Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 473votes)

Tsugumomo

Alt Names: alt つぐももalt 츠구모모alt 怪怪守護神alt Цугумомо
Author: Hamada Yoshikazu
Artist: Hamada Yoshikazu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazuya Kagami never goes anywhere without the precious “Sakura Obi” his mother gave him. One day a beautiful, kimono-clad girl named Kiriha appeared before him. Kiriha naturally began to live with Kazuya in his room. Then there’s Chisato, Kazuya’s childhood friend with glasses and a ponytail, who meddles in his affairs. Soon there’s also an overprotective older sister who seems to want to take baths with him. Jumble in a huge-chested priestess, a good-looking sorceress named Kokuyoura, beautiful women, and hot girls, and Kazuya’s happy, embarrassing, confusing life begins…
Go to Tsugumomo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your favorite characters / vote and discuss New Window Cake-kun
  • 14 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Cake-kun
  • 13 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Tsugumomo New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapters 55/ 56/ to hell is ready New Window Passerby_13
  • 0 Replies
Topic Updates New Window Juan Gutierrez
  • 0 Replies

1832 Comments

they've done until 30

This is what plot need annoying character 100 % tsun.

Spoiler

Haven't seen translation for these anywhere on the page, might as well put them here for those who can't read moon.

Delicious lolis.

I got hooked on this while on Futaba.

Spoiler

Ahem, after some *cough* research, I've found that the mangaka drawn some loli hentai very long time ago. That explain the adult jokes.

Aaannnd some good news, if you want to see more *cough* nude *cough* illustration of characters of this manga. Hamada sensei himself release a gallery of it. Kinda like Freezing artist release Freezing doujin themself a while ago.

Don't ask me for link, google is your friend :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention the galery also include the new loli duo and some not yet appear characters. 

now it's Vol 12, and it's still ongoing ... holy ... the fighting is freaking cool ...

and there's somekind of strategy too in some fight (not only brute force) ...

but the loli erotica get extreme too ...

most ecchi moment are VERY BORDERLINE ... almost like H Loli Manga ...

not to mention that pedo goddess is sometimes molesting the loli goddess in very extreme way ...

if TLR~D~ will put obvious censor by item or stuff, this manga latter won't do that ...

the "thing" between girl legs only being covered by small mozaic ...

I wonder if this manga is going to get ban in Batoto if it's reach that part ...

True to the Chapters title indeed.

I have to say I really enjoy this mangas humor most of the time that compiled with the art. NICE.

Also the mom is awesome. She had one cameo and two flashbacks so far but she probably my favorite character

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2014/04/08/t/read534439dace32b/img000007.png

This is a weird manga. The characters are childish like Koi Neko but the themes and jokes are.. adult..

Ahem, after some *cough* research, I've found that the mangaka drawn some loli hentai very long time ago. That explain the adult jokes.

Aaannnd some good news, if you want to see more *cough* nude *cough* illustration of characters of this manga. Hamada sensei himself release a gallery of it. Kinda like Freezing artist release Freezing doujin themself a while ago.

Don't ask me for link, google is your friend :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention the galery also include the new loli duo and some not yet appear characters. 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS More beatdowns transmitted via kimono sash. And one fist sandwich of a cliffhanger. Mmmmm, handwich.

everyone get confused ...

need a bit faster release I guess ... *x* ...

woah its been a long time since I read this so when was this line... nvm im gonna re-read from ch. 1

ahaha i shouldve done it myself, these scanlations are 40 something pages long and getting to the right chapter was more difficult than re-reading it from page 1 chap 1 LOL

"I will gladly bear thy children" 

AHAHA that always crack me up

woah its been a long time since I read this so when was this line... nvm im gonna re-read from ch. 1

Best fucking ending period

Ah, yes.  Cliffhanger, my eternal nemesis returns.

"I will gladly bear thy children" 

AHAHA that always crack me up

Well that chapter title makes sense now.

yesss!

Page 2.  Damn straight we won't be having any of that snooze fest programming on in our household.  You want to watch a sport on tv pick something out where the players move more frequently than every few minutes.

hmm, I hope there will be more release in this December 2013 ...

thanks for this release ... =3= ...

Well, there's also an older sister who seems to be obsessed with taking a bath with him.  Granted, they haven't done much with her.  And there's a busty miko who's apparently willing to let him grope her boobs, even if she's not actually all that attached to him.

there will be a bit more latter ... =3= ...

Our cleaner was way faster than we could figure what the translation for page 12 was as 3 of the lines were blocked in original work. Took weeks before Vexed was able to figure it out.

Merry Christmas!!! Thanks for the update

The translators must have had an easy time for this one!!! Sucks for the cleaners though, hahahah

Our cleaner was way faster than we could figure what the translation for page 12 was as 3 of the lines were blocked in original work. Took weeks before Vexed was able to figure it out.

The translators must have had an easy time for this one!!! Sucks for the cleaners though, hahahah

All right, someone drop me a hammer time.

what 5 girls??

he has the childhood friend, the tsukomogami and well the president xD

Well, there's also an older sister who seems to be obsessed with taking a bath with him.  Granted, they haven't done much with her.  And there's a busty miko who's apparently willing to let him grope her boobs, even if she's not actually all that attached to him.

Kamijou Touma?

Do we know what he was like before?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics