Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 231votes)

Hero-Sama, How is the Water?

Alt Names: alt 勇者様、湯加減はいかがですか?alt 용사님, 물 온도는 어떠신가요?alt Mr. Hero, How is the Water?alt Yuusha-sama, Yukagen wa Ikaga desu ka?
Author: Marimo
Artist: Marimo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the former hero Loki and his time working at an onsen with his monster co-workers!

Raws: http://urasunday.com/yukagen/index.html
Go to Hero-Sama, How is the Water? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hero, how is the water, released chapters discussion New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

274 Comments

Uwaaa the core the core is the core is in her.........

NTR'D Loli slime...!? Whats comes after the rape, ofc loli slime's children and they will be raped and split till he become's the "Ultimate incest loli slime harem owner" somone ever can be!!!!

Wait...

was that supposed to be an NTR parody?

Is this series actually about making fun of various hentai genres?

That...well...that just happened. I guess.

my reaction after the guy turns into an old fat guy

Spoiler

That the closest thing a non-h get to an actual h.

Dude just straight up fisted her for the finish. Now that is a true hero!

Let the ero route be open for thee..

That...well...that just happened. I guess.

That's too dangerous, Marimo-san.

common heroes goes with water form this, fire form that, strength form this, speed form that mode changes.

loki went with hydrophobic-enchanted, highly magic-powered NTR bald old guy mode. now that's a true hero. it must the form that ultimately defeated the evil lord.

Deep commentary. There's a fat old bald man inside all of us.

NTR VILLAIN MODE ACTIVATED

loli slime + oldman was surprisingly a good combi.

... Wha..?

I feel like I shouldn't but,
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The borderline seems nonexsistent here haha

I think it's "immune to physical attacks and weak to magic." instead of "ignores the laws of physics."

And you would be correct! Because I'm a complete and utter idiot. Thank you!

I think it's "immune to physical attacks and weak to magic." instead of "ignores the laws of physics."

Loli Slime colored by Kapu:

http://imgur.com/a/zExCi

Did I just saw the loli butthole in the chapter with tge fairies?

looooolllll the next chapter......stright from hentai...... :D

What a cliffhanger 

Ofc you can't wash a slimy loli

You need to lick her...

Rather than a sponge, I think he'll need a mesh strainer or cheese cloth to strain "wash" her.

i have to ask, did the author ever did doujins on the side? for academic reasons.

F or
A cademic
P urposes

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics