Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt รักวุ่นวายคุณชายมังกรalt 바다의무녀alt Ocean's Capealt 海の御先alt 海之彼方alt 海神的巫女alt Океанский мыс
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

I am both grateful and annoyed that I can read these chapters but not make them better.

Gambari, are you gonna reupload chapter 115 and so forth? Because i can't force myself to read them from the other uploader

really sorry to say that... but we can't... reupload chapter 115... because we are currently working on a new project... "still is a secret"...

Gambari, are you gonna reupload chapter 115 and so forth? Because i can't force myself to read them from the other uploader

stabbing the thigh would be a bad idea considering he needed to walk like 3 miles

Trust me, you are not going to go far after getting stabbed in the gut either. Even if you avoid vitals, you're cutting into your abdominals which are critical for staying upright. Go for the fat on the buttocks. It'll do nothing to you if you avoid the major and minor glutes, but it'll still hurt. Not reccommending any of these actions, by the way...

stabbing the thigh would be a bad idea considering he needed to walk like 3 miles

Supposing you need to use pain to keep yourself conscious, you don't necessarily have to stab yourself in the gut. Do wounds in non-vital areas not hurt any more? I mean, really. Stab your shoulder or the thigh a couple of times instead, genius.

Amazing job Ganbari no Fansubs! Thanks a lot for the missing chapters! Now we can enjoy finishing this story :)

Supposing you need to use pain to keep yourself conscious, you don't necessarily have to stab yourself in the gut. Do wounds in non-vital areas not hurt any more? I mean, really. Stab your shoulder or the thigh a couple of times instead, genius.

ahh ... finally ... thanks for the release ...

gotta read all to the latest within this day ...

such satisfication ...

Thanks for posting the missing chapters!

anyone having issues reading chapter 113, I seem to be having issues viewing the pages every time I click to view next page nothing loads until i refresh the page

now you can read it anywhere... http://mangafox.me/manga/umi_no_misaki/v13/c113/1.html

Thanks guys for your support.

Gambai no Fansub

Also you can leave a comment on...

http://ganbarinofansub.blogspot.com/2013/09/umi-no-misaki-113-114.html

Things are definitely 'rising' in this festival, gods however they are not :')

Tankubon would be nice, I wouldnt have to do anything =^D!  But alas, rarely are they the raws you find

Well regardless thanks for the new chapter. Been waiting for someone to do 113, and hopefully 114, and even if the raw isn't that great the translation was good, so its fine by me.

yeah, already did ... and it's freaking ... horrible ? *x* ?

that's is why I still appreciate what "Ganbari no Fansubs" has done to clean it ...

(well, if tankubon available, it will be better to use it instead)

Tankubon would be nice, I wouldnt have to do anything =^D!  But alas, rarely are they the raws you find

You should see the raws, lol. =^)

yeah, already did ... and it's freaking ... horrible ? *x* ?

that's is why I still appreciate what "Ganbari no Fansubs" has done to clean it ...

(well, if tankubon available, it will be better to use it instead)

finally ... ch 113 ... the quality is kinda off ...

but better than nothing ... (just to make fire off, I gotta wait ch 114 too)

thanks at "Ganbari no Fansubs" ...

You should see the raws, lol. =^)

Finally 113!

Spoiler

finally ... ch 113 ... the quality is kinda off ...

but better than nothing ... (just to make fire off, I gotta wait ch 114 too)

thanks at "Ganbari no Fansubs" ...

I love the blooper track on that final page. 

No, I'm a god.  :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

finally chapter 113

Awesome, thanks group that isn't terrible like the other one!

Chapter 113, huh? Gonna read this again now.

EDIT:

Spoiler

Awesome.

anyone having issues reading chapter 113, I seem to be having issues viewing the pages every time I click to view next page nothing loads until i refresh the page

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics