Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 473votes)

Tsugumomo

Alt Names: alt つぐももalt 츠구모모alt 怪怪守護神alt Цугумомо
Author: Hamada Yoshikazu
Artist: Hamada Yoshikazu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazuya Kagami never goes anywhere without the precious “Sakura Obi” his mother gave him. One day a beautiful, kimono-clad girl named Kiriha appeared before him. Kiriha naturally began to live with Kazuya in his room. Then there’s Chisato, Kazuya’s childhood friend with glasses and a ponytail, who meddles in his affairs. Soon there’s also an overprotective older sister who seems to want to take baths with him. Jumble in a huge-chested priestess, a good-looking sorceress named Kokuyoura, beautiful women, and hot girls, and Kazuya’s happy, embarrassing, confusing life begins…
Go to Tsugumomo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your favorite characters / vote and discuss New Window Cake-kun
  • 14 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Cake-kun
  • 13 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Tsugumomo New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapters 55/ 56/ to hell is ready New Window Passerby_13
  • 0 Replies
Topic Updates New Window Juan Gutierrez
  • 0 Replies

1832 Comments

spoonfeeding at finest.

vol 13 when

Wow this comment section exploded.

are you me? Do I know you?

To all the Sunao hate: her famil kinda nuts. You'll eventually see why she acts that way.
Also, to those unaware, you can find up to chapter 29 here. http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/107731719
If you search the username Jin there are even text-only translations all the way up to volume 12. (Which I believe are being proofed by Cake-kun and typeset by a kind anon in order to make these chapters)

spoonfeeding at finest.

vol 13 when

Wow this comment section exploded.

so how did his mom die? 

That's the biggest bait of this series.

so how did his mom die? 

Ugh, Sunao's mad bratty.

To all the Sunao hate: her famil kinda nuts. You'll eventually see why she acts that way.
Also, to those unaware, you can find up to chapter 29 here. http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/107731719
If you search the username Jin there are even text-only translations all the way up to volume 12. (Which I believe are being proofed by Cake-kun and typeset by a kind anon in order to make these chapters)

This new character is a goddamn idiot. I'm sorry. What? The guy just started. Look at what happened to this stupid bitch when she just started. She got her ass kicked, got her prey stolen, and got talked down to like the little runt that she was. And she has the sense to get all high and mighty on him for losing to her who is no longer a novice herself? Is this the bully cycle or something? 

Seriously if I thought she couldn't get any more unlikable after chapters 20 and 21, she goes and proves me wrong in chapter 22.

Wish Kiriha had her strength back so she could single handled thrash this girl until she barely had any life left. Show her what a "mere tool" could do. There is nothing redeemable about this character. The author had to have created her to unleash all of our pent up rage. 

What wrong this type of character? Its a classic shounen "villain."

More powerful than the protagonist, initially kicks the protagonist's ass, drives protagonist to get stronger, eventually loses to protagonist and then becomes ally/friend/love interest of protagonist.

In case you haven't notice, Japan like these types of characters. A LOT.

I love how Sunao greet people, bump right in the face

God ain't that the truth. 

Don't worry, you will get what you want

lol you're so mad

God ain't that the truth. 

This new character is a goddamn idiot. I'm sorry. What? The guy just started. Look at what happened to this stupid bitch when she just started. She got her ass kicked, got her prey stolen, and got talked down to like the little runt that she was. And she has the sense to get all high and mighty on him for losing to her who is no longer a novice herself? Is this the bully cycle or something? 

Seriously if I thought she couldn't get any more unlikable after chapters 20 and 21, she goes and proves me wrong in chapter 22.

Wish Kiriha had her strength back so she could single handled thrash this girl until she barely had any life left. Show her what a "mere tool" could do. There is nothing redeemable about this character. The author had to have created her to unleash all of our pent up rage. 

lol you're so mad

is there going to be a single likeable female character?

His Mother.

is there going to be a single likeable female character?

Mo Lolis Mo Problems

Wow, i can't stand that girl. Props to the author for making such an unlikable character that isn't a bad person.

ya....good people don't assault people they've never met before with flimsy excuses like testing, you can't even say she truly had the best of intentions because she kept attacking after it was obvious he wasn't capable of defending himself. the story makes it clear that more than a little of her aggression comes from her basically throwing a fit because she isn't finding what she wanted and isn't even slightly considering the situation of the other parties involved.

theres also the way she treats her companion sword spirit person, which doesn't come across as a friendly relationship

all in all she seems self righteous, immature, and pig headed. you can have a bad person with the best of intentions simply because they get wrapped up in their own agenda or follow the rules that they don't consider the fallout.

I like the explosion of comments when we got an upload.

seriously, though, where is the next chapter

i want to see Sunao's butt whooped already

Wow, i can't stand that girl. Props to the author for making such an unlikable character that isn't a bad person.

I hate violent pricks with no sense of understanding the situation or people, yet still consider and declare that the violence was justified. "Testing"? Bull fucking shit. You were just pissy that your idol wasn't around anymore. "An exorcist must be able to defend one's body"? "duel"? The guy was ignorant of everything several months ago, and had no real training beforehand. He's advancing steadily enough, and doesn't need your misplaced frustration lashed out at him. At least with the Obi girl, it's more of constructive/ drill sergeant break-him-down-and-build-him-back-up intentions.

I have discovered another character who just pisses me off enough that I can't fully enjoy a series I like. It's peoples and characters like this that tempt me to abandon my dislike of the term "bitch", because holy fucking shit she seems to be trying to earn that label. I still won't call her that though. However, I will call her a horrendous douche-bag who doesn't deserve ANY of what she has achieved. Don't care about any sob story or back story, that was just violence and assault, and she should be arrested for such.

Well they're usually just idiots, which is true in this case. And she isn't portrayed as much more than an asshole anyway. 

Also this really isn't worth getting that worked up over. 

I hate violent pricks with no sense of understanding the situation or people, yet still consider and declare that the violence was justified. "Testing"? Bull fucking shit. You were just pissy that your idol wasn't around anymore. "An exorcist must be able to defend one's body"? "duel"? The guy was ignorant of everything several months ago, and had no real training beforehand. He's advancing steadily enough, and doesn't need your misplaced frustration lashed out at him. At least with the Obi girl, it's more of constructive/ drill sergeant break-him-down-and-build-him-back-up intentions.

I have discovered another character who just pisses me off enough that I can't fully enjoy a series I like. It's peoples and characters like this that tempt me to abandon my dislike of the term "bitch", because holy fucking shit she seems to be trying to earn that label. I still won't call her that though. However, I will call her a horrendous douche-bag who doesn't deserve ANY of what she has achieved. Don't care about any sob story or back story, that was just violence and assault, and she should be arrested for such.

well the probably development, first she will learn that Kazuya is Kanaka's son but doesn't care because he's "weak" then a big enemy appears, kick her ass big time, she is saved by kazuya ... joins the harem. end of arc, she gets more pages if they don't make her tsundere.

Heh, some authors like to make dislikeable characters. This one is pretty well done, eh. Concerning her... sob-backstory... guess what?
Spoiler

But the mango looks like it's got some pretty awesome stuff in the next chapters, so it should be ok, right?

judging from the looks of it

Spoiler

To my surprise, the new god is actually a female '-'

Mmmm. I am so glad I stumbled across this. It is quite excellent. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics