  

Never fear, tenko is here

Yes, new chapter! Great and thanks!

I'm just curious since from the very beginning of this series, Adachi-sensei is hinting a step-sibling romantic development. Is it allowed legally in Japan? I know cousins can marry there but I don't know about step-siblings. Anyone knows about the family laws there?

Yay!  Thanks Tenko!  More Mix!

Does anyone know if this was dropped or is it that the kind scanlators that worked on this are too busy?

Never fear, tenko is here

Does anyone know if this was dropped or is it that the kind scanlators that worked on this are too busy?

MIX 18 RAW

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0JR4T2GC/

I hope we could see more chapters from Tenko ^^

so.. is it monthly release? 3x pages per chapter sure plenty if its a weekly release...

I read almost all of adachi mitsuru's work. It's great to be able to read another of one of his series! I'm really looking foward to more releases!

So, the new girl likes Tou-chan, Sou-chan likes the new girl, and Otomi likes Tou-chan. Love quandry indeed! But we all know who Tou-chan prefers =)

somehow "Otomi likes tou-chan" sounds a bit wrong :P

So, the new girl likes Tou-chan, Sou-chan likes the new girl, and Otomi likes Tou-chan. Love quandry indeed! But we all know who Tou-chan prefers =)

Well, the love drama has finally been introduced. And they are in high school now, so as Adachi's other works it will mostly likely get more interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics