Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 78votes)

Sengoku Strays

Alt Names: alt Chiến Quốcalt War Land Straysalt 戦國ストレイズalt 戰國 straysalt 戰國STRAYS-時空迷遊抄
Author: Nanami Shingo
Artist: Nanami Shingo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasane is your average kendo-obsessed girl, when a brush with a mysterious sword sends her back in time to the Sengoku Era. Stuck in an unfamiliar time and place, Kasane also has the poor luck of winding up right in the middle of the turmoil that surrounded Oda Nobunaga's rise to power!
Go to Sengoku Strays Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

damn even in this manga IMAGAWA is bishie aaaaaaaa refer to oda nobuna

Chapter 33:

"I don't wanna wait

For our lives to be over"

- theme song from "Dousan's creek"

*BREAK,BREAK*

Is it just me or all daimyous in this manga are either bisshies or cool old men? :P

I came back from Chpt 29 to cry.

This chapter... trying not to cry... QAQ <-- Is at work ATM

Thanks for the update SS~

I failed.

/sobs

This chapter... trying not to cry... QAQ <-- Is at work ATM

Thanks for the update SS~

Dousan.....Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we all knew it was coming but still, he was awesome.

Need some romance indeed....

NouXKasane

*cough*

Lol! Kasane might be tomboyish but she hasn't shown to be heading that way yet.

The End is Near!

Don't miss the seaon finale of Dousan's Creek, only here, on the Batoto Channel!

ps on page 7 in t he introductions it's not Ikeda but (Kinoshita) Tokichirou

pps. the Kuroku on page 11 is

Spoiler

Dousaaaaaaan~!!!!

On unrelated topic, if he were called with -san honorific wouldn't it be interesting? "Dousan-saaaaaaan~!!!!!"

Dousan.....Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we all knew it was coming but still, he was awesome.

Need some romance indeed....

NouXKasane

*cough*

Spoiler

Sadly

Spoiler

*shed manly tears* ;   ;

Ooo~~ an update~ YAY <-- tears of joy~

Also Don't tease Ikeda with the cat >:[

Also.

Thanks~~~

For~~~

The~~~

Update~~~

SS~~~

>B3

Lol...those cats...XD

I really want some romance!

><"

Kasane is just so loveable!

Thanks for the update, Silent Sky!

:)

Spoiler

Pretty exciting with the war in this part.     It's funny how Kasane and Nobunaga sometimes think so much alike. 

ooooh, this war is so exciting. i'm gonna need to play some Dynasty Warrior now.

and thus another episode of "Dousan's Creek"... ;p

Comment made almost a year ago but let me just say...that is just soooo bad it made me laugh. Thank you good sir.

And thank you Silent Sky for picking this up <3

for some reason...i cant shake off the strange feeling that kasane is going to become oda's sister oichi. obviously pretty unlikely, but she does seem to be missing right now, and kasane can seem rather similar to nobunaga at times. plus her relationship with him does feel kind of familial rather than the expected romantic (though maybe thats just cuz of oda's "everyone is family" policy thingy i vaguely remember him saying.

Let's ignore all the other unrealistic stuff. What I think makes the least sense is that NO guy has made a move on Kasane, yet. I mean Totoyomi Hideyoshi seems to but I doubt he's serious.

Another interesting thing to think about is whether Kasane changes history or if history happened as it did because of her involvement.

kasane doesnt exactly adhere to the typical desireable traits in a women from that time. its not that surprising few characters show any attraction to her. though, even then, considering how charismatic she is, you'd still think there'd be more suiters.

Let's ignore all the other unrealistic stuff. What I think makes the least sense is that NO guy has made a move on Kasane, yet. I mean Totoyomi Hideyoshi seems to but I doubt he's serious.

Another interesting thing to think about is whether Kasane changes history or if history happened as it did because of her involvement.

Maybe in difference to how she is drawn she is supposed to have zero womanly characteristic and as such doesn't wake men's interests. ^^

XDDD i love the horse~~~ No, dun wanna XDD

and...

Thanks~~~

For~~ 

The~~

Release~~~

SS~~~

>B3

Oooo, that's got me thinking :3 I wanna find out what happens now >.<

I've been patient this whole time, but now I'ma go harass SS for another release XD 

Tateami Scans, get a proofreader plz. -.-

Are you referring to the chaps Tateami scans did or the recently released chapter?

Tateami Scans, get a proofreader plz. -.-

Reading this makes me wanna find a river and yell at it too :3

Also.

Thanks~~~

For~~~

The~~~

Update~~~

SS~~~

>B3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics