Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 784votes)

Shingeki no Kyojin

Alt Names: alt Attack on Titanalt 進撃の巨人
Author: Isayama Hajime
Artist: Isayama Hajime
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.
Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as one of the city walls is damaged by a 60 meter (196.85 feet) giant causing a breach in the wall. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror the tragic events that follow. Eren vows that he will wipe out every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

Won the 35th Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shōnen Manga.

Spin-offs:

> Before the Fall
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-before-the-fall-r9844 )

> No Regrets
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-birth-of-levi-kuinaki-sentaku-r10114 )

> Sungeki no Kyojin
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/sungeki-no-kyojin-r12028 )
Go to Shingeki no Kyojin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do I read it? New Window Zaire Elite Skin
  • 1 Replies
Topic can i upload the english version of Aot? New Window halfghoulhaise
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who is female titan? New Window Kroll
  • 42 Replies
Topic So, I came with my own theory... New Window Hoshikon
  • 13 Replies
Topic Does word Kyojin really equals to Titan? New Window gigantica
  • 23 Replies
Topic Eren's importance [SPOILERS] New Window X0ll0X
  • 50 Replies

883 Comments

hey guys, I came back to read a few more chapters since I found this image in another manga I was reading I loved it..

Spoiler

Spoiler

Code Geass ... Shingeki no Kyojin version ... *x* ...

51 still hasn't arrived here? Weird.

Chapter 51 is next month, in November.

51 still hasn't arrived here? Weird.

Anyone else happy for Mikasa? Might not have been quite what she was going for at that moment but...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Great chapter. I enjoyed the carnage and bloodshed but Human-Titans with abilities? Not to mention Eren's one is pretty much infallible. Hmmm. If the author does not present this plot point properly, I'll be pretty disappointed.
Spoiler

where did u guys found it?

anywhere else i found havee the page all jumbled up

chap 50 out, fucking awesome

Spoiler

Who knew

chap 50 out, fucking awesome

what happened to TDX did they drop SnK?

Yes - here's quote from site:

"Thanks for the loyalty, it’s really appreciated:) But I guess we dropped SnK."

http://tdxtreme.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-46/comment-page-1/#comment-117

I'm wondering the same thing. I'd prefer to read AOT here. Not a fan of MangaStream tbf. 

I was watching the anime again, and when armin was a kid and took that book from his grandpa about the world he said his parents were going out and that it was a secret. Like OMFG    can it be he is also a member of one of those titan tribes?? Omg   I just cant ignore that ^^

I had a hard time finding a site with the next 3 chapters here it is for anyone else looking.

http://mangastream.com/manga/attack_on_titan

chap 49 is out........oh dear god he is sooooo gonna flip in the next chapter :D

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/429236-Novel-Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Before-the-fall

I think Kyukoru is Erwin Smith.

just sayin

Blonde hair guy is not Kyklop, he is Ángel Aaltonen, the creator of the 3DMG.

Also "Before the fall" is set 80 years before the main story of AoT.

Erwin would be over 100 years old, if he was alive back then...

I have already added the manga page to Batoto: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-before-the-fall-r9844

I know it's a bit late, but for maximum impact of this month chapter make sure to have Ride of the Valkyries running in the background for the last 1-3 pages (my recommendation would be to start it page 45 when reading on mangastream)   XD

On a side note: I will be seriously disappointed if the anime misses this opportunity when they do get to this part (probably a next season but still..)

Or you could just listen to almost any track from the anime OST. I still can't find anything that Vogel im Kafig DOESN'T go well with.

I know it's a bit late, but for maximum impact of this month chapter make sure to have Ride of the Valkyries running in the background for the last 1-3 pages (my recommendation would be to start it page 45 when reading on mangastream)   XD

On a side note: I will be seriously disappointed if the anime misses this opportunity when they do get to this part (probably a next season but still..)

A deal that is perfectly moot, since other than Batoto all the other hosting sites couldn't care less about Mangastream's policy and host their chapters as they please, watermark and all.

Just a tip for anyone who doesn't know: it got licensed. So MangaStream is currently working on it, but they have a deal that they only keep the last few chapters of licensed manga uploaded and don't seem to allow other sites to host them. Go catch up while ya can!

48 is out and it was so WTF and Awesome!!!

meh... What a bad news that this manga is "licensed" by MangaStream. Even TDX posts about Shingeko no Kyojin are all gone missing.

I dont know why some authors still go to Shueisha (even if they got cancelled)  with the ranking system and what not....

Probably (just guessing), that publisher gives the highest payment from all publishers in Japan. Also, the probability to get anime adaptation is better (most of their high rate title get adaptation).

Actually, their ranking system is broken. For the proof, To Love-Ru always get the lowest rank and people make a speculation that it's the reason it's get canceled, thought it's later revealed that the real cause is the artist's personal problem. But actually, the tanks sales is pretty well.

Jump's rank

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics