Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.88 - 144votes)

Sexless Friend

Alt Names: alt セックスレスフレンドalt SexlessFriendalt 无性之侣
Author: Kakei Hidetaka
Artist: Kakei Hidetaka
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A popular college guy nicknamed the prince who is afraid of girls, his female professor who is afraid of guys, and the classmate the prince has a crush on.

All of the girls at his college love Suou Tsukasa and come up to talk to him on a daily basis. Unfortunately for them, Tsukasa hates girls that are straightforward like that but is too nice of a guy to tell them that. In fact, he has a crush on Kizaki Megumu, his classmate and one of the shy and least talkative girls. The professor in one of the classes they have together is Dr. Himenomiya (nicknamed Hime), a young teacher whose childish looks and short height makes her a target for her students to jokingly tease and treat her more like their friend rather than a professor. After taking home the drunk Ms. Hime who was served lots of alcohol by her students, Tsukasa learns a giant secret about her love life.

============Notice================
COMIC LOCKED due to adult content.
==========Notice End===============
Go to Sexless Friend Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic It's like deja vu. New Window Mild Fracas
  • 4 Replies
Topic Sexless Friend to end with chapter 14 New Window keideki
  • 3 Replies
Topic from the first two girls let's make a choice New Window crysdgon88
  • 17 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 2 Replies

348 Comments

Well, Dr. Himenomiya, being called by everyone as Hime is no accident. Hime means "princess" so.... quite subtle isn't it.
Him and the Sensei.
Calling it now.
Interesting premise. Yea I can definitely see them together.
YOU TOOK MY HEART HIME-SENSEI

CUTE AND INNOCENT GIRL, HERE I COME
Oh and Obsolete, I'm not worried at all! *muhahaha*
@Nfsu221
They most likely will end up together seeing as this obviously focuses on how those two, through their interactions with each other, will learn how to deal with the opposite sex.
Nice, hope they get together) Sensei and suou I mean)
*insert your unnecessary predictions here*
@softpick, They do look similar but I seriously doubt it was her. Unless that guy got a sex change, there is no way seeing as his physique looked pretty masculine. Overall, the series looks good. Kind of reminds me of Toradora in a way. Wouldn't be surprised if the guy ends up in love with the teacher.
Okay~ I'll bite~ -follows-
Spoiler
Spoiler
That main guy is surely bisexual, just my type.
There is a significant difference between a lesbian and a girl becoming a lesbian due to a tramua involving a guy. The first is a lesbian because she is. The second is an actual psychological problem that needs to be looked into not because being a lesbian is wrong but because there is an underlying trauma that is causing these actions.
Well she said she's not lesbian, so i'm guessing they fall in love eventually. This mangaka's romance advances reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally slowly....
Suit yourself, but I hope to god that there won't be a plot about changing a lesbian into a straight person :(
My guess is that this will mostly revolve around that yuri-chick being converted into a straight one.
But if it really does turn into into yuri I'm gonn drop this faster than a freshly baked potato!
Still hoping for more shoujo-ai and yuri :/. This seems like one of those mangas that's based off an ero-game for some reason.
I maybe in the wrong part of the world or town, but I never had a crazy life in College. ><:
@defry
My thoughts exactly. Pickin' up vibes all over the place.
the manga looks interesting
this is intriguing shout out to the scantalators and the mangaka for bring this to us
@KittiChan1 As a fellow college student I can say yes, its the sickest part of your life, very worth of your time.
lol, college life is really a strage part of life
Hahaha the main is such a good guy, a motherf*cking good guy, is popular, got all the ladies, but he has to be afraid of them, the irony is strong in this one, either way, instant follow it is, and to threesome sex here we go!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics