Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 311votes)

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to

Alt Names: alt マンガ家さんとアシスタントさんとalt Mangaka-san to Assistantalt The Comic Artist and his Assistantsalt رسام المانجا و مساعداته
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Life Description about the Mangaka Aito Yuuki and his Assistant Ashisu Sahoto.
Aito-san doesn't understand the feelings of the characters on his stories. So He asks Ashisu to help him. Ashisu would do everything for the work. She would even let him touch her breast so he will know how it feels like?!

The Habit?! The Pervert?! Can we understand them? That's the Comedy of a Mangaka Life.

The mangaka alternates between the standard style and the 4koma.

Sequel:

> Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mangaka-san-to-assistant-san-to-2-r9702 )
Go to Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime is on the air New Window Knight K
  • 0 Replies
Topic [POLL] Who do you think would end up with Aito? New Window Faye
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 8 Replies

976 Comments

Hilarious, don't know how many times I said that this manga is hilarious but it is!
Anyways, the new sister's sooo interesting and funny, new funny scenes bound to happen.
Pedobear ALERT!!!! I see pedobear in disneyland on chap.100. To all loli "Be Calm and Carried On... To a Van full of Candy"
in case you all didn't realize
Spoiler
Ashisu is destined to be Aito's harem assistant forever, lol...
Is it just me or Ashisu looks like Aragaki Ayase from Oreimo and Kuroyukihime from Accel World? ^^;
@Obsolete This is Master Class Ecchi but..... For God Class Ecchi MINAZUKI SUU!!!!! or IMAI KAMI!!!! (So No Otoshimono and Needless respectively) xD Those guys are my heroes above the rest.
I kinda like Just For Fun Scans' quality more than NymphoScans'.

Sometimes I wonder who's the most perverted character in this series, Aito-san or the Editor-in-Chief?
Wow.
Ch. 102 - wtf is wrong with you man?
Ch. 103 - nice.
The man boob sucking was the best
what happened to chapters 99-101
lol... there's no reason for Aito to hug Sena when she's trying to pee...
ch.102 da bomb
this manga has become painful to read...
I certainly didn't think they'd get to use a pee gag in this manga, and then an elevator happened.
So erotic and without showing any panties or skin. This . . . this must be master class ecchi!
Wow, Ch. 98 was one of the most hilarious chapters I've read in a long time. :lol:
This is getting more and more ero by each chapter >_>
Posted ImageI lold at "I'll Pee with you"
If they ever make a spin off about Aito school days with Mihari it's going to be super win XD
@Nolonar: Harem should always be an option. ;) But no, that was not an option. :/
@cyrano
You mean, Harem was not an option?

I'm sad... so very, very sad...
why did she change her hair? so much better how it used to be.
High school Mihara-Swan is so KAWAII! Posted Image
I'm perfectly fine with that, this series has chapters that are mostly stand alone after all. young otosuna is <3
@Lukis
maybe posting on the scanlators site or PM ing the scanlator would be more successful than posting it on some reader's manga related comments

mihari is number 1 btw, though i doubt he ends up with anyone. but hey we can always ship them in our mind

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics