Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 335votes)

High-School DxD

Alt Names: alt ハイスクールD×Dalt High School DxD
Author: Ishibumi Ichiei
Artist: Mishima Hiroji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hyoudou Issei is an ordinary yet lecherous highschool student who is killed by his girlfriend, Amano Yuuma, during their first date. Yuma is revealed to be a fallen angel named Reinare who was sent on a mission to eliminate divine weapons. Issei is later reincarnated as a devil by his senpai Rias Gremory; who in return will serve under Rias in fighting against the fallen angels.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Ishibumi Ichiei with illustrations by Miyama-Zero

Spin-off:

> High-School DxD: Aashia & Koneko Himitsu no Keiyaku!?
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/high-school-dxd-aashia-koneko-himitsu-no-keiyaku-r3610 )
Go to High-School DxD Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Read unwatermarked version at Batoto.com" New Window Solerum
  • 66 Replies
Topic Highschool DxD Anime New Window Karl
  • 23 Replies
Topic General Disccusion New Window Cassanova
  • 27 Replies
Topic The Best Girl New Window Otaku247
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 42 Replies
Topic [spoilers] (Light Novel Only) Logic Proof: White >> Red New Window Zyst
  • 22 Replies

812 Comments

somebody should just kill the watermark...it ruining this site for a lot people... >,>
lol i cant read anything because of watermark..wtf?
I'm really liking this. There is no Japanese cliché of a ultra weak character that begs for mercy saves his enemies and becomes friends with everyone. Just because of that, this manga is roughly 66.7% better than anything out there.
haa~... i loved that begging face of hers, filled with terror...
after seeing that black guy, i just had to stop, it is probably a nice manga, but i am reading way too much as it is, and that picture just gave me nightmares
What a waste, If she wouldnt have been so evil she would have made an excellent candidate for the harem plan. Dont think he isnt hurt by this. Even if she didnt love him, he did. I just hope they can save his friend. If not, hes very likely to fall into depression.
Glad that fallen angel is gone to be honest >_>. I despise people like that, especially women.. Especially in manga/books D:
I'm on an iPad and almost never notice the watermarks. Too fast for my eyes.
i bet you didnt see that coming.
such a pretty young (and big breasted) girl being turned to ashes like that...
Anyone else getting some some images that wont show on chap 9? they load then disapear behind a 404 pic
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ehkepjiconegkhpodgoaeamnpckdbblp

that's the extension offered directly from google's website.
i was wondering what the hell was that thing flashing up was. i saw it firefox like for but onl like half a second then back to image.
I've read the comments about Jesus appearing after "he" prayed to Satan/Devil King, and I thought that I might have missed something. Since I did not see it.

Turns out the Jesus is part of a watermark, and I did not see it when I was using Firefox. The watermarks appear when I used Chromium.
I sorta wanted that fallen angel to live, but I think that was my perverted self speaking.
Ahhh she got what she deserves, It was really satisfying but I think he should have'd use her for his harem or just kill her himself. He should have said to her "ain't pay back a B1tch" lol and then just blast her.
Issei was going to pray to maou-sama then a jesus picture comes up. Hmm.. odd.
:P
ah what a happy ending to that ch
I just downloaded the extension for Chrome at japanzai.com, it took less than 5 seconds. Now the watermarks can not bother me anymore.
If you guys got Chrome, then go to their website. There's a extension you can download if you got watermark issues.

Fixed my problem.
awesome!
The watermarks doesn't disappear..
@ritokage: if the watermarks are still showing up after reading this, then switch to a different browser. if it still happens, then i got nothing... :\
What the f*ck is up with all these watermarks!? Some pages have them while others doesn't. I mist half the chapter because of them. They shouldn't pop up on Batoto right? So how comes they do?
Yes... finally.

Funny how they always try to make a last-ditch change-of-heart before they kick the bucket.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics