Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 335votes)

High-School DxD

Alt Names: alt ハイスクールD×Dalt High School DxD
Author: Ishibumi Ichiei
Artist: Mishima Hiroji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hyoudou Issei is an ordinary yet lecherous highschool student who is killed by his girlfriend, Amano Yuuma, during their first date. Yuma is revealed to be a fallen angel named Reinare who was sent on a mission to eliminate divine weapons. Issei is later reincarnated as a devil by his senpai Rias Gremory; who in return will serve under Rias in fighting against the fallen angels.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Ishibumi Ichiei with illustrations by Miyama-Zero

Spin-off:

> High-School DxD: Aashia & Koneko Himitsu no Keiyaku!?
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/high-school-dxd-aashia-koneko-himitsu-no-keiyaku-r3610 )
Go to High-School DxD Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Read unwatermarked version at Batoto.com" New Window Solerum
  • 66 Replies
Topic Highschool DxD Anime New Window Karl
  • 23 Replies
Topic General Disccusion New Window Cassanova
  • 27 Replies
Topic The Best Girl New Window Otaku247
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 42 Replies
Topic [spoilers] (Light Novel Only) Logic Proof: White >> Red New Window Zyst
  • 22 Replies

812 Comments

I'm..... about ..... to cry

An update? 

Really?

Now I'm cryin'

crying-waterfalls.gif

yeah but 4 chapters only this year thats kinda of needing a bit of pick up cuz soon the official one will catch up cuz vol 4 is coming out in late feb then in may for vol 5.so it not like you guys have not enough time just saying becareful before it gets to the point that the official is about to or will surpass you in translate chaps.

I... just... Sigh...

e04034da36.jpg

Except... We... didn't drop it...?

????

http://renzokuseiscans.blogspot.com/2014/03/latest-project-status.html

Just a couple clicks away from this page.

yeah but 4 chapters only this year thats kinda of needing a bit of pick up cuz soon the official one will catch up cuz vol 4 is coming out in late feb then in may for vol 5.so it not like you guys have not enough time just saying becareful before it gets to the point that the official is about to or will surpass you in translate chaps.

It's bullshit that they dropped this!

Except... We... didn't drop it...?

????

http://renzokuseiscans.blogspot.com/2014/03/latest-project-status.html

Just a couple clicks away from this page.

Oh i hear ya scan groups these days are acting like scared lil girls (wanted to say the b word) cuz yeah i know its official version is release but that didn't stop naruto, bleach, one piece just to name a few big ones that had their groups still go despite the official ones coming out.

well I gotten volume 3 of the manga so i'll probably see the official versions before we see the scan version at this point

what a load of bullshit. you're at you marriage, a kid come over and someone say: hey lets gamble the bride ? and you are like : hey what a nice idea !

and the: my son is strong and i'm proud of him, better ally with the enemy and crush him. i'm so a wonderful father.

Oh? The rule in Devil society is simple, those who have power take everything. Besides it's a win-win situation for both families, the gremory side can get Sekiryutei in their family and the phenex wants Riser to learn what defeat is, so he can improve more. So yeah, i don't see any problems.

what a load of bullshit. you're at you marriage, a kid come over and someone say: hey lets gamble the bride ? and you are like : hey what a nice idea !

and the: my son is strong and i'm proud of him, better ally with the enemy and crush him. i'm so a wonderful father.

Worth the wait

This manga is pretty cool but it would be best if I didn't forgot the story and the characters between two updates.

Hmm... only like 6 months for an update... Well see you guys again in another 6 months.

Yeah juggernaut drive will be amazing , the chant when reading the light novel made me have goosebumps hahaha. Also ddraig line to shalba " You... made the wrong choince." So coool.
Such a shame he uses it just that time... Vali's empireo juggernaut OVERdrive to me is WAY cooler than Issei's actual form " true crimson dragon emperor ", what do you think? the chant too , is so cool. 

Oh and I think they might cover all the LNs so don't worry , that's because DxD is one of the most famous LNs in japan. 

I prefer Issei's... Crimson is the BEST ^.^ Can't wait until they will cover the fight with Sairaorg. And there is another good thing in upcomnig season... Issei is going to activate his real balance breaker... (poke)XD.

BTW. There is one thing in Issei's chant... what means "[...] King up high [...]"? English is not my native language and it is little hard to understand for me.

I'm forgotten that manga version of DXD exist :P

Thx for update!!

Pretty much me also....but regardless thanks for the translation :)

good to see you again old friend.

Please, someone can give me a summary of what happened in the NL ?

finally an update!

I'm forgotten that manga version of DXD exist :P 

Thx for update!!

Really?? FCK YEAH!! So in first season we saw Asia arc and Riser arc. in second season was Kokabiel and Vali... so in third season we should see the underworld training and... JUGERNAUT DRIVE!!!! Hope they will make whole LN into anime XD

Yeah juggernaut drive will be amazing , the chant when reading the light novel made me have goosebumps hahaha. Also ddraig line to shalba " You... made the wrong choince." So coool.
Such a shame he uses it just that time... Vali's empireo juggernaut OVERdrive to me is WAY cooler than Issei's actual form " true crimson dragon emperor ", what do you think? the chant too , is so cool. 

Oh and I think they might cover all the LNs so don't worry , that's because DxD is one of the most famous LNs in japan. 

Really?? FCK YEAH!! So in first season we saw Asia arc and Riser arc. in second season was Kokabiel and Vali... so in third season we should see the underworld training and... JUGERNAUT DRIVE!!!! Hope they will make whole LN into anime XD

if anyone was still on the fence about buying the english localization of volume 1 or waiting for a review of the translation here it is.

the good points.

so far i haven't noticed any spelling mistakes(skimmed through it), it stays true to the source material and doesn't change anything drastically(translation is different then the fan translation obviously), ALL the sound effects are translated and i mean all of them.

now for the bad ones.

the editing could've been done better.. examples are (no clean up of the white dots on pages, while sound effects are translated the sound effects itself aren't cleaned up and the translation is just put beside it)

but it's not a deal breaker.

all in all a good job by Yen Press there's no doubt i will be purchasing future volumes.

Well, I guess I can be merciful and magnanimous to your guys...

So I grant you, out of the kindness of my heart, a two week extension on your lives.

Isn't that generous of me!?

*Waits for expected praise and gratitude from my faithful scanlating slaves.*

OUCH!!!   Dammit, Derek!  Those rocks HURT!!!  NO!  NO!  PUT DOWN THAT BASEBALL BAT!!!

2 weeks became 2 months. Pervy is not happy.

Either it's because of slow update or the manga just likes to throw things quickly but this chapter was a bit confusing to me. A lot of names I forgot and I also don't follow the plot anymore...

the RAW it self is slow ...

lol 2 months of waiting and finally some progress...this manga is quite slow

Either it's because of slow update or the manga just likes to throw things quickly but this chapter was a bit confusing to me. A lot of names I forgot and I also don't follow the plot anymore... 

too slow ... at this rate 3rd season might even start before the manga cover  2nd season anime ... 

8omJg.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics