Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 135votes)

Kyou no Kira-kun

Alt Names: alt きょうのキラ君alt Bugünkü Kira-kunalt Close to Heavenalt El Día de Kira-kunalt Il giorno di Kira-kunalt Kyou no Kira-kunalt Today's Kira-kun
Author: Mikimoto Rin
Artist: Mikimoto Rin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In 360 days, there was bright days and disappointment while I was staring at you. Though they were neighbor, Nino and Kira never talk to each other...

But when Nino knows about Kira's secret, all of her life changes and her everyday becomes more interesting!
Their link will lead them to love close to paradise.
Go to Kyou no Kira-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic (╥﹏╥) New Window Yan Q
  • 7 Replies

188 Comments

sigan actualizando en español! por faaaaa muro por leer el final! :(

I really dont understand Yabe's character. I cant even call it tsundere anymore because its progressed beyond that comical winkwink we know you dont mean it way. When he's mean its like holy hell dude wth?! Then he turns around looks at him sadly, blushes, and fanboys over him. One minute he adores him the next he is saying things that could drive him to suicide or something. I read summaries for the later chapters with pics included and I still do not understand him at all.

I don't think Yabe's written as understanding himself. He was an otaku, was befriended by a popular guy, became popular, got interested in a girl who "took away" the popular friend and ended up going out with him, and now he's learned his "invincible hero" and love rival is dying.

I mean holy crapola, you look at things from his perspective everything's gone completely tits up in the space of 2 months. You could probably rewrite the series from his perspective and have it be just as interesting.

At this point I don't care how much of a jeer-turker it becomes, I'm in this to the end.  I say it's earned the right to my feelings.

My thoughts exactly!!!

At this point I don't care how much of a jeer-turker it becomes, I'm in this to the end.  I say it's earned the right to my feelings.

I really dont understand Yabe's character. I cant even call it tsundere anymore because its progressed beyond that comical winkwink we know you dont mean it way. When he's mean its like holy hell dude wth?! Then he turns around looks at him sadly, blushes, and fanboys over him. One minute he adores him the next he is saying things that could drive him to suicide or something. I read summaries for the later chapters with pics included and I still do not understand him at all.

Yabe has reached literally-worse-than-hitler tier.

well judging from the no and exclamation marks from the Italians i can only guess that it's not exactly a happy ending or it could be and Italians just really one of the other guys but it hasn't exactly been setting up the whole good endings vibe lately

Kat's blog has summaries all the way to the end which is chapter 34 if you really want to know.

well judging from the no and exclamation marks from the Italians i can only guess that it's not exactly a happy ending or it could be and Italians just really one of the other guys but it hasn't exactly been setting up the whole good endings vibe lately

Un bellissim progetto... mi sn anche commosssa... grazie infinite colorful scan per averlo tradotto e per tutto il lavoro che fate. Un abbraccio

Spoiler

Kyou no Kira-kun will end on August 11 in Bessatsu Friend magazine.

Yabe, have you read The Fault In Our Stars? Let her go and do what she wants.

SHE GETS TO CHOOSE WHO HURTS HER.

NOT YOU. 

No amount of tsundere "oh I actually totally adore you Kira but but but" is gonna make me like Yabe at this point.

I found a picture(?) of Kira and Nino (with sensei) on Mikimoto-sensei's twitter. Nino has short hair there.

I wanna kick Yabe in the balls so hard that he chokes on 'em.  D:<

That was a really dirty move.

Yabe should have a Deathflag above his head instead of KIra

Ya' know...I'm not sure who Yabe's more interested in: Nino or Kira...

;)

Alright, I just found this manga today, and as I was reading though, I saw this:
http://vatoto.com/read/_/237858/kyou-no-kira-kun_v3_ch9_by_chibi-manga/23

Is it wrong that the Bedroom Intruder song popped into my head...? XD

That was a direct shot in the man-hood Yabe. NOT. COOL. 

That's some cold blooded drama at the end of chapter 19.  Yikes.

No matter the reason I just lost all respect for Yabe. Dying is no joking matter. I dont care if that is how he copes. He isn't the sick one here. If he feels bad just imagine how the actual dude who is dying feels.

Not sure if im sad to have found this manga so late or glad due to the fact i got to read more chapters in one go... Oh well, i still found this so it doesnt matter!
Thanks for the new chapter Illuminated Scans!!!

i am thinking that in the near future this manga will have a yuri and a yaoi tag haha

kidding aside 

thanks for another great chapter :)

Spoiler

Good to see a shoujo heroine standing up so quickly.

Mujch appreciated.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics