Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 311votes)

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to

Alt Names: alt マンガ家さんとアシスタントさんとalt Mangaka-san to Assistantalt The Comic Artist and his Assistantsalt رسام المانجا و مساعداته
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Life Description about the Mangaka Aito Yuuki and his Assistant Ashisu Sahoto.
Aito-san doesn't understand the feelings of the characters on his stories. So He asks Ashisu to help him. Ashisu would do everything for the work. She would even let him touch her breast so he will know how it feels like?!

The Habit?! The Pervert?! Can we understand them? That's the Comedy of a Mangaka Life.

The mangaka alternates between the standard style and the 4koma.

Sequel:

> Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mangaka-san-to-assistant-san-to-2-r9702 )
Go to Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime is on the air New Window Knight K
  • 0 Replies
Topic [POLL] Who do you think would end up with Aito? New Window Faye
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 8 Replies

976 Comments

I fthis mangas cleaner sees this; please if you use photoshop,put the page in grayscale first and discard of colors so its black and white.Thank You
Apparently, according to the translator's main page, the next chapter released would be based on the most popular pairing in a poll on the site (and not necessarily chronological). Mihari-Aito won, so that's probably why Ch. 104 was released.
ch 104?o.O
I lol'd so hard xD
Noooooooooo i cant read this anymore, why???? i cant beleive this one have NTR >_____<

So fking awesome, need moar, btw the first line is a sarcastic comment, :P
Spoiler
Spoiler
LOL I love this manga just because it is incredibly funny. I usually like seinen romance manga but this...this manga lol. So funny.
was i the only one that actually thought for a second that he got laid?
Yeah I would fall for it as well
... but did (s)he explain about being a guy?
They are not called traps without a reason.
Ch 97: lol! Talk about a misunderstanding of epic proportions. XD
If Saito wasn't such an idiot, he'd have his harem by now...

... and the manga would've been much less interesting.
nah otosuna's so much better.
Aoi-kun is fine too...
...i kinda pity him
"Poster Child of Sh*t?" Hahahaha

They should've went with that title instead! Nice chapter
Poopman... XD
lol dat poor guy got torlled!
Apparently next volume is the last one, seems like it'll be axed.. not that it was a short run, but still :( this is one of the funniest manga around
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
May 16 2012 01:06 PM
Heheheh, should try that game sometimes~
awesome chapter with strip Rock-Paper-Scissors.
she's a lesbian!!! xD
Y-Y-YURIIIIII
*UNSTOPPABLE NOSBLEED*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics