Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 180votes)

Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki

Alt Names: alt 現実主義勇者の王国再建記alt How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
Author: Dozeumaru
Artist: Ueda Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “O, Hero!” With that cliched line, Kazuya Souma found himself summoned to another world and his adventure–-did not begin. After he presents his plan to strengthen the country economically and militarily, the king cedes the throne to him and Souma finds himself saddled with ruling the nation! What’s more, he’s betrothed to the king’s daughter now…?! In order to get the country back on its feet, Souma calls the wise, the talented, and the gifted to his side. Five people gather before the newly crowned Souma. Just what are the many talents and abilities they possess…?! What path will his outlook as a realist take Souma and the people of his country down? A revolutionary transferred-to-another-world administrative fantasy series starts here!

RAW: http://over-lap.co.jp/現実主義勇者の王国再建記/product/0/ZG0013/?cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which is the better group? LHTranslation or Biamam Scans New Window lygarx
  • 10 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic English Translated LN New Window YukitoOnline
  • 5 Replies

254 Comments

Let the guy have his power convenient for paperwork, otherwise he will work himself to death.

Poor MC, Truck kun and some god should bring someone over reborn as a PC to help the MC in all of his office work. 

Of course let the PC be supplied by a hamster wheel.

This manga is a little similar to https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/simply-good-taste-for-a-dukes-daughter-r17720

Man, the cleaning and typesetting is phenomenal. However, I think the team behind this needs to work a bit on editing some of the phrases being said. Some sentences were rather awkward to read.

So I guess the author isn't a fan of the free market.
About the farmers, they are idiots - you don't test the depth of the lake with both legs; so what the mc really should invest in is education system... or it would be if this story was realist, but luckily it isn't.

the guy has been working in a room filled with paperwork without the use of computers, printers, or even a type writer.

Let the guy have his power convenient for paperwork, otherwise he will work himself to death.

Not to mention every power will be needed to make the kingdom great again.

Yes, I love this meme.

I love the novels, but I gotta say, the story would have been so much better w/o his magic abilities. What makes the novel so good are his normal qualities, and his abilities seem merely tacked on and gimpy. They're used more often to comedic effect than they ever are for anything serious.

the guy has been working in a room filled with paperwork without the use of computers, printers, or even a type writer.

I love the novels, but I gotta say, the story would have been so much better w/o his magic abilities. What makes the novel so good are his normal qualities, and his abilities seem merely tacked on and gimpy. They're used more often to comedic effect than they ever are for anything serious.

So....you don't like comedy?

Spoiler

The gif cover was dope.

I hope other scanlators and  manga will follow it. 

Did I just spot a wild Jojo reference? That was unexpected.

Edit:

Spoiler

an isekai without:
Truck-kun
OP magic powers
Adventure guild

what madness is this? is this one of those fabled good isekais i've heard off?

I'd argue that, from the sound of it, that means things are working as intended. 'I, the SUMMONED HERO, use my GRANTED POWERS TO...fill out paperwork three times as fast.' '...Not...not anything like a sword of light to kill the demon king?' 'Nope. Paperwork.'

Didn't notice this manga until now.  My brain quite literally exploded from the alternating covers.

I'm afraid of change..

Spoiler

this is a good read as a novel and from what I can see so far as a manga it still continues to live up to expectation.

here is hoping that the future chapters are just as well planned as this one was :3

...is it just me or is the cover constantly changing? @_@

The future is now, old man

No. Look at her on the double spread page. Well, a bimbo was wrong because she still dresses nicely, but her cute appearance is gone. Don't take me seriously, I'm just slightly disappointed with the increase of, uh, racks, curves, and stuff. I would have liked if they just stayed faithful, but with the same amount of details and tone with the current one.

Well, granted they probably took SOME license with her body... This is a VISUAL medium over the LN after all.

However, I have to agree, if your visual of her changed, you have every right to be disappointed.

BTW< i'm looking at the Amazon cover right now, and while there is a difference its hard to tell on my end.  It is late, and I've been typesetting for 10 hours...  So my eyes might not be the best judge... ;)

Are you sure you aren't confusing the Queen for Liscia?

No. Look at her on the double spread page. Well, a bimbo was wrong because she still dresses nicely, but her cute appearance is gone. Don't take me seriously, I'm just slightly disappointed with the increase of, uh, racks, curves, and stuff. I would have liked if they just stayed faithful, but with the same amount of details and tone with the current one.

While admittedly the art is above average, I don't like the new art style. They turned Princess into a big-breasted blonde bimbo. Every girl now has a more curved sexy body or so, and they look more mature. Bad bad idea, but I will still read this. No cheerful Saber clone, though. Sad!

Are you sure you aren't confusing the Queen for Liscia?

You shouldn't see QE as anything to boost an economy. It would be more suitable to see it as one of the various tools used to prevent an economy from crashing. Central banks use that to put more money on the table => this affect the amount of money in circulation=> lowers the overall value of money => hopefully lowers the interest rates as well => which would eventually allow for mor einvestments to be made (lower interests make investments cheaper) => it would then boost the economy.

Usually it stops at controlling the overall value of money. This allow the central banks to keep the inflation in check to a certain extent.

Hope this helps (I am an economist, so this is not a definitive answer but rather one of the many probabilities of our universe, actually a lot of stuff you can read in the news about economy is BS, an economist should be there to give you a better insight, not an answer *personal opinion/rant*)

And if you think Japan has a good economy, sure, why not. But an economy alone doesn't make a country, I know it's cliché but people make a country. Here is an article about Japan that I find quite interesting and easy to understand :

https://www.fool.com/investing/international/2011/01/28/japan-is-dying.aspx

As a biologist, I feel that John B. Calhoun had great insight as to how populations decay.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-doomed-mouse-utopia-that-inspired-the-rats-of-nimh

And as a Ron Paul supporter, I can't help but feel complete animus to central banks, especially the Federal Reserve. I won't get into a rant in a manga forum of all places, but I feel strongly that they are a large part of what's wrong with the world today. A return to a Gold Standard, or possibly bitcoin, while auditing the Federal Reserve would be a step in the right direction.

You shouldn't see QE as anything to boost an economy. It would be more suitable to see it as one of the various tools used to prevent an economy from crashing. Central banks use that to put more money on the table => this affect the amount of money in circulation=> lowers the overall value of money => hopefully lowers the interest rates as well => which would eventually allow for mor einvestments to be made (lower interests make investments cheaper) => it would then boost the economy.

Usually it stops at controlling the overall value of money. This allow the central banks to keep the inflation in check to a certain extent.

Hope this helps (I am an economist, so this is not a definitive answer but rather one of the many probabilities of our universe, actually a lot of stuff you can read in the news about economy is BS, an economist should be there to give you a better insight, not an answer *personal opinion/rant*)

And if you think Japan has a good economy, sure, why not. But an economy alone doesn't make a country, I know it's cliché but people make a country. Here is an article about Japan that I find quite interesting and easy to understand :

I reckon he doesn't think that,

DbHuntzz wrote "I would be kinda scared to have someone that comes from a country with Japan's actual economic specs giving adivice on how I ought to run mine"

While admittedly the art is above average, I don't like the new art style. They turned Princess into a big-breasted blonde bimbo. Every girl now has a more curved sexy body or so, and they look more mature. Bad bad idea, but I will still read this. No cheerful Saber clone, though. Sad!

They are not even trying anymore for fuck's sake. Jesus Christ, I can't even get past the first chapter without feeling disgusted that something like this is actually being published.

Sorry... Your point went right over my head XD.
I tend to think State management as something completely different from a private company (and english is not my first language so...). Altough you made a good point about the japanese mindset, due to my little bias there, I would be kinda scared to have someone that comes from a country with Japan's atual economic specs giving adivice on how I ought to run mine.

And since the US begun practicing Quantitative Easing the government debt exploded and is resulting in the raise of interest rates to hold inflation, so even though the US also does it, that doesn't mean QE is a reliable deveice to "boost" the economy. (But I'm no economist so I may be completely wrong...)

Liking the .gif cover!

You missed the point, the point was an example of the Japanese mindset of how to run any company or service well, not the charity itself. By the way, the United States already practices Quantitative Easing as well. 

Sorry... Your point went right over my head XD.
I tend to think State management as something completely different from a private company (and english is not my first language so...). Altough you made a good point about the japanese mindset, due to my little bias there, I would be kinda scared to have someone that comes from a country with Japan's atual economic specs giving adivice on how I ought to run mine.

And since the US begun practicing Quantitative Easing the government debt exploded and is resulting in the raise of interest rates to hold inflation, so even though the US also does it, that doesn't mean QE is a reliable deveice to "boost" the economy. (But I'm no economist so I may be completely wrong...)

...is it just me or is the cover constantly changing? @_@

Old man, we live in the age of high technology. The future is indeed capable of trapping people's souls inside a boxed chinese painting and moving them like puppets for eternity.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics