Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 157votes)

Dengeki Daisy

Alt Names: alt หนุ่มแสบมาช๊อตรักalt Bông Cúc Diệu Kìalt 爱情接合器alt 电击Daisyalt Electric Daisyalt 電撃デイジーalt 전격데이지alt 愛情接合器alt Мобильная маргариткаalt الأقحوان الكهربائي
Author: Motomi Kyousuke
Artist: Motomi Kyousuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “No matter what happens, I’ll protect you.” Teru, who lost her only remaining relative, her older brother, is cheered on by a mail from an enigmatic person, DAISY, who she can contact via the cellphone her brother gave her. One day, through an unexpected incident, Teru ends up working as a servant for the delinquent school janitor, Kurosaki. But this scoundrel, Kurosaki is really…!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly parts of the comic were scanlated by a group that doesn't allow rehosting of licenced comics. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Dengeki Daisy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Preview of Ch. 63 New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

arrggg cliffhanger -  I want to see what's behind the $%&*( door. 

I guess we can expect a takedown notice from Viz very soon then. Viz are pricks like that, even getting manga reader apps removed from Google Play.

Dont mention that! You never spoke of this....

-sweeps comment under the rug-

No reason to wait for the scanlators to finish, the official English translation of volume 13 (which goes through chapter 64) from viz media is for sale in the US as we speak.

And it is frikking adorable. ^_^

I guess we can expect a takedown notice from Viz very soon then. Viz are pricks like that, even getting manga reader apps removed from Google Play.

End notes of chapter 62 cracked me up

No reason to wait for the scanlators to finish, the official English translation of volume 13 (which goes through chapter 64) from viz media is for sale in the US as we speak.

And it is frikking adorable. ^_^

Great new chapter.   Now that the chapters are done I hope that the rest are translated soon but I'm also fine with the month by month as I'm not in any hurry for it to end, but I so want to read it... 

Teru was just awesome in chapter 61 - a  Christmas present for us. 

Oh God...she better watch out her back!

Spoiler

6yo daughter passed by and said, "Mom, that's Squid Girl.  She's afraid of stuff." LOL

Yeah!  Dengeki Daisy returns!  Thanks S2Scans!

Ending, huh?  Looks like the final tally will be 15 volumes.

Well, the emotional plot is mostly resolved--they're in love, they've found their strength, they're ready to face the past.  A bit of cloak and dagger, a final reveal or two, solid resolution of the issues around Teru's dad's death, and a nice "happily ever after" finish with some patented Motomi Kyousuke sass . . . two and a half volumes seems about right for that. 

I'll be sad to see it over, but I think the timing is right.  And hopefully it just means we'll get to see whatever Motomi-sensei comes up with next, yes?

Thanks for the update :D 

Wow it's almost over. Anime please?

Oh God...she better watch out her back!
Spoiler

1 more chapter~~~Til THE END crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Spoiler

Great new chapter -   that Anthra is a good foe since he is intelligent and is into playing games with people and manipulating them,  it makes him a much more interesting villian than the others.

The M in M's Testament stands for McGuffin.

Epic:

Spoiler

Awesome chapter!!!   Loved the Kurosaki / Teru moments   !!!  but then ugg

Spoiler

Ahh damn, they got cockblocked there for a moment.

2622m3m.jpg

Owh, Batoto doesn't have the earlier chapters...
My friend recommend this one,
and when i see some familiar names on the comment section, my expectation got high.
I hope the scanlator will upload it.
teru's skills as a kunoichi are awesome. this chapter might be the most realistic ninja story i've read
Yeah, some great stuff this chapter. Funny how if characters are well conceived you get character development even when what's happening is mostly plot/action. People show who they are, and how they are developing, by what they do and how they do it.
And yeah, I've been thinking that for a few chapters now.
Wonderful chapter - I loved the art work this time - thought everyone looked even better than usual. :) Teru's acting was great and Kurosaki's hacking, great coordinated attack.
Anyone else think that Rena might wind up with Hiyoshi?
Thank you for the update S2S and KidCongo.
And then go bald! ;)
OMG That bastard grabbed Teru's bewbs!!! Oh wait...she doesn't have any...Nevermind Kurosaki!!! Kill that bastard

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics