Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 396votes)

Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou

Alt Names: alt 忍者忍同学的纯情alt 忍者シノブさんの純情alt Ninja Shinobu-chan no Junjoualt Shinobu's Pure Heart
Author: Yuzuchiri
Artist: Yuzuchiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl named Shinobu, who is perfectly normal and most definitely not a ninja.
Go to Ninja Shinobu-san no Junjou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Criminal Activity New Window Granitefish
  • 5 Replies

566 Comments

Tch, you're strong. 

LIKE A GORILLA!

"Naughty girl" Oh boy!!

It is demanded that this manga continue it's serialization.....

In this country.

b-but... Muh Sakakibara.

Oh well, nevermind, cute is justice and this is as just as it gets.

Looks like ChildHood Friend won the Sasuke-bowl

Being naughty pays off. In this case, getting a (much better than that other one) Sasuke.

Looks like ChildHood Friend won the Sasuke-bowl

Oh god, my heart.

This chapter was the cutest.

Author komi naoshi, he made double arts but it got axed, he made nisekoi it got 200+ chapters.

let's not forget Mx0 which really deserves to be continued.

oddly enough at the end, it's like the author knew the end is near and is sending the message

"It's fine , I think"

The author of Mx0 actually chose to end it. I really wish it had continued, but it wasn't technically cancelled.

Frog is best wingman.

Spoiler

Found the species

internetkid
Sep 15 2017 05:09 AM
> final scroll Plz no

Frog is best wingman.

I find myself really enjoying manga about socially-inept people. Kinda like myself, I guess.

Comrrrraaaaaaaaaaade.

That was an excellent attack! It's super effective!

So has he realized yet that he's attracted to her yet?

Author komi naoshi, he made double arts but it got axed, he made nisekoi it got 200+ chapters.

oddly enough at the end, it's like the author knew the end is near and is sending the message

"It's fine , I think"

My Hero Academia was the third attempt at success by Kohei Horikoshi. Just like Nisekoi was. If you get shitcanned three times in Jump, you don't get anymore chances (I think that's how it goes, need to reread Bakuman). Still, Double Arts was very painful. And Mx0. The author of Mx0 then did a series that was popular (Kagami no Kuni), but he shot himself in the foot by making it limited. At least we have KISSxDeath. Probably the funniest axe was Zen Martial Arts Academy. Just read chapter 29 and laugh.

He said something about saving up his mana.  That would suggest you can bank it across turns, which would make it a bit easier.

The part that seems bad tactics to me is, he only seems to have one of those, right?  No matter the game, you can't build a deck around a single card; what are the chances you'll actually pull it in time to matter?

Depends on how prominent tutors are and the overall deck limitations. Hearthstone only allows 30 cards and 1 copy of any legendary, so with enough draw and stalling, you can usually pull your target. Plus, this is a childhood card game, meta hardly matters.

i'm so sad that it ends at chapter 30. I hope the ending is great.

The writing and characters have progressively gotten more charming as the story progresses. This is so good qvq

Might be a rule in the rulebook that states that you can have only a limited amount for certain cards.  And for certain cards, the limitation is greater.

Also, these are kids. They might make their decks from card packs and not have multiples of the really rare cards.

So adorable, I'm so saaaad. Don't want it to end yeeeet.

How come can be so good damn dense?

"It's fine , I think"

What's worse is Double Arts got axed and the Last Chapter was the Title Drop Chapter/Climax of the Intro.

I find myself really enjoying manga about socially-inept people. Kinda like myself, I guess.

Hey, it's been over 15 years since I last really played! Most I can remember is hating green token-flood decks since they completely countered my slow-start deck. Though if I made it past say, 5 lands then things really started to happen!

Sounds like we're about the same "age" in that respect. I hadn't been using mine in a while, and gave them away when I moved in '99.

I was fond of goblins, which were arguably a precursor to tokenswarms, but my specialty was blue trick decks. Ah, memories. ^_^

>Some mediocre manga get tons of Volume

>This gem only gets 7

Why life is unfair and Japan has shit taste?

"It's fine , I think"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics