Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 120votes)

Gepetto

Alt Names: alt Gepetto (YON Jae-won)alt 제페토 (연제원)
Author: Yon Jae-Won
Artist: Yon Jae-Won
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a decimating war against the androids they had built, humanity, though victorious, was forced to start living in shelters, isolated from the wastelands of the rest of the world, created by the damage the confrontation brought to the world.

Dr Gepetto, one of the brightest android creators of his time, died and left behind an inheritance of untold proportions, the only clue as to how to get it being a blue haired android the old man had built and preserved for as long as possible even after his death.

The android was reactivated, and she's attempting to escape the grasp of the new government.

And a hunt for the inheritance begins.

Note: The author has explicitly split the storyline into multiple seasons. These seasons are represented by the Vol.#.

Original webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=440244&no=1&weekday=
Go to Gepetto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Regarding artificial intelligence and this series being great. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Gepetto released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Still Going? New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Italian names New Window dRyW
  • 6 Replies

187 Comments

Humanity doesn't have the technology to create robots anymore (as they say in the chapter that was just released today), and haven't for a very long time...

Sheesh, it's like no one heard of reverse engineering...

Gepetto - The Clone Wars,,, will return in two weeks.

Maybe...

clones-clones.jpg

I'm not sure why they're so surprised. If humanity has/had the technology to create self-aware robots, the technology to create clones would be child's play. Ethically horrendous, but scientifically easy to pull off.

Humanity doesn't have the technology to create robots anymore (as they say in the chapter that was just released today), and haven't for a very long time.

And plus, this is far more then simple cloning, this is mind transferrence, which is a far harder thing to pull off.

Well~ Wasn't expecting that under the mask!

I'm not sure why they're so surprised. If humanity has/had the technology to create self-aware robots, the technology to create clones would be child's play. Ethically horrendous, but scientifically easy to pull off.

The clone wars D:

Sniff....
That little boy has grown into such a magnificent Badass. :')

Ahhh ~ an update! Finally! I just wish the chapters weren't so short. Thank you for the update!

Clody OP!!

Spoiler

Awwww... He never forgot about him. :')
Good job, Colodi!

Just started but I would have thought that they would have developed better EMP systems, considering.

It would seem that this series is available officially, on LINE Webtoon.
It's very far behind, but at least it allows us to support the author.  ^_^

I do have to admit, there is 1 thing I like better about the official translation, compared to "Easy Going Scans": I think the name "Colodi", sounds much better than "Clody".    :P
Not to mention, it's a direct homage to the original Author of Pinocchio, "Carlo Collodi"

Oh, and funnily enough, the author of "Gepetto" has also said that the name "Wale" is a reference to the giant whale in the story of Pinocchio. Why didn't I think of that?

What a difference an 'h' makes...?

;)

Honestly, I thought it was kinda obvious.  I think I mentioned it awhile ago, but who knows how many comments pages back that is...

It would seem that this series is available officially, on LINE Webtoon.
It's very far behind, but at least it allows us to support the author.  ^_^

I do have to admit, there is 1 thing I like better about the official translation, compared to "Easy Going Scans": I think the name "Colodi", sounds much better than "Clody".   :P
Not to mention, it's a direct homage to the original Author of Pinocchio, "Carlo Collodi"

Oh, and funnily enough, the author of "Gepetto" has also said that the name "Wale" is a reference to the giant whale in the story of Pinocchio. Why didn't I think of that?

What if selin is Nero's sister or daughter? We never knew exactly how long Nero has been doing this body jump thing unless i missed something XD.Clody became awesome and now he is part robo...ClodyxWale is green lit

What.  The reporter didn't know they weren't actually going to do the bombing?  And he still agreed with them?  I mean, like, 24 hours ago he was a totally ordinary (if somewhat uneasy) member of the media, and now he's totally happy with blowing up construction sites?

Oh wow, clody went from adorable, to handsom! 

I was not expecting that, I just caught up after a break.

Holy cow.

Everybody's talking about how cute or cool Clody looks...

What about Rosaura!?

Isn't there anybody besides this senile old pervert who is willing to admit that they'd jump in bed with her in a heartbeat if given half a chance?

Personally I'd go for Selin(sp?), especially with that new hair down thingy she has going on in season 2.

I'm curious to learn if she was Nero's GF/Wife or something because she seem to care about him more than just a colleague and he has memories of her.

It will also be interesting to see if he's re-acquired more memories in 10 years.

What about Rosaura!?

Isn't there anybody besides this senile old pervert who is willing to admit that they'd jump in bed with her in a heartbeat if given half a chance?

I'd like her to let her hair down, but that's just me.

What about Rosaura!?

Clody looks soo cool.

i never imagined him to grow up that cool !!

i always found it weird that one of the main characters was soo young

yay for time skips ;)

Oh my god, Clody...!

Spoiler

:o Clooodyyyyy. Actually, all things considered, this shouldn't be even remotely surprising considering the kind of tech their world has.

Spoiler

It's a little disturbing that you

Spoiler

Also, someone filled out nicely... ;)

Oh don't take it the wrong way. While I'm happy how it all turned out so far it is just I thought it would be more interesting if he were

Spoiler

Still it just the first chapters of the second season so I wouldn't be suprised if things are more things that meets the eye.

Wow. Carlo pulled a Kodo.

Spoiler

Except the power's in his eye and legs.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics