Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 77votes)

Luck Stealer

Alt Names: alt Şans Hırsızıalt 幸運妙賊alt 盗运者
Author: Kazu Hajime
Artist: Kazu Hajime
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story is about a man who steals others' luck by touching them with his bare hands. He takes luck away from those "bad" men who have been doing horrible things and makes their death look like a coincidence. With all this luck, what does he do with it, how does he use it?
Go to Luck Stealer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic No such thing as luck New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Canceled, or Just Lack of Scanlators? New Window palido dios
  • 3 Replies

182 Comments

So our evil group has appeared huh.

Well, things looks interesting at least so can't wait to see next.

Welp that escalated quickly.

Well it's completed at 10 volumes. The main plot had to start taking form at some point.

Welp that escalated quickly.

Am I the only one really worried about his daughter?

I'm always worried for her, she has to be fed luck every few days.

Even if the villains don't kidnap her or try something similar, if anything ever happens to her father she's dead within a week. Her mother came to the same conclusion when he was hospitalized during his first job.

If he dies or if he can't reach her for a week for any reason it's the end for her. 

Am I the only one really worried about his daughter?

Next : Luck Stealer Vs One-Punch Man.

Kinda anticlimactic if that is the end of that guy. Thanks for the chapter

Sakura seems to have some sort of strange ability too.    Plus he could be better in the organization cause he is cold and does not stand out visually like Luck Stealer does ( with his blond hair and pale eyse etc ).    I don't know what the old man is up to unless he is jealous of Flamingo being # 1 so much.

It looks like a test set up by the church, to ascertain the extent of his abilities and, probably, discredit him as the 'divine lineage' in favor of whatever pawn they're currently favoring.

Luck Stealer? Imagine breaker?

Sakura seems to have some sort of strange ability too.    Plus he could be better in the organization cause he is cold and does not stand out visually like Luck Stealer does ( with his blond hair and pale eyse etc ).    I don't know what the old man is up to unless he is jealous of Flamingo being # 1 so much.

Sakura propably has a huge flaw somewhere, I guess something emotional (or lack of those).

Anyway I really dislike these "bet"-plotwists where there is literally no reason to accept the bet for one party. I mean what will Luck Stealers boss get from this bet?

Thanks for the great chapter, Arrow!

It's much appreciated.

:)

sakura seems better than luck stealer. don't see why it's worth trading him away just to get tons of cash.

Money is everything, that old man probably is going to die soon. Why would he care if he doesn't have the "best" assassin ?

That money could be used in various ways for loved ones/partners so that they acquire a greater quality of living through status/wealth .

sakura seems better than luck stealer. don't see why it's worth trading him away just to get tons of cash.

It would be better if he make use of the sidekick imo

He got a sidekick! 

I've been tellin' ya guys the flashback was over XP

Yeah... that was a weird transition from past to present when he meets hound.

lol I see, it's just that the return from the flashback arc wasn't clear enough.

I don't get why people are so hard on Hound. He's actually pretty amusing, especially the "kamehameha" part. He's not dead-serious all the time and gives the story a lighter atmosphere, but at the same time he's also a very capable and competent fighter (as long as he follows orders). All of this may become necessary in upcoming chapters.

Also, how did this seem like it was still in a flashback? I didn't see anything confusing about the transition...

The woman in the cover is creepy dammit!

The woman in the cover is his dead wife, show some respect :P

Also, guess all the non-believers have finally had it shoved in their face that the flashback was indeed over a few chapters ago.

Guess we're stuck with this Hound guy. The worst part is that he's prolly gonna end up saving Yuu/Karin's ass somehow in the future, and I'm going to be forced to say "ok fine, he wasn't completely useless after all."

Hound buddy will propably be important from now on. If there is a crazy cult out to kill him, he'll need all the help he can get.

Wait wait wait soo the whole hound thing isn't in the past? ugh so confused~

Hey guys. The Luck Stealer cleaner for Arrow Scanlations here. I really don't like making posts like these, but the fact is we need donations.

We got something in store for you guys to make it worth your while to donate. I'm not about to beg you without any sort of incentive! The big thing we're about to do is get volume raws for Luck Stealer. That means high quality scans for your viewing pleasure. (1600 pixel dimensions without fading and bleeding.) Any donations you send our way will go toward covering the costs of volumes 7 through 10.

In short, please donate! If you got a couple of bucks to spare, toss it our way so we can continue spending our time to bring you quality scanlations. Thank you for understanding and reading Luck Stealer.

You can donate by clicking clicking on the Donate button at arrow-scans.blogspot.com.

That kid is seriously pissing me off.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics