Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 365votes)

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru

Alt Names: alt 空手小公子こひなたみのるalt 空手小公子小日向海流alt 空手小霸王alt Karate Shôkôshialt Karate's Little Noble, Kohinata Minorualt KSKMalt Little Lord of Karate, Minoru
Author: Baba Yasushi
Artist: Baba Yasushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kohinata Minoru is a college student at a college that is popular for its sports rather than academic orientation. He starts out as a gymnast alongside his friend, Nana, but is bullied by his gymnast seniors. One evening, a karate student at the college, Mutou Ryuuji, witnesses Minoru being bullied and comes to his rescue and drags him into the world of karate. Minoru makes new friends and learns some of their dark pasts, including a shocking death that reveals motives for revenge. (from Baka-Updates)
Go to Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isn't it weird? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 16 Replies
Topic Pedro subplot WTF New Window destabilized
  • 0 Replies
Topic Find all cameos! New Window Gappy
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite female? New Window paraquat
  • 10 Replies
Topic This Manga should be popular like One Peace, Bleach, Naruto New Window LKaLvIsS
  • 26 Replies
Topic Shinai vs Punches New Window 6nd6
  • 9 Replies

2590 Comments

Yep, this. I love how chubs thinks Minoru's also cheating, when he's just feeling with his body that Minoru is much better than him at striking.

Thongchai has to use metal plates for a hard fist, Minoru punched a board over and over for years.

As cheesy as it is, I really like that 'hard work beats cheating' imagery.

This chapter was the pick me up that I needed today.
RIGHTEOUS INDEED

They bought the ref i think.

Yep, this. I love how chubs thinks Minoru's also cheating, when he's just feeling with his body that Minoru is much better than him at striking.

I don't know how they think they can get away with the knuckles. The refs always check that.

They bought the ref i think.

I hope Minoru wins, then those dumbasses get arrested for the shit they're pulling. Or some random character that got screwed by them in the past can suddenly show up and gun them all down. <.< I don't care either way, honestly, as long as they start with the ugly ass doctor.

I don't know how they think they can get away with the knuckles. The refs always check that.

What do you think Minoru's ultimate technique will be? :D

Ryūsui Seikūken, DUH!

I hope Minoru wins, then those dumbasses get arrested for the shit they're pulling. Or some random character that got screwed by them in the past can suddenly show up and gun them all down. <.< I don't care either way, honestly, as long as they start with the ugly ass doctor.

All odds are against Minoru

... which 100% guarantees him a victory, according to every narrative law in existence :)

Jesus. All odds are against Minoru right. I hope he pulls an upset.

Thanks for update, Deadbeat-Scans!

Holy crap, if Minoru starts being more dominant like this, then all the losses we've seen him through will have been well worth it!

yeah no way minoru is the same as samart .

Thongchai said that Minoru is the same as Samart when he was young in other words he possess the same potential to be a great fighter.

yeah no way minoru is the same as samart .

Dayum! Minoru is a fucking beast right now.

What are you, sasuke? Even your eyes changed...

BEAUTIFUL!

Ryuusui? Am I reading HSDK now? When will seikuken be introduced? :P

What do you think Minoru's ultimate technique will be? :D

you know a fighter evolves when even his looks and hair changes accordingly hahahah

More cover pages like this please...

I'm having HSDK flashbacks.

most revealing bit of fanservice comes at chapter 420. coincidence?

Wait, Ryuusui? Flowing water?

I'm sure i read about similar tech in another manga...

Can anyone remind me of it?

Something with being a rock in the middle of the stream, something with being soft as oppose to hard style?

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

Wait, Ryuusui? Flowing water?

I'm sure i read about similar tech in another manga...

Can anyone remind me of it?

Something with being a rock in the middle of the stream, something with being soft as oppose to hard style?

Yeah ! Finally we will see something !

Thanks DeadBeat-Scan for the chapter :D.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics