Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 423votes)

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san

Alt Names: alt となりの柏木さんalt โต๊ะข้างๆนี่แหละน่ารักalt Cerca de Kashiwagi-sanalt Di Samping Kashiwagi-sanalt 邻桌的柏木同学alt My Neighbor Kashiwagialt Next to Kashiwagi-sanalt Кашиваги-сан рядом со мной
Author: Shimotsuki Kinusa
Artist: Shimotsuki Kinusa
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A guy named Yuuto (an otaku) is interested in a web artist known as "Sayane." Recently a girl at school named Kashiwagi Kotone over-heard a conversation about Yuuto liking the web art of Sayane; but it turns out the Sayane is Kashiwagi!?! Yuuto hasn't figured that out yet... but he got a job at his favorite anime shop and caught Kashiwagi in that anime shop...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Time_Kirara_Forward

Published in a Seinen magazine - please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic general manga discussion New Window Dai Satō
  • 39 Replies
Topic Main character New Window CrazyFruit
  • 7 Replies

1575 Comments

@Lynx You can't upload a 'clean' version in batoto without being stolen by noez bots.
Except if you can cripple them somehow?
Alrighty then. Here's the release without any .GIF watermarks. This also contains a new permanent watermark. Well, new in the sense it wasn't in the first release. This was what I intended to have as the permanent watermark then, I just rushed and didn't change it like I should have.

Either way, enjoy.
That "Can i enter Kashiwagi-san route?" was just Sakuraba-like :3

And Kashiwagi ...... HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Yeah this is getting pretty stupid with the watermarks. If i can barely read it on the site that you tell us to use then what is the point at all?
@dna423 Maybe I should be more specific. I'm not saying don't use water marks, I'm saying don't use huge water marks that ruin the whole reading experience on batoto. We're following the rules, so why are we being punished for it? Also if you read my comment before, by taking it from batoto they're being forced to follow the "don't post until after this time" rule anyway, so technically they are following the rules by doing that >.>
@lynx you do understand mangafo has bots that also rip the releases on batoto right? if they post a clean one here they will also get a clean one thus the watermarks.
Why do you bother making an ad to "Read it at Batoto. Watermarks are there because of Manga Fox" When you're just going to punish the readers at Batoto with oversized obnoxious watermarks too? I really don't understand how you're enticing us to follow the rules by punishing us the same way you would if we didn't follow the rules. And if batoto is following the rules, if the bots rip the manga from batoto isn't it forcing them to follow the wait time rule anyway? Since they can't get it until batoto gets it?
the watermark is charlotte -_- , yesh good story >.>
Watermark ALL the pages!!
What kind of watermarks is this? It's hard to read and all beautiful arts become bad :(

If they want to put big watermarks, they should do it like Japanzai.
@神山早崎 - If you notice, he first confessed to her on page 20 in chapter 20. XD
Fucking watermarks...
Kind of ironic but those of you raging about the water marks can learn a thing or too from Sakuraba.
Guess this is bugging me enough to leave another comment, what bloody right do some readers think of stripping off the water marks is a righteous act.. Well I've got another perfect example of how villains get thier minions. Stupidity with a false sense of righteousness. -.- Make that alot of the former.
again one prick ruins it for the rest of us. I can see why lynching was so popular
Mangafox and related uses bots or "contributors" to literally steal chapters from scanlators, people will read these chapters there and they will profit with theirs ads.

Scanlators needs help with ads to afford raw (help mangaka) and server, therefore they end putting watermarks on the pages as a counter-measure.

Now people come and say that scanlators have just to deal with it? Looking things in a convenient way °A°
@kyousuke i know clayton seems like a jerk leecher but he has a point. if scanlators dont like it they can just stop. if readers dont like it they can just stop too. it seems like everyone fails to understand they dont have to have a scanlator reader relationship if they dont want to. ill be sad to see the projects go but really theres no helping it, there are just some things you will never get thanked or respected for no matter what. Really there is only one thing suffering here -> the mangaka (and the scanlators raw providers translators that spent time and possibly money). people will say "oh we would have never paid for it" and i agree neither would i, but the fact is that money isnt the only factor as i said in previous post. dont believe me? go look at mangaka's blogs and see what they feel about their sweat and blood being redistributed without their permission. if your too lazy to do even that then your a hopeless leacher.
The following spoiler is not a spoiler, it is an explanation of why money is not the issue here despite what some random ignorant people say. Complain all you want readers, you should learn from Clayton and just let it go.
Spoiler
@Clayton Rickey: You are wrong about two things here, first you aren't in position to argue or demand anything, you depend of scanlators to translate mangas, which you don't do nothing to help the authors...

And second, if you simply don't care about the manga, why are you still bitching around here? Why don't you just go do something more interesting for your "leecher pride". Really, people like this should be born blind.

Sad thing is that there are people making money from the efforts of others, and the others who translate it for free, and among the minority who are aware of it, there still are people like this fellow over here.

Readers that still don't like it, just translate the chapter by yourselves.
it's just a suggestion but please upload the clean version in batoto... I don't expect a watermark version....
I just check the website and watermark is everywhere including in downloaded version
what's the point for uploading it earlier??? just for trolling the reader???

anyway... thanks for scanlating it... pfft!! kashiwagi-san's route...
drama people. if you're so supportive, read: http://www.uprodscans.com/showthread.php?58-Tonari-no-Kashiwagi-san-21-U-Prod-Scanlations-amp-Twin-Dragon-no-Fansub
impatient people, everything will be resolved if you just tell yourself the actual release of the chapter is 7days from now.
I have not seen anyone counter this argument. derp.
ch21, page 21: it's super effective!!!
Thank you for the early chapter releases. I’ll re-read the “clean” release whenever you decide to post it. How hopeless of a lead, after the bold declaration to prove his manliness, he shows his immaturity “Is it alright to enter the Kashiwagi-san route?!” It seems that he reverts to an otaku when he’s nervous.
@Derek: Go ahead and stop. The only 2 series I read that you translate are this and Happy Project. If you did, that's just 2 less manga to read.
@Purple Library Guy
If providing ad revenue and donating directly to scanlation websites isn't "actively supporting" I don't know what is. And if they're doing it because they like it, why would they care if mangafox grabs their chapters? Unless money is involved, or e-peen, neither of which factor into doing something "because they like to."

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics