Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 328votes)

Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Alt Names: alt Demon Mother: My Son is so Cute, I Just Can't Help Myself!alt 아들이 귀여워서 어쩔 수 없는 마족엄마alt La madre demonia indefensa frente a la lindura de su hijoalt 息子がかわいくて仕方がない魔族の母親
Author: Zyugoya
Artist: Zyugoya
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A cute manga about a demon girl with her son.
Feel the Love in it!

Raw: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/mazoku/

Author Twitter @zyugoya
Go to Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic dropping Notice - Rakuen Translations New Window kurozen
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Father? and other questions and concerns New Window lygarx
  • 13 Replies
Topic Series Art/Fanart Collections New Window Aereus
  • 1 Replies
Topic the raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies

518 Comments

What's with that cover picture?

Its freaking adorable and hot at the same time. :huh:

Little known fact.

Nukos are highly territorial and respond aggressively

to any competition in cuteness that enters their sphere.

d5P9fiUm.jpg

How cuteORcFyj7.png

...A human female student takes care of all her living expenses? Well, we all need to be sure to thank her because otherwise we wouldn't get to see this lovely slice-of-life :D

Little known fact.

Nukos are highly territorial and respond aggressively

to any competition in cuteness that enters their sphere.

d5P9fiUm.jpg

Followed because demon milf's ahegao.

It still begs the question of why the husband would be leaving living expenses for the family to a freaking high school girl. Realistically speaking how is that even possible unless their expenses are dirt cheap?

I'm only assuming but could this be a case of a "Mantis" couple... if it is, poor husband... at least his last one is "that" one...

I thought she talks about her husband or something like that until I saw the girl.

A little disappointed about that but let's see. the school girl is maybe her sister-in-law

It still begs the question of why the husband would be leaving living expenses for the family to a freaking high school girl. Realistically speaking how is that even possible unless their expenses are dirt cheap?

Humanoids with wings augment with magic anyways. Wings needed to lift humans would be far larger than what are typically drawn and the muscles and bone structure needed to move them would look grotesque.  

I like ass wings myself, just for something different.  They also reduce the clutter going on at shoulder level. 

Our mother and son remain adorable but I'm looking forward to seeing how they interact with humans - or at least their human. 

There are pictures an older Gospel to be found on the authors twitter page and elsewhere.  Safe to say the girls will be all over him - if any can get past his mother. 

What he mean that wings on the back would not be able to properly support your weight and cause issue when flying. Where as wings down by your hips and ass would allow for a much more stable and less exhaustive flight.

Exactly.  Wings from the shoulder blades would cause your lower body to just droop down as dead weight in flight, causing even more work for the wings.  It's the same principle as why jets don't have their wings under the cockpit.  Wings provide lift, and your lift has to be even with your center of mass, or bad things happen.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Care to elaborate?

What he mean that wings on the back would not be able to properly support your weight and cause issue when flying. Where as wings down by your hips and ass would allow for a much more stable and less exhaustive flight.

Speaking of physics.

It's not ass, it't located at the human anatomy gravity point.

(a bit on the same plane then your belly button)

Wings on your back, like an angel is depicted.

DONT WORK.

Wings need to be confrom to certain physical laws, to actually not be just decorations.

https://cdn.tutsplus.com/vector/uploads/2013/12/4.-Centres-of-gravity-and-support.jpg

Follow link for an simple sketch demonstration of said point.

"Ass wings" as you call them. Are flyable wings for humanoids.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Care to elaborate?

AssWings.  That is all.

I love Asswings

Is she doing yuri prostitution with a young girl for money?  

looking for H doujin now ... =3= ...

We can be sure about one thing if the husband is dead: the hero suffered a death by snu snu.

Speaking of physics.

DONT WORK.

Wings need to be confrom to certain physical laws, to actually not be just decorations.

https://cdn.tutsplus.com/vector/uploads/2013/12/4.-Centres-of-gravity-and-support.jpg

I Knew it, those angel wings are decorations all along! Because they use magic to fly :3

MidoriKitzune
Aug 05 2016 09:57 AM

Whoa there, that's quite a leap you're making.

That's what hentai mangas do of your brain .... always going to the extreme.

As long as it's just that ....

Whoa there, that's quite a leap you're making.

MidoriKitzune
Aug 05 2016 09:41 AM

AssWings.  That is all.

Speaking of physics.

DONT WORK.

MidoriKitzune
Aug 05 2016 09:37 AM

ok I'm curious, Where's the father...

*coughs*

That's the fathers sister.

And the father is in hospital with two ... amputated legs.

Dunno how.... but probably intercourse.

The insurance company had to payout ...

And now the three of them are living comfortable lives.

While useless shit hero-kun is stuck at the hopsital withugly nurses xD.

ok I'm curious, Where's the father...

AssWings.  That is all.

Huhu, it's probably because hentai has corrupted me from years of reading it, but i can already imagine doujinshi of it with the setting where her son grew up and discovered something "new". We can also add that little sister(gospel aunt) to have a threesome, maaaaaaaan that would be something i'd "read a lot".

Nonetheless, it's cute af manga.

this clear things up the father is a human

naah, this is 100000x better

Not quite.

This manga is about a mother and her son,

while T-rex Kanojo is about a T-rex and her boy-friend.

Both are cute but has different setting.

It's actually not fair to compare the two.

Both are cute IMO.

P.S. I have a feeling you misinterpreted the "T-rex Kanojo" as THAT ONE manga with REAL T-rex.

Well, whatever the case, here's the T-rex manga mentioned:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/t-rex-na-kanojo-r15160

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics