Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 365votes)

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru

Alt Names: alt 空手小公子こひなたみのるalt 空手小公子小日向海流alt 空手小霸王alt Karate Shôkôshialt Karate's Little Noble, Kohinata Minorualt KSKMalt Little Lord of Karate, Minoru
Author: Baba Yasushi
Artist: Baba Yasushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kohinata Minoru is a college student at a college that is popular for its sports rather than academic orientation. He starts out as a gymnast alongside his friend, Nana, but is bullied by his gymnast seniors. One evening, a karate student at the college, Mutou Ryuuji, witnesses Minoru being bullied and comes to his rescue and drags him into the world of karate. Minoru makes new friends and learns some of their dark pasts, including a shocking death that reveals motives for revenge. (from Baka-Updates)
Go to Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isn't it weird? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 16 Replies
Topic Pedro subplot WTF New Window destabilized
  • 0 Replies
Topic Find all cameos! New Window Gappy
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite female? New Window paraquat
  • 10 Replies
Topic This Manga should be popular like One Peace, Bleach, Naruto New Window LKaLvIsS
  • 26 Replies
Topic Shinai vs Punches New Window 6nd6
  • 9 Replies

2590 Comments

been a while now, good to finally see Samart again. his replacement is a huge cunt.

Thanks for update! 

Can we just talk about how FREAKING BADASS THAT WAS!!!!!!

Damn, Ogata wasn't even blinking when he kept getting kicked. This guy is legit hardcore.

I can't be the only one who marked out when Eye of the Tiger started playing as Ogata's theme.

Huh, Ojima vs. Singhsak? Now that would be one interesting fight to see. If it does happen, I just hope Ojima's career/life aren't put in jeopardy.

Hopefully Ogata lives up to his hype in this match. Maybe he'll be the one who gets to wreck Singhsak if so. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure there aren't many, if any, fighters who can actually compete with Samart, much less beat him. The author's trying to make it seem like Ibuki can, but I really don't think so, based on how he treated the likes of Hamada like a freaking child while still holding back.

You suuuuuuuure it really ended yet? I mean all we saw is him hitting the mat. We haven't seen the knock out count. They extend his "will to prove he's not a fat scum" to counter Minoru's evolution to drag out another 10 chapters!!! lol

Dear sir/madam don't you mean 10 volumes?

Ojima's such a bro.

Now if only the Quack could get killed off like this was Berserk.

Getting killed off would be too easy. No, he has to go down in flames along with the other two. Spend a good, long period of his life in a prison. Of course if the Yakuza finds out what they are doing then death might be the best they can hope for.

Ojima's such a bro.

Now if only the Quack could get killed off like this was Berserk.

Looks like Minoru is gettin' dat pussay! LMFAO.jpg

REKT

I found something really beautifully sad in Thongchai's expression at the end of this one.

And it only took 42 volume. That was a long training arc.

You suuuuuuuure it really ended yet? I mean all we saw is him hitting the mat. We haven't seen the knock out count. They extend his "will to prove he's not a fat scum" to counter Minoru's evolution to drag out another 10 chapters!!! lol

Holy shit! Minoru is a fucking BEAST!

And it only took 42 volume. That was a long training arc.

Finally the fight is over !

Now we want a true opponent, it's not like i don't appreciate a middle aged man with a big tummy but the thrill is missing :(.

And the main character managed to beat an out of shape middle aged man.

What a thrill!

Well considering it was a 3v1 fight (Minoru vs Thongchai, Quack, Referee) I think Minoru made a pretty good job even if we don't consider that Thongchai was a Muay Thai champ with over 200 matches.

The clash of willies... Ok, sorry, i just can't stop myself

For the love of God don't make Minoru a bitch again.  Fat guy's got to die for the plot.

And the main character managed to beat an out of shape middle aged man.

What a thrill!

Not yet.... Down !!!

Hell, not even just the quack, the amount of info he has on that other fighter and the managers involved is more than enough to blackmail or take them down. He's in a much better spot than them, he's a nobody after all, they're big time. He exposes them and they're ruined, meanwhile if they expose him it's just "they took advantage of some old fatass and bullied him".

That's the reason you have to pay the small fry and take care of them. Otherwise they'd never get a fair cut.

Too true! But he's probably in that position because he's not smart enough to figure that out.

Just go to the damned cops and have quack arrested.

Hell, not even just the quack, the amount of info he has on that other fighter and the managers involved is more than enough to blackmail or take them down. He's in a much better spot than them, he's a nobody after all, they're big time. He exposes them and they're ruined, meanwhile if they expose him it's just "they took advantage of some old fatass and bullied him".

That's the reason you have to pay the small fry and take care of them. Otherwise they'd never get a fair cut.

Just go to the damned cops and have quack arrested.

Oh now you start to have reasonable not shitty human thoughts?

He just Got humanity beaten into him

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics