Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 473votes)

Tsugumomo

Alt Names: alt つぐももalt 츠구모모alt 怪怪守護神alt Цугумомо
Author: Hamada Yoshikazu
Artist: Hamada Yoshikazu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazuya Kagami never goes anywhere without the precious “Sakura Obi” his mother gave him. One day a beautiful, kimono-clad girl named Kiriha appeared before him. Kiriha naturally began to live with Kazuya in his room. Then there’s Chisato, Kazuya’s childhood friend with glasses and a ponytail, who meddles in his affairs. Soon there’s also an overprotective older sister who seems to want to take baths with him. Jumble in a huge-chested priestess, a good-looking sorceress named Kokuyoura, beautiful women, and hot girls, and Kazuya’s happy, embarrassing, confusing life begins…
Go to Tsugumomo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your favorite characters / vote and discuss New Window Cake-kun
  • 14 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Cake-kun
  • 13 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Tsugumomo New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapters 55/ 56/ to hell is ready New Window Passerby_13
  • 0 Replies
Topic Updates New Window Juan Gutierrez
  • 0 Replies

1832 Comments

I like it that way. It always disturbs me how characters get thrown into battles against monsters/youkai but they keep acting the same way as before they were dragged into world changing epic battles.

Kamijou Touma?

He has like 5 girls and a guy.

what 5 girls??

he has the childhood friend, the tsukomogami and well the president xD

This is a weird manga. The characters are childish like Koi Neko but the themes and jokes are.. adult..

I like it that way. It always disturbs me how characters get thrown into battles against monsters/youkai but they keep acting the same way as before they were dragged into world changing epic battles.

This is a weird manga. The characters are childish like Koi Neko but the themes and jokes are.. adult..

that amasogi really remind me of one crazy game i played in the past.

Spoiler

GIGA

DRILL

BREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Somehow managed to upload the files from ch17 while submitting ch18... Oh well, ch18v2 is correct one...

Spoiler

Oh shit..

So I was told there would be a harem ;-(

He has like 5 girls and a guy.

So I was told there would be a harem ;-(

I hate bully ...

she should get suffer a lot ...

or get fatal injured which grant a full year being hospitalized ...

Damn

Spoiler

The sucky part is that if the update will take a while, I might not remember what the point in the first place

Spoiler

Dun dun dun.

Sooo.... why was chapter 16 uploaded under 15?... and why is chapter 15 listed as one volume after 16?

dang it, ended in the best part, i don wanna need to wait 7 months T_T

So he has phimosis?...

Spoiler

Thanks for reviving this manga! :P

I already read the RAW ...
the further this story progress, the more pervert it is ...
including for loli material ... I hope this don't get blocked from Batoto ...
and another note, the action / shonen element will become quite thick too ...

MC become more cool, and some other character will have "shonen" genre trait ...

also action / fighting become a lot more often ...

and the ecchi part get a bit reduced ...

latter on, the ecchi get a lot reduced (still quite heavy tough) ...

and more focused into story and plot instead ...

I miss this manga. I wish someone scanlated it.
Disregard last post. Seems they won't allow Korean scanlations here because of policy regarding uploading raws despite this series not HAVING raws in Korean.

Also, to clarify on the chapter numbering, seems there was a numbering error in the books themselves for some reason. Volume 3 has chapters 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 and Volume 4 has chapters 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 but it's still all in chronological order despite the numbering error.
I have volume 9 and beyond in Korean on my hard drive. Just put in a language request on the forums to see if I can't get it uploaded here. Apologies in advance if that bumps anyone's follow lists with a false alarm when I do upload them.
sorry from before ... I already DL the raw ...
and it seems ch 15 indeed for vol 04 ...
BTW, this already reach vol 09 and still ongoing ... =3= ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics