Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt ąø£ąø±ąøąø§ąøøą¹ˆąø™ąø§ąø²ąø¢ąø„ąøøąø“ąøŠąø²ąø¢ąø”ąø±ąø‡ąøąø£alt ė°”ė‹¤ģ˜ė¬“ė…€alt Ocean's Capealt ęµ·ć®å¾”å…ˆalt ęµ·ä¹‹å½¼ę–¹alt ęµ·ē„žēš„巫儳alt ŠžŠŗŠµŠ°Š½ŃŠŗŠøŠ¹ Š¼Ń‹Ń
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

Thanks for the chapter WolfyScans!
Wicker Manā€¦
Rising Dragon Festival = Dragon God and chosen Maiden gets thrown into the ocean?
I see that they are finally trying to make the whole Dragon God part mean something more than a title based around how you were born. I was waiting for more occult and mystical things to happen, so it will be interesting to see how things go from here.
we need a loli tag
maybe "tragedy" tag will appear if something bad happen ...
Well, uh, technically Nagi and Shizuku already took a dive off the cape together.
(Wow that was a while ago...)

That'll probably come into play for the festival.
Dammit I truly hope MC decides not to chooses not go along with the festival because I truly don't want sad ending to this.
mmmm. Yeah, whatever, my money's on the loli,
no one can see the ending, except "god" ...
if only someone can predict this by saying ...
"I can see the ending" ... (usually fake prediction tough)
@uelydnar because this comment section wasnt intended for current chapter discussion. there is a separate thread for that. not everyone has read up to the recent chapter. so use spoiler tag if you are posting something specific.
Harem ending would solve everything...
Why so many spoiler tags when no one knows the ending?

What it sounds like should happen is that at least someone is supposedly suppose to die.
Im guessing who ever Nagi chooses gets sacrificed. If that weren't the case, they wouldn't be so damn reluctant about telling him the truth...

We already know that "phenomenons" are possible in this story seeing how rinne does know she has a past life (so reincarnation is possible) and is also possible that in rinne's past life she was chosen by the previous dragon god seeing how she could "connect" with Nagi and for that reason she is not a cape maiden.

Then again all of this is speculation so who knows whats going to happen. The authors set this up for some real drama and i hope its not some dumb troll reason. Although i wish for a happy ending, i guess going for the non cliche is fine with me as well
"Is he counting on the world ending?" I've got it now! The cult on the island is part of Mayan mythology, and the calendar ends (along with the world) during the rising dragon festival.
Wow that's a huge break for the mangaka... now that he started messing with the plot, is counting on the world ending so that he wouldn't have to think up a valid ending? :P
@Delcatsifron

At least you showed some imagination in your rebuttal of my storyline!! Well done!!

Spoiler
What's the matter, Zero2001? Do you not have enough of a sense of humor to appreciate my obviously made-up storyline for the future of this series?

Couldn't you have come up with something much more creative to say to me?

Aaahh... The intolerance of the unimaginative is sooooo appalling!!
@PervySageChuck
Spoiler
@PervySageChuck: Shut it.
This DOES have a TRAGEDY tag on it!!

That means that...

Spoiler

Spoiler
i'm still up for Soyogi

hopefully we even get to have Christmas before the.....
great, great new chapter, thanks a lot Wolfy!!!
I still hope ofr Shizuku to "go back to her senses" and cut the crap from the cult... at first I couldnĀ“t decide if I liked more Karin or Shizuku
but now Shizuku is one of the characters I hate more in this manga
Who would ever guess that Shiziku would be the final boss?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics