Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 784votes)

Shingeki no Kyojin

Alt Names: alt Attack on Titanalt 進撃の巨人
Author: Isayama Hajime
Artist: Isayama Hajime
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.
Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as one of the city walls is damaged by a 60 meter (196.85 feet) giant causing a breach in the wall. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror the tragic events that follow. Eren vows that he will wipe out every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

Won the 35th Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shōnen Manga.

Spin-offs:

> Before the Fall
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-before-the-fall-r9844 )

> No Regrets
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-birth-of-levi-kuinaki-sentaku-r10114 )

> Sungeki no Kyojin
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/sungeki-no-kyojin-r12028 )
Go to Shingeki no Kyojin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do I read it? New Window Zaire Elite Skin
  • 1 Replies
Topic can i upload the english version of Aot? New Window halfghoulhaise
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who is female titan? New Window Kroll
  • 42 Replies
Topic So, I came with my own theory... New Window Hoshikon
  • 13 Replies
Topic Does word Kyojin really equals to Titan? New Window gigantica
  • 23 Replies
Topic Eren's importance [SPOILERS] New Window X0ll0X
  • 50 Replies

883 Comments

Lots of people that started looking at the anime and then wanted to read the manga here I guess? Stop fucking whining at the pace when there is people here that have read this for years, waiting all the time for new chapters xD

@rc1138

I know that xD but I´m so tired of the character who just focus on revenge and forgets to see the big picture or what´s the best course of action to actually help the situation change...
Ncf,Eren is a little Kid(15-16years old). I think it is absolutely normal to get angry at people Who more or less Killed his mother. Those who he treated as friends betrayed him. Even Ryner feels feels his guilt.

First, people complained about the lack of character development, good pacing and odd insertion of flashbacks.

Now that the Author has added rather deep developments, people complained about the lack of action.

*sigh*

Saying that nothing absolutely happened in this chapter, is just untrue.

As I have said a few pages ago, a lot has already happened in these 45 46 chapters(remember that there was practically no pacing in the first few volumes), without the need of fillers.

This manga is ever-changing and you can totally feel that shit's about to hit the fan soon :)

Never liked Ymir yet I still like the other two...

And Eren sounds like a little kid who focus too much on revenge but still let´s see where this is going

Some Titans are creepy,  especially that big nose one

WLAic8d.png

speed scans vs quality scans
I choose both!
re-read the chapter with clean art, understandable translations, and nice grammars is a delicious choice for this manga~ while reading when it's still hot is the best thing to start the day.

thanks both scanlators!  

I'm still at ch 10 and the art is a bit off.......I'm pretty sure he'll get better with time. 

He won't, this is how he draws, and its and amazing/original way to me.

While cursing it's not the newest chapter, I'm laughing at the image of:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/176327/shingeki-no-kyojin_v11_ch46_by_tdx

Mount race between a titan and Kurokagi from Doubutsu no Kuni, haha.

Eren>95% Male Shounen Leads

Funny because he seems more or less like 95% of male shounen leads.
Dumb and immature.

I THOUGHT THERE WAS A NEW CHAPTER T-T

Either I can't read english anymore or the scanlators hide some dialogue from me...cause I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!

Wtf. All the girls I like either die or turn out to be traitors. Now it's down to Mikasa, Christa, Hanji, and Rico.

With every new chapter, I become more and more confused about the plot.

...Excellent.

I'm still at ch 10 and the art is a bit off.......I'm pretty sure he'll get better with time. 

Recon corps? who the fuck scanlated this, stop doing it

whats wrong with recon corps? thats a modern military term. scouting legion is a more medival term. either works for me. both mean the exact same thing.

did Eren grow back boots too?

he didn't lose his legs. so he kept his close there too.

You're free to do your own scanlation or switch to another group/site if you like.

I mean; it's not like you paid anything to read this.

So either enjoy the show, or go away.

Worst idea I've had in a while to read the last 15 chapters all at once ;~; I need to lie down...

Poor Eren. What was the point of waiting for him to wake up, if they had no intent of involving him in their discussion.

Scouting Legion wasn't even the correct words to begin with, all it did was making it sound cool.

Survey or Recon crops, are the correct ones.

What a waste, all this chapter did was raise even more questions. 

Fuck Cliffhangers

Eren>95% Male Shounen Leads

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics