Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 119votes)

Haruwaka

Alt Names: alt はるわかalt Haru Wakaalt HaruWakaalt 春和若菜
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ono Matori is a high-school student who is secretly a successful erotic manga author. He has recently found new inspiration for his work from his neighbors and classmates, the Hikasayama twins, Haruna and Wakana. Both Haruna, the cheerful and active half, and Wakana, the cool and collect one, both fall in love with Matori. He unwittingly agrees to date both of them both for research purposes and personal interest. Their love triangle will help Matori with his erotic manga storyline but how will his life change back in the real world?
Go to Haruwaka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

262 Comments

*btw I do understand it's right to take sides in these dramas otherwise it would go nowhere at it would die down. However, again, I just don't know who to side with :(
@Purple Library Guy personally, I haven't been taking sides because I've been appreciating both group's works.
Derek has been picking up unknown projects through U PROD and dropped projects and new ones too through Renzokusei. He's been trolled around a lot.
Japanzai has been around for a while and has their ups and downs, but they've been steadily getting footing. They've been trolled around a lot too.

It's like VI scans and FTH too. I like both of them, so I never took sides in their drama :(
LOL He's interested in the guy instead of the Girls.
"Cosplay material is quite nice too..." well, duh.
So hey, though I may be credited with cleaning and redrawing for chapter 9, I really only did the cleaning. I don't really want that chapter to be an example of my redrawing work at all...
Just in case any one is interested, here are the links to the proofs that I did for Chs. 08 & 09 for Renzokusei scans:

Ch. 08:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xch7ih3i1a1uorv

Ch. 09:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?01lu0ljfiw6bbjj

It looks like they aren't going to be used, now. But I did have a lot of fun working on them. And I still hope to continue proofing PROzess' translations of Soukai no Eve.
Nvm. found it.
Wut, drama!? What did I miss? Someone who knows about it please PM me.
ch 9 TROLLED =(
OK, gotta say the resolution of ch 9 was pretty funny. I wasn't expecting that.

As to the drama . . . I notice a lot of posters have been not taking sides and just sort of going "oh look, drama" or even being annoyed at seeing it all aired in public. I'm very opinionated, so I'm taking sides.
1. Destroying someone's work is despicable, and that kind of hacking is not just "drama", in the US it's a crime that could get you years in the slammer. This "Derek" = creep, unless the facts have been drastically misrepresented, which I doubt--too concrete.
2. In this kind of informal and international community, the only viable way to punish wrongdoing is making the transgressor widely known in the community and "shunning" them. Highly public "drama" is the only thing that lets us enforce some kind of cultural norms. Making a noise and shaming the %#$@! is far from irresponsible or disappointing; to the contrary it is the right thing to do.
@acolyte mostly hate and urges to troll.
The scanlation groups drama again? I wonder what motivates them :\
I'm rather disappointed that such hate can exist in the scanlator community to do something so vindictive. Rather than worry about it, I'll just focus on the bit of good that came out of this(finishing this manga). Thanks a lot Cresent and PROzess for picking this up =03.
And here I've already done the proofreading for chapters 8-12 for Renzokusei Scans.
I always forget the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags :/
Wow typical japanzai stealing other groups projects, they always play dirty, i don't get why every1 keeps hating on derek (sarcasm now over)
enjoy this release, my staff name is changed to Cresent
*share*
i hope he will end with waka she has more personnality
Crappiest shining knight ever...
I reject any reality doesn't have a Waka pairing and substitute my own that does!
If the mc chooses one of them, then maybe that brother will be the consolation prize for the loser...
He has the same face after all... I still hope that they will travel to a country that allows polygamy:P
Sharing with your sister is being a good sibling.
@OmNi NO WAY! The reason Waka is going through this now is because she's ultimately going to end up with Ono. Yeah, that's got to be why. They just connect SO much better with each other than Haru. Just accept it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics