Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 58votes)

Sekai no Hate

Alt Names: alt セカイの果てalt Dünyanın Sonualt El fin del mundoalt The End of the Worldalt نهاية العالم
Author: Makino Aoi
Artist: Makino Aoi
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Azusa used to be bullied to the point where she begged her parents to move. In her new school, she's asked out by the most popular guy, Kasuga-kun. Afraid of being bullied again, she agrees.

But, she finds herself falling in love with Kawaguchi-kun and his strength. He gives her hope that she might finally break free from her past and find true love, but Kasuga-kun stares at her possessively with murderous eyes...
Go to Sekai no Hate Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Sootopolis
  • 1 Replies

106 Comments

@ Sanh Thach ummm... I really didnt want to say anything... but it was that bad that I had to say something

1. seriously... your grammar... I dont mind simple mistakes, but at least put periods or something to break your train of thoughts...
I got lost after the first line.... also I didnt think it was necessary to censor the cuss words :/

2. I really dont give a shit about your life D:

3. yea.. put a spoiler tag, even though I already read the chapters before I read your post
Sanh Thach

Ever heard of a spoiler notice? That's what you should of used. If you don't care enough to respect others on observing basic post courtesy, refrain from posting. Also the point of this thread/comments is the manga, not your life. I will now try to burn your writing from my mind, and attempt to read this manga without plot bias. Irritatingly, that should not be necessary.
Even tho Kawaguchi & her lead to tat Kasuga guy death I'm their ally I mean if he wasn't such an bastard of an azzhole he was he wouldn't die. I do not understand how ppl in skool would think he is even cool I mean he totally an azzhole mayb juz cuz he got the good looks gah I ask myself does they has some loose screws becuz they/he bully the weak while thinkin an bastard of an azzhole cool if it was i i would've beat the sh1t out of him alrdy I never let any1 bullied me even if he was a big guy. There 1 time at skool a big guy want to start sh1t with me,I was short so he was a real big guy to me..but i don't care anythin me & him fight in the classroom no1 win we keep fight until ppl separate us we both got suspended frm skool..durin those days at home i have fun 1 of my best memories can't forget lol..no1 would believe tat my mom would treat me so nice even after wat happen..well frm then on the big guy & me act like we dunno each other.. there more but I always fight them when they mess wit me don't care who then we go bak to being strangers juz need to be persistent hang in there fight bak anywayz i can then after the fight end they leave me alone...basically just to let them know I'm not an easy target even tho im short btw I actually gain reputation in skool from those fights was never wat i intend LOL
Must follow ~
Now, I don't mean, by any means, to hate. However there is a serious problem with the premise here:
Spoiler

Anyone else's thoughts?
Never tought that "sensei" is a psycho!
Posted Image

Thank you asdf for picking up this manga!
awsome a release!!! THANK YOU asdf
this manga needs to be picked up...
Love the art in this and the story pretty interesting.
I read all the raws and things really get heated up.

Spoiler
Kakera
Thanks fer the link!
There are Chinese scanlations here: http://www.jmydm.com/manhua-ShiJieDeJinTou/
Shinji
May you tell me where I can find those chinese ones? I'm reading this like once a day, still desperate for a new chapter because this is just soo good! Without question one of the best shoujo manga i've read thus far.
Shinji
May you tell me where I can find those chinese ones? I'm reading this like once a day, still desperate for a new chapter because this is just soo good! Without question one of the best shoujo manga i've read thus far.
I read till the chapter 10 in chinese. Awesome, the story is really good. And become better and better with the next chapters.
Goukenimaru
I read it yesterday and i swore that I read that" a 2nd year middle school student committed suicide and he left a suicide note"
But when i read it again after reading your post, it said "-He left no suicide note" So yeah, i guess the cliffhanger now lies in what those two are going to do from now on. Which is a real suspense because I'm choking on it right now.
@Irecinius

Even if that guy has issues, the real problems lies in the people of the school. He literally has them head over heels for him, so what if he got some mental issues. He could still do what ever the fuck he wants, and nobody would even notice it or don't even give a crap. I'm no implying that he deserve to die, but rather there are consequences in what people do even if we like him or not. If its death then fine, its nobodys faults but his.
Yes, he deserved it. This is the first time I feel rage reading manga since KNIM. lol
I sign up this site just for say : I hate that Kasuga guy, and I also want to kill him since first chapter!!

Kawaguchi, I am your ally. Give damn fuck for the world of hypocrites!
Are their raws for this!!! I'm about going to suffocate from the suspense!
Eco: Remember in chapter 1 when someone said that Kasuga and Kawaguchi used to be really close? Well, shit happened and that's why he takes it. =P

What I don't get is why Kawaguchi and Azusa like each other so much. Lonely and desperate for affection =/= kiss after a 5 minute conversation.
Really good story! I don't get why the boy just keeps yelling at the girl when he can't even man up and help himself.
I mean you get bullied you beat them up or something, not wuss out and just take it.
It's also pretty unrealistic in someways.

Spoiler
The end of that seems like they will be questioned...
Thoughts
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics