Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 320votes)

Last Game

Alt Names: alt Último Jogoalt ラストゲームalt El Último Juegoalt Game Terakhiralt Huling Laroalt L'ultima Sfidaalt Ostateczna rozgrywkaalt Son Oyunalt آخرین بازیalt اللعبة الأخيرة
Author: Amano Shinobu
Artist: Amano Shinobu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yanagi's dad is a president of a large hotel, he himself is handsome and clever, always wins the favor among girls. Moreover, he's always on the top of class and champions in all sports meetings when he was in primary school. But after he met Kujou, a transfered student, he had never savored the taste of victory in any single match with this girl for ten years. "Let's bid for final victory, Kujou." There here comes the last game. Will Yanagi fall in love with Kujou while he hates his competitor but cares so much about this girl?

============Notice================
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been Scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or Rehosting on Batoto. Sorry for the Inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Last Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where's the next chapter coming out?... New Window Sylar450
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga makes my heart race New Window NoboriRyu
  • 4 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite Characters? New Window Dragon88
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wut..Who..How..SOO DENSE!! New Window Rainblergh
  • 8 Replies
Topic Where's chapter 28? New Window kurOOhirOO
  • 3 Replies

540 Comments

Oh shit, is a real new chapter!

-----

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

Damn these re uploads giving me false hope!

Edit: HOLY CRAP NEVERMIND YESYESYESYES

I hate you, I thought it was a new chapter... :C

My personal worry is that the author will do a bittersweet ending like his other manga and kill yanagi off in a plane crash.

Shinobu-sensei isn't Seo. I hope. Else, truck - kun might make an appearance.

If Amano Shinobu is secretly Seo Kouji's alternate pen name, expect both to be true. Truck-kun will crash into plane-san at 30k feet.

Or maybe Yanagi's plane will land on Kujou.

While she's getting hit by a truck.

My boi. Been reading this when there were only 3 chapters. 

Same, same. I remember getting frustrated that they weren't going to continue it. It was also an unexpected and pleasant surprise to see them continue the supposed three-chapter one-shot.

GIVE MEH MAH HAPPILY EVER AFTER EPILOGUE!!!!!!!

My boi. Been reading this when there were only 3 chapters. 

Ugh, the reupload got my hopes up... :(

My personal worry is that the author will do a bittersweet ending like his other manga and kill yanagi off in a plane crash.

Shinobu-sensei isn't Seo. I hope.

Else, truck - kun might make an appearance.

Basically this but with the names and characters changed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-7wHz7MqPs

Well, to be fair, kimi ni todoke has been going on for way longer. Also, good taste in youtubes.
Is this manga finally drawing to a close, this wonderful story that has been so sweet that I have probably gotten diabetes from it? Gosh, it is not often you get to follow an entire series from start to finish, especially over two sites (yes I used Mfox before) and what has been three or four years. There is probably something great I could say about this moment, and the manga as a whole. But I will spare that for when it has actually ended.

The next chapter is out in Japan and I can assure you it won't w

Man I've read this chapter before but no matter how many times I've read it, it still brings me to tear, joy and making me grinning like retard ;w;

I distinctly remember the win condition of the game being Kujou confessing to Yanagi.

I'm not seeing it. The story ends at chapter 56 with something big.

i grinned a lot in this chapter

at last.. kujou

I'm so happy with this shit, im crying like a little girl, but im so happy

that was my favorite shoujo ever, i got so involved, i love last game so much

i'm just sad that this manga wont have an anime adaptation...

I feel spoilers in the comments are apparent to any newcomer but who gives a damn? REJOICE!

The winner in all of this is Dad, who thought to take a documentary photo. That's A+ Dad work right there.

Damn you beat me. Was gonna make a very similar comment ^_^" You are so right though ;D

I like how the abruptness actually complemented the series. It was like one big troll to all the characters that were frustrated by Kujou being so slow. XD The "Last Game" by Yanagi ended in the most hilarious way. His father also gets credit for having such a stereotypical role but making it so damn fresh with those troll reactions. XD Yanagi really lucked out on the parents department(besides being filthy rich) and by lucked out, I mean that he is cursed by the embarrassment for all eternity. :P

Oh por Dios al fin jajaja!!!!!

The real question is do they beat the love to death with baka-couple or do they just skip to the epilogue.

Well there's like 2 chapters left, so...

"He'll use this as a material for his wedding speech".

---Wow, Yanagi is already thinking about marriage which I think is apt since he waited for 4 years. XD

Finally!!!!

https://youtu.be/usfiAsWR4qU

The real question is do they beat the love to death with baka-couple or do they just skip to the epilogue.

Basically this but with the names and characters changed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-7wHz7MqPs

So happy!

Spoiler

The winner in all of this is Dad, who thought to take a documentary photo. That's A+ Dad work right there.

WAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics