Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 365votes)

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru

Alt Names: alt 空手小公子こひなたみのるalt 空手小公子小日向海流alt 空手小霸王alt Karate Shôkôshialt Karate's Little Noble, Kohinata Minorualt KSKMalt Little Lord of Karate, Minoru
Author: Baba Yasushi
Artist: Baba Yasushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kohinata Minoru is a college student at a college that is popular for its sports rather than academic orientation. He starts out as a gymnast alongside his friend, Nana, but is bullied by his gymnast seniors. One evening, a karate student at the college, Mutou Ryuuji, witnesses Minoru being bullied and comes to his rescue and drags him into the world of karate. Minoru makes new friends and learns some of their dark pasts, including a shocking death that reveals motives for revenge. (from Baka-Updates)
Go to Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isn't it weird? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 16 Replies
Topic Pedro subplot WTF New Window destabilized
  • 0 Replies
Topic Find all cameos! New Window Gappy
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite female? New Window paraquat
  • 10 Replies
Topic This Manga should be popular like One Peace, Bleach, Naruto New Window LKaLvIsS
  • 26 Replies
Topic Shinai vs Punches New Window 6nd6
  • 9 Replies

2590 Comments

RIP Minami's victory. Thanks for udpate Deadbeat-Scans!

By the way, this is what actually happens when karateka try doumawashi kaiten geri against nak muay:
Spoiler

TBH I got bored of this some time ago, and just want to finish it out now. Just wondering how it all ends.

I like how basicly all of his friends apart of his girlfriend thinking that he's shit and can't win if it's not due tricks/perfectly builded startegy. After a long pause this chapter makes all his previous "coolness" look like a joke :/

Deadbeat-scans, thanks for another chapter! Keep it up, guys!

Minami's a smart guy, but he's not using his head right now much to the detriment of his actual abilities. It's like if a sharpshooter decided to try and run in a saber because he's so into what he's doing.

As everyone is saying, his plan was to win by points and not by KO. Sure, he can go spectacularly down in flames, but he had the advantage and probably lost it. Why the hell would you make a long-winded plan to win if you would, in the spur of the moment, risk it all just because you're all fired up on your adrenaline?

I like how basicly all of his friends apart of his girlfriend thinking that he's shit and can't win if it's not due tricks/perfectly builded startegy. After a long pause this chapter makes all his previous "coolness" look like a joke :/

Deadbeat-scans, thanks for another chapter! Keep it up, guys!

>v44c444 Noice.

Nozomi is best girl, no question.

for someone with experience in fights Minami is doing very bad by trading punches with the "cowboy".

Haa, that last page. It took me a second to realize Mutou's arms were crossed in front of him. I legit thought he was so pissed even the stripes in his shirt had rage veins popping out.

"If it were a thai or a european fighter most of them would give up"... Fuck that line.

Other than that nice chapter, thanks for the upload!.

Deadbeat-Scans, thanks for your work! 

Wow, I know he really needs to win and all that, but a move like that has huge potential for severe (and possibly permanent) damage to your opponent. Literally a low blow, Minami.

I really don't think it was a low blow. They're pro-fighters, unfortunately, to go up is to be willing to put the risk in consideration. If you don't want to get hit by something like that, you just need to see it coming or predict it, both attack and defense are keys to victory and a great career.

Wow, I know he really needs to win and all that, but a move like that has huge potential for severe (and possibly permanent) damage to your opponent. Literally a low blow, Minami.

A torn ACL or any other kind of knee injury is no joke for any athlete and especially not a joke for a fighter.

With that being said, that was a legal attack coming from a legal low kick. No low blow whatsoever.

but why it had to appear a ramen chef in the back, it really broke the tension xD

IT'S THE HOT WATER RAINING FROM THE HEAVEN!!!!!

minami is so fucking cool

but why it had to appear a ramen chef in the back, it really broke the tension xD

minami is so fucking cool

Sacrifice move, that was a suicide move...

Minami probably is the only character here that would chance getting knocked out to read the timing on his opponent's attacks.

are you kidding? foreigners (especially Thai fighters) beat Japanese several times in this manga:

Didn't see this until now (lol, been busy). So I'm not sure if this is what I meant or not when I made that comment, but I meant when they make it nationalistic. A regular fight where it's just two fighters of different nationalities, sure, the other one can win. But when it's "my nation/ethnicity is better!" then Japan never loses, that I ever remember. Ultimately Japan is always going to be portrayed as best. Even if the Japanese fighter does lose at that moment, it's only a plot setup for the other superior Japanese fighter to take the fight and prove glorious Nihon superiority. But please don't take my comment too seriously, I was mostly just joking.

Hanzo?!

Oh, looks like Mutou's back from fighting aliens on Mars.

At least they were ready to try:

c45bthp8qt1y.jpg

ket01s.jpg

At that time they were already calling for surrender, just not unconditionally. So it's mostly propaganda.

Minami is the king of making awesome moments and leaving you speachless, that last page :G

EVEN A BAMBOO SPEAR CAN TAKE DOWN AN F-35!!!

At least they were ready to try:

c45bthp8qt1y.jpg

ket01s.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics