Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 928votes)

Tokyo Ghoul

Alt Names: alt トーキョーグールalt Tokyo Kushualt 東京喰種alt طوكيو غول
Author: Ishida Sui
Artist: Ishida Sui
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Strange murders are happening in Tokyo. Due to liquid evidence at the scene, the police conclude the attacks are the results of 'eater' type ghouls. College buddies Kaneki and Hide come up with the idea that ghouls are imitating humans so that's why they haven't ever seen one. Little did they know that their theory may very well become reality.

Other serializations of Tokyo Ghoul:
> Tokyo Ghoul (oneshot)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoul-oneshot-r13555
> Tokyo Ghoul Jack (spin-off)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoul-jack-r13107
> Tokyo Ghoul:re (sequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoulre-r13502
Go to Tokyo Ghoul Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wtf? New Window Sofgonz7
  • 2 Replies
Topic Loading Error? New Window TaichoBeardo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Duplicate Chapters? New Window OakenWing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Help New Window Kaneki6103
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chapter 144? New Window zitronen
  • 1 Replies
Topic Can find chapters. New Window wtbrokofsky
  • 2 Replies

3003 Comments

I got no idea why our early chapters have messed up order, I'll talk with batoto mods/admins about it.

As for chapter 15.... not sure either, but i'll reupload it as soon as I can. 

And for the missing ones... we'll release those when we get there =p

Found chapter 15, for some reason its uploaded as Vol. 2 ch.0, can someone fix it please?

Hey  how come some of the chapters are missing or are in a weird order?

15 (missing)

29,34,30 etc. (weird order)

124, 129-132 (missing)

I got no idea why our early chapters have messed up order, I'll talk with batoto mods/admins about it.

As for chapter 15.... not sure either, but i'll reupload it as soon as I can. 

And for the missing ones... we'll release those when we get there =p

I remember seeing the first chapters of this and liking it. And now, after a long time, I have finally finished after dropping it in the middle of the whole series (basically when ch. 70 was the latest one.) In the end I must say that it is one of the better stories I have ever read. Not the best (please do not kill me) but definitely up there. Especially now that I have realised that it hides a ton of its content. Will see if what I find changes anything.

Hey  how come some of the chapters are missing or are in a weird order?

15 (missing)

29,34,30 etc. (weird order)

124, 129-132 (missing)

I swear that if I ever become disgustingly RICH I will pay for a Tokyo Ghoul  anime Remake , one that does this manga justice...

You sir, are a man among men.

I swear that if I ever become disgustingly RICH I will pay for a Tokyo Ghoul  anime Remake , one that does this manga justice...

lol, does that "Nagachika" knew from 9 chapter that Kaneki is ghoul?

Just finished the series... Arima needs a nerf. Too OP.

And what the hell, Uta and the others were just trolling everyone from the start?

THIS! I read this in a matter of 2 days and wtf the ending made me so frustrated. How the fuck can Arima be that powerful (enough to kill hundreds of ghouls by himself) as a human? And I don't know how I feel about Kaneki as a CCG tool. So many question, but I guess that's why there's a sequel. But whatever man going to read on anyways.

Is ANYONE going to translate volume 14 EPILOGUE? there's some important shit there!

http://saezutte.tumblr.com/post/99788461335/tokyo-ghoul-re-pv-extra-scene-akira-and-sasaki

Edit: typesetted version - http://imgur.com/a/3kYkQ

Is ANYONE going to translate volume 14 EPILOGUE? there's some important shit there!

Best. F***ing. Manga. EVER!!! 

nuff said

]j57hPBs.jpg

If you like Tokyo Ghoul, consider buying the illustration book. I got it a few days ago and it's really good!

Out of curiosity, where did you get it from? The only place I can find it, it is out of stock.

If you like Tokyo Ghoul, consider buying the illustration book. I got it a few days ago and it's really good!

Kanekis a scrub again in RE. 

But at the same time the CCG seem to want him to act more ruthless.

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Wouldn´t they grow normal again.

his finger nails are normal colored but his fingers look all funky, so it could still be him.

For us to confirm if it's kaneki or not, wouldn't just take a look at his fingernails be enough?

Wouldn´t they grow normal again.

For us to confirm if it's kaneki or not, wouldn't just take a look at his fingernails be enough?

So that picture of the guy next to the suitcase is actually Sasaki/Kaneki.

Spoiler

Sequel just came out and is being translated by imperial scans. That Sasaki guy looks kind of like Kaneki. I was right Kaneki did get turn into a CCG investigator and was train by the man you stab him in the head two times.

Yeah...........I'm refreshing bato.to every 1 min O.O

Sequel just came out and is being translated by imperial scans. That Sasaki guy looks kind of like Kaneki. I was right Kaneki did get turn into a CCG investigator and was train by the man who stab him in the head two times.

Video posted on Ishida sensei's twitter. Simply Awesome.

i think  " re"  means  rebirth, he will come back from  "death"(?). For me,  kaneki's story is not over yet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics