Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt รักวุ่นวายคุณชายมังกรalt 바다의무녀alt Ocean's Capealt 海の御先alt 海之彼方alt 海神的巫女alt Океанский мыс
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

after how horrible the last arc was, i'm really glad for these new chapters

The author probably added the "dragon god festival" arc to put a drop of drama into the harem love story.

I mean except for the "dragon god festival" arc, the manga had no drama scenes that lasted for more than 2 or 3 pages.

The real question now is what is this arc here about.

Because either it is the prologue of the next arc OR it is the epilogue of the story (what I doubt)

I only hope he won't pull a "Kimi no Iru Machi" and forget when to stop and keep adding new arcs even when the story is waaay pasts its "now's a good time to end the story"- moment

But I am surprised the old lady got away with what she has done, I mean she brainwashed the 3 maidens into becoming human sacrifices if the dragon god appeared. They only survived because Rinne saved the day and neither of them wanted Nagi to die. But well, I guess nobody reported this and most islanders didn't actually expect them to actually carry on that "tradition".

after how horrible the last arc was, i'm really glad for these new chapters

Yay for another new chapter <3 thanks.

Whatever was done to fix it, it works now, thanks.

Ch. 124 (English) doesn't seem to be loading correctly.

Anyone else having this problem? Or is it my machine being crappy?

I'd love to comment on the chapter, but seeing as I can't read it right now...

It's a problem with the page for some strange reason, give it an hour or so and it'll work fine

Cool, thanks a lot Necron99!!

Ch. 124 (English) doesn't seem to be loading correctly.

Anyone else having this problem? Or is it my machine being crappy?

I'd love to comment on the chapter, but seeing as I can't read it right now...

Dawwww, that was sweet. Necron, you're doing a damn good service to us, thank you. And the quality of your work is a thumbs way the fuck up.

Awesome, another update!~

Loved it. Screw the other 3! 

Loli forever!

Hmm, I've been reading this since Solaris started scanlating and it's been a long-ass-while since I checked out the first sets of chapters again, but I thought the point was Human reincarnation of Dragon God gets Cape Maiden pregnant, and she leaves if it's a boy, marking him the reincarnation of the Dragon God if/when he comes back. The more recent chapters had (to me) indicated that the Dragon God was supposed to die during the ceremony.

Nothing ever mentioned about them leaving if it's a boy. Nagi's father was an outsider, and his mother went with him. The old woman mentions that Nagi's mother told her she'd given birth to a boy while she was on the mainland.

While awesome, it's unlikely. Nagi said several times he wants them to see the rest of Japan. And why would they need to go off island? The Dragon Gad getting a harem is part of their religion.

Hmm, I've been reading this since Solaris started scanlating and it's been a long-ass-while since I checked out the first sets of chapters again, but I thought the point was Human reincarnation of Dragon God gets Cape Maiden pregnant, and she leaves if it's a boy, marking him the reincarnation of the Dragon God if/when he comes back. The more recent chapters had (to me) indicated that the Dragon God was supposed to die during the ceremony.

I'm going to guess all the girls are pregnant, that's why they're off-island?

While awesome, it's unlikely. Nagi said several times he wants them to see the rest of Japan. And why would they need to go off island? The Dragon Gad getting a harem is part of their religion.

Cool, thanks for the new chapter Necron99!!

I'm going to guess all the girls are pregnant, that's why they're off-island?

So they finally got off that stinking island? I need to catch up, but have no idea where I left off.

So happy  that it seems someone picked this up. I can't believe people dropped it after 100+ chapters and it's still ongoing. So thanks!

This continuation thus far actually has potential to be a decent arc.

*walks away without waiting for a rebuttal*

Picked up by a group named Necron99, eh?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnhGWXuaWNJCjc0nt-Dfwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKDs-31uQLgWeXk33iSxj

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDsIBeA9FYO7XLB5_bfXB

Nice to see another Ralph Bakshi fan around here!

Hope this is an epilogue to give more closure to the story. Guess theres not much more to milk. Hope the author will revert to the previous story art style. This one is definitely too cartoonish. Thanks to the scanlating crew, of course it is appreciated

Unfortunately, it's not a measure of flipping a switch, but it was a long, slow process of flanderization of their design traits.  Over time, the art got sloppier and more and more emphasis was put on specific elements like the horn in Nagi's hair.  :/

Huge thanks to Necron99 for picking up the series!

Hope this is an epilogue to give more closure to the story. Guess theres not much more to milk. Hope the author will revert to the previous story art style. This one is definitely too cartoonish. Thanks to the scanlating crew, of course it is appreciated

Wait, where's this manga going now? I thought we already hit the ending point.

This will either be an "epiloge" arc, meaning a short arc to finish the masterpiece OR the start of a new arc ;)

I like the idea of the story continuing (don't know why, but whenever I read the ending of a great story, I am a little bit sad because the story is already over)

I don't think it is going to become like Kimi no iru machi where the story keeps getting new arcs and most of the comments here are like "wtf", "*facepalm", "I am dropping this" and so on every time a new chapter is out (actually, the guys who say "I am dropping this" are here again every time lol)

aw yah im looking forword for this

Im glad it didnt end just yet.  still some issues to take care of like whats going to happen since the tradition was broken?  Where is his dad?  and what is the real truth of the island.  if you noticed, a lot of strange stuff happen in the water when he jumped in to save her.  whats that all about?

I agree here. I thought it would end with Nagi choosing Shikuzu since he did risk his life and save her. Afterwards, chapters 121 was just an epilogue and that was it. Either that or a harem ending. Not for it to keep going and not end.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics