Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 335votes)

High-School DxD

Alt Names: alt ハイスクールD×Dalt High School DxD
Author: Ishibumi Ichiei
Artist: Mishima Hiroji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hyoudou Issei is an ordinary yet lecherous highschool student who is killed by his girlfriend, Amano Yuuma, during their first date. Yuma is revealed to be a fallen angel named Reinare who was sent on a mission to eliminate divine weapons. Issei is later reincarnated as a devil by his senpai Rias Gremory; who in return will serve under Rias in fighting against the fallen angels.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Ishibumi Ichiei with illustrations by Miyama-Zero

Spin-off:

> High-School DxD: Aashia & Koneko Himitsu no Keiyaku!?
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/high-school-dxd-aashia-koneko-himitsu-no-keiyaku-r3610 )
Go to High-School DxD Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Read unwatermarked version at Batoto.com" New Window Solerum
  • 66 Replies
Topic Highschool DxD Anime New Window Karl
  • 23 Replies
Topic General Disccusion New Window Cassanova
  • 27 Replies
Topic The Best Girl New Window Otaku247
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 42 Replies
Topic [spoilers] (Light Novel Only) Logic Proof: White >> Red New Window Zyst
  • 22 Replies

812 Comments

What a sad moment...
I won't spoil it though.

People, please don't forget to NOT spoil anything in the commnent section. We have forums
@magefeanor, don't hate japanzai. i find their online reader user friendly. hate those f*cking and i mean motherf*cking leechers who doesn't respect the scanlation/translation groups
Wowowowowowowow hate these damn watermarks i can't read anything on ipad.
Wowowowowowowow hate these damn watermarks i can't read anything on ipad.
nooooooo! of all the female characters, i think Assia tops them all. she also has over 9000 potential for ecchi moments and pantie shots xD (except for koneko. she's at an entirely different level)
WAHHH!! It's so sad.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler "Good bye my love." ToT
Did the Prez take the sacred gear back? Will Assia come back to life?]
Serves that fallen angel right.
Finally someone told that his ex the real name of his sacred gear was getting annoyed.

Crimson Dragon Emperor. :D
Finally she got what she desevered
what a cool-lookin jesus lol...
well talk about not trown any puches, looks like this manga is going to have it brutale parts.
Bam! I now hate Japanzai....
Spoiler
next arc!! next arc!!
lol i want this girl to show up <------

Dandere ftw
Oh god this fight gonna be SO COOOOOL *____________________*
I cant wait damnit T____T
we have up to chapter 12 (right now)...so don't worry.... and more to come.
[spoiler]Wow.. i'm expecting that he would become a king or something in the next chap ... if not ... that's would be a huge dissapointment[/spoier]
Angel bitch talks too much. Hopefully volume 2 will have more beatdowns and less putdowns.
Well this sucks.... we will be stuck on this cliffhanger for some time now =.= vol 2 just finished and that is all that is out in japan so far.
Why're everyone double posting and spamming?
Please keep the space underneath the manga clean. Go spam @ General Discussion.
God damn stopping at the good part
COCKTEASER, MINDFUCK, COCKTEASER, MINDFUCK,COCKTEASER, MINDFUCK...
This really isn't the way of ending such a great chapter.. need the next one ASAP.
Kinda ironically the Jesus watermark don't you guys think?
nooooooooooooo
a clifhanger
Posted ImageNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics