Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 155votes)

Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru

Alt Names: alt 異世界温泉に転生した俺の効能がとんでもすぎるalt 이세계 온천으로 전생한 내 효능이 너무 쩐다alt My efficacy of incarnating to a different world hot spring is too bad
Author: Nanaumi Sou
Artist: Mori Airi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school student Atami Kusatsu on his way to a rural onsen, meets with a tragic accident along the way and dies, but he's reincarnated as an onsen in a fantasy universe.

In this world, the liquefied Atami turns out to have remarkable physical and magical healing properties, and he soon finds himself being regularly visited by beautiful elven adventurer Laticia, large-breasted priestess Kumu, and petite village chieftess Chichiku.
Go to Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

139 Comments

Which is Isekai is worse?, this one or the one about a vending machine?.

Tell the name about the isekai with vending machine! I am curious xD

I don't think its wrong , but it does seem kinda desperate and beggy haha. Nonetheless its not like they're hiding their content behind a paywall, and there're not forcing people to give them money. Project like these needs manpower and funds to continue and donations are one way to get them.If you appreciate their work and would like to give support to continue then donate, if you're not feeling it then dont. Though I would appreciate it more if groups that accepts donations continue their translations until the end of the manga and not just drop/ suddenly stop translations, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

It's about the difference between begging and asking. Lh begged since the beginning, he didn't ask. I said in my comment that if it was only "donate if you like" it would be okay, but putting a sense of urgency like that removes the urgency. If at one point, there are in real dire straits, nobody will see the difference.

Shut your mouth, the vending machine one is actually good. This one is trash though.

lol.. this is  straight up legitimately and literally stupid as hell. The ONLY redeeming quality about this is female nudity.

nudist beeeeeeeeeeach!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF7mjeKi9XY

lol.. this is  straight up legitimately and literally stupid as hell. The ONLY redeeming quality about this is female nudity.

Nipples and Tits Everywere But The Demographic Here is Shounen
Nicely Done

The isekai genre is evolving before our very eyes. Very soon we will have the pleasure of reading a series where truck-kun is transported to another world, and runs down his foes.

Nah see, he would have to come back as Prius-chan owned by a rich noble and run people over with a magic cow-catcher.

Milk bath..... riiiiiight

That girl returned the milk bath to onsen kid

a plot like this is actually going somewhere... who would have guess huh?

"Hello! I'm T.Truck. I am your everyday average (high-school ?) truck what you can find anywhere. But one day when I was doing my usual thing killing people and sending them to another worlds with OP abilities. He appeared... It was a strange guy with a big S on it's chest and when I crashed with him I died... But thanks to Truck-God-Sama I got another chance in another world. And now my work is to hit people,monsters,dragons and many other things and send them to a normal world... Life is strange."

You missed out on a perfectly good(?) Chuck Norris joke

Like how, after five days of agonizing pain, the cobra died. or something.

"Hello! I'm T.Truck. I am your everyday average (high-school ?) truck what you can find anywhere. But one day when I was doing my usual thing killing people and sending them to another worlds with OP abilities. He appeared... It was a strange guy with a big S on it's chest and when I crashed with him I died... But thanks to Truck-God-Sama I got another chance in another world. And now my work is to hit people,monsters,dragons and many other things and send them to a normal world... Life is strange."

I don't now why but this sticks out to me. Trying to crash and send the guy into another world who was already in another world, via space pod crash.

Oh dmn, poor Onsen :/

Spoiler

4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731

I'm a simple man. I see valvrave memes and I liberate them

Has Isekai gone to far?

4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731

The isekai genre is evolving before our very eyes. Very soon we will have the pleasure of reading a series where truck-kun is transported to another world, and runs down his foes.

Has Isekai gone to far?

No! We need truck-kun here to be the transport agent for getting people to the other world. Think of him as being a modern version of Charon helping transport victims lucky recipients. Isekaiderian Transport Co strikes again.

wait, this is seriously getting a manga adaption?

Wow, this is really bad.

That...

would be AWESOME!!!

Just think how many overpowered fiends has Truck-kamisama created, and then imagine him(?)self taking the stage.

I've followed stranger stuff before. So what the harm in adding this for the time being?
This is bad, even in an isekai standards

Milk bath..... riiiiiight

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics