Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 73votes)

Sai:Taker - Futari no Artemis

Alt Names: alt サイ:テイカー―二人のアルテミス―alt Sai:Takeralt Summon Assist Interface
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the future, an energy source called "Life" has become incredibly important. Certain people are able to synchronize with devices called "Sai" which gives them the ability to extract "Life" and have super powers. These people are known as "Sai Takers." Within the "Sai Takers" there is an even smaller group, "Original Takers." "Original Takers" have a contract with a magical device, and they can manipulate "Life" without the use of a "Sai." These powerful people are also immortal, and they only die if they run out of "Life." The world admires "Sai Takers," but "Original Takers" are careful to keep their identities secret.

Nanase Kyouya is an ordinary teenage boy, who moved in with the girls Igarashi Kyouka and Yuma after the death of his parents. Yuma is a "Sai Taker," but Kyouka is an "Original Taker." One day, he goes with them to see a new model under testing of a magical device, based after Kyouka's. After a deadly terrorist attack, Kyouka desperately contracts Kyouya to the new device model to save his life. The device has some side effects, however, one of which is that it transforms Kyouya into a girl! Now Kyouya is secretly an "Original Taker", and he must go to the elite "Sai Taker" school, as a girl, with Yuma. Will he be able to keep enough "Life" to stay alive? Will he be able to navigate his life as a girl? What other side effects of this device lie in wait for him?
Go to Sai:Taker - Futari no Artemis Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

178 Comments

This author really seems to just LOVE writing redemption sub-plots. The problem here is that he makes the central characters of those plots, in this case the monocle president, completely and utterly unlikable. So unlikable, that their "redemption" pisses me off. The way he gives the characters troubled pasts to explain why their such evil bastards does nothing to alleviate the contempt I feel for them, and I rarely go to the length of hating or bashing fictional characters!

I suppose that just goes to show that the author is very good at tugging at the heartstrings of the readers, but the way he does it simply leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, and I want to LIKE his work!
MC's like completely a girl now, with just typical shounen guy values?
Yup, i jumped to conclusions.... nvm.
Look at this... So... she's probably... meh, forget about it.
Yuma is drawing a Doujinshi of Freezing
Has anyone else noticed the shameless plugs in the new chapter? XD
sigh

and more wating

i wonder when will the lunatic taker convergance happen

and will the Sister from Lunatic taker be ever be freed/rescued
@jakeslogan: Based on her reaction...
Spoiler
i guess the prez has some past that need to be revealed.
man, i don't even feel sorry for the president lol. i was kinda happy when that happened to her. she needs to learn how it feels to have your weakness exploited. i just hope it doesn't make it out that she is actually a good person and has some dark past about why she is afraid of men. also, i hope all three of them get their asses kicked in the future at least once.
As if I'm gonna fall for a Im Dal-Young manga, I have enough unfinished business in my life
I generally like genderbender stuff, but it's just poorly used here. He tries to mix "crossdressing" and genderswap, and then immediately blows the secret with the other characters ... whats the point?
I don't mean to sound rude but it's kinda obvious that Reiji will become the main antagonist in this series.
Quick addendum: Re-reading that chap, it means that everything after Reiji gets pulled into the portal happens WAY into the future of this series...
@Ajmc: Actually, in the last chapter of Rebith, the other chick igarashi's talking too mentions how she's almost cured the protag here, so the events of the raid are VERY far from the current point in this manga...

Also, Rensuke mentions how they've already unified the world at the time of the raid, so it could be anytime in the future of Futari no Artemis. And Rensuke appears to have a Sai in him (that Reiji crushes), so it must have spread quite a lot...

Though the gender-bender shit still has me dropping this one, I'll come back in a year or two and see if Reiji's attacked yet...
ok so wdf, i hate the gender bender shit, and where the fuck is the brother of the chick, forgot her name, seriously i hate when new fucking characters r drop and then u dont c the actual ppl of what the prequel focuz in show till like 10 chapters later y not just fucking keep it in one thing. dam this, sigh.....
I came here after reading Re:BIRTH - The Lunatic Taker's end, but since Project SAI went live I guess it's pretty clear the raid failed.
Is this worth the read? I don't feel like venturing into another Im Dal-Young work without having that clear =/
Are those flying balls, treasure chest from Final Fantasy XIII???
Im Dal-Young has so many manwha / manga...it's even a wonder how he can keep up or if he can even finish all of it before my lifetime.
Unlock code LX-78...
Totaly not gundam reference here.
Seriously, what is WITH this author and trying to make utterly...EVIL characters come off as the good guys in some light? I saw this in Freezing as well and it's really putting me off. The first Student Council president and her two lackeys are just...so damn unlikable!
@dagurasu it's the sequel of Re:Birth the Lunatic Taker
I was so confused at the beginning didnt notice the gb tag
Why is it the more girly the trap is in a gender bender, the manlier he/she is inside?
@dagurasu

Thats because I believe it is either set in the future or within the same universe as Lunatic Taker. I think.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics