Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.05 - 65votes)

I Became A Dog?!

Alt Names: alt 一条狗alt Blyat!?alt I Became a doge?!alt Yi Tiao Gou
Author: Shituzi & Buka Manga
Artist: Shituzi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: My body was swapped with my dog??? How could I solve a series of problems with a dog body?? My favorite girl is waiting for me!!!! And my dog is fucking other dogs with my body!!!!! What should I do……
Go to I Became A Dog?! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

Lol... but dog hands can't do that...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doge_(meme)
Doge (often pronounced /ˈdoʊʒ/ DOHZH or /ˈdoʊɡ/ DOHG)%5B2%5D is an Internet meme that became popular in 2013. The meme typically consists of a picture of a Shiba Inu accompanied by multicolored text in Comic Sans font in the foreground. The text, representing a kind of internal monologue, is deliberately written in a form of broken English.

Doge. Dog-e. Doggy. That's how it is supposed to be pronounced. I'll never understand why this stupid-ass pronounciation became so popular.

Who wouldn't give up at that moment wwwwwwww

You had me at doge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doge_(meme) 

Doge (often pronounced /ˈdʒ/ DOHZH or /ˈdɡ/ DOHG)[2] is an Internet meme that became popular in 2013. The meme typically consists of a picture of a Shiba Inu accompanied by multicolored text in Comic Sans font in the foreground. The text, representing a kind of internal monologue, is deliberately written in a form of broken English.

As long as bestiality is straight, it's fine with me, honestly.

The German politicians e.g. are some crazy folks, as they announced to bill a "marriage for everyone" [Ehe für alle]. I really want to see how they are going to deal with all those law suits of people from special interest groups which are "not included" in this seemingly "for everyone"-setting [which should also cover cases of zoophilia and incestous relationships if it claims to be for everyone]

xD

Might be funny to elucidate in this webtoon how people become "dog lovers" the unusual way

that's a bit sick maybe you should take a break from the internet...for a while
---
@Puchidol
On the internet,
Spoiler

It's not that bad consider he could be with love all day long as the most genius doggy .

for his body ?    .... Amen If it were me i would only wish for it to disappear before thing become ugly , for example

How a dog pee with cloth on ?                >>      It 'll be smelly man walking around .

How its activity ?  Eat + sleep + mating  >>       The worst is he trying to mate outside his season and get send to hospital or jail .

His body life ?                                          >>      Just forgot about it , once you are on newspaper as human dogge , it's public execution.    

MC's name literally means "become a dog," or at least something sounds a lot like that. Clever, author. Really clever.

As long as bestiality is straight, it's fine with me, honestly.

The German politicians e.g. are some crazy folks, as they announced to bill a "marriage for everyone" [Ehe für alle]. I really want to see how they are going to deal with all those law suits of people from special interest groups which are "not included" in this seemingly "for everyone"-setting [which should also cover cases of zoophilia and incestous relationships if it claims to be for everyone]

xD

Might be funny to elucidate in this webtoon how people become "dog lovers" the unusual way

I was done at the summary... but i'm going to try reading some of it anyway. Hopefully the mc (his body) screwing dogs is not really a thing.

Is it just me or is the chapter just a blank page?

Is he fixed?

No he (the premise) is very much broken.

Goddamnit, and I thought this would be a historical manga about Venice!

Goddamnit, I came here just to make that joke and you beat me to it!

Goddamnit, and I thought this would be a historical manga about Venice!

Is he fixed?

"And my dog is Fking other dogs with my body" I know better but I am drawn to this horror like a moth to a flame. If only it would load...  

Maybe its best that it doesn't. 

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it's not loading for me...

I, on the other hand, am waiting in anticipation for those sweet sweet doge memes. Do your worst!

I'm not respecting you at my fullest force right now.  Prepare yourselves...

I'm going to pre-empt anyone else in this comment section and say that if you post a doge meme I will immediately lose all respect I have for you.

I, on the other hand, am waiting in anticipation for those sweet sweet doge memes. Do your worst!

I'm going to pre-empt anyone else in this comment section and say that if you post a doge meme I will immediately lose all respect I have for you.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics