Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 172votes)

Usagi Drop

Alt Names: alt A Funny Fatheralt 恆恕恎惉惭惃惗alt 恆恕恎惉惭惃惗 ē•Ŗ外ē·Øalt Bunny Dropalt ē™½å…”ēŽ©å¶alt ē™½å…”ē³–alt ķ† ė¼ ė“œė”­ģŠ¤alt Rabbit Dropalt Un drĆ“le de pĆØre (French)alt Usagi Drop: Bangai-henalt Usagi Drop: Bangaihenalt Š‘Ń€Š¾ŃˆŠµŠ½Š½Ń‹Š¹ ŠšŃ€Š¾Š»ŠøŠŗalt הפל×Ŗ ×¢×Øנב
Author: Unita Yumi
Artist: Unita Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Going home for his grandfatherā€™s funeral, thirty-year-old bachelor Daikichi is floored to discover that the old man had an illegitimate child with a younger lover! The rest of his family is equally shocked and embarrassed by this surprise development, and not one of them wants anything to do with the silent little girl, Rin. In a fit of angry spontaneity, Daikichi decides to take her in himself! But will living with this overgrown teenager of a man help Rin come out of her shell? And hang on, wonā€™t this turn of events spell doom for Daikichiā€™s love life?!
Go to Usagi Drop Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your thoughts~ (may contain spoilers) New Window Irecinius
  • 23 Replies
Topic Help in Understanding a Part New Window acurarsx
  • 10 Replies

123 Comments

Thx for the scanslations/ Translations.

The ending is surprising imo ... I do think that nobody was expecting that kind of ending even after she became a teenager.

Loved it.  Even the ending.  I get the feeling most people found it creepy because they're close-minded.

I found it 'creepy' because it ruined everything that I liked about the manga. It went from an adorable story of a man finding fulfillment in his life by becoming an adoptive father (and possibly having a cute romance with a beautiful woman) to a may-december romance AFTER everything else that happened. It shattered my immersion and broke Daikichi's character--after more than a decade of raising this girl as his daughter, suddenly he wants to fuck her.

It's bullshit and I hate it.

Loved it.  Even the ending.  I get the feeling most people found it creepy because they're close-minded.

Loved the extra chapters. but...

Wait So nothing about the guy kouki's mom was with?
Wonderful end.

@Larg couldnĀ“t agree more.
Thank you, scanlators, for coming back and finishing the epilogue volume. This was a great series.
where can i read chapters 31 to 35?
Is this over or are there more epilogues or extras?
i've got warm fuzzy feelings inside and i can't stop smiling, why is this?
No babies ever after. Oh well, ended well enough.
a very good final chapter, thanks Random Fan and Marshmallow Scans!!
HNNG, poor Kouki! If he'd made his move in middle school, this thing would've ended differently!
@alrei. It used to be the end, but then the author made another volume with more backstory, and an epilogue.
Someone out there, please tell me this :c

I'm still reading this manga (currently chap. 13) and I'm curious about this "Vol.9 Ch.56: [end]". It is really the end of the series? Or of an arc? And what about the rest of the chapters?

Maybe I can find the answer in the comments but... FUCK YOU GUYS, I CAN SEE THERE'S A LOT OF SPOILER ON THEM. So that's it. Thanks in advance.
I chuckled at the T-shirt in the lastest.
Self-promotion and devastating the 4th wall at the same time.
Not gonna lie, i personally liked the ending it was "cute" in its own way.
the last chapters creep me more than the whole rin/daikichi relationship going in the 9th vol... since I know that they end up together. there is no longer cute ;_;
Except this was the middle-school arc, not the high-school arc. And at least it tied up the loose end of how Kouki got involved with Akari in the first place.

I think these are all just one-shot stories that tie up loose ends the main manga couldn't because they don't focus directly on Daikichi and Rin.
Nurrrrr I don't wanna see their high school drama >< I wanna see more kawaii uguu~ kodomo no jikan!
Ugh, after the disappointment on after time-skip arc why weren't the mangaka just focus on the childhood times for the extra chapters? Or at least make a story that take place after the ending of the main story, I had enough of emo high school arc :(

Was the after time skip arc well received on Japan, I wonder?
@snowboard340 Pretty sure he's being a smartass. There are people who believe that the manga ended before the time skip and none of this other stuff happened after. That's their choice.
nitani with daichi would have been a better story. for me, usagi drop ended at the grade schooler (i refuse to accept rinxdaichi) fackkkkkk
An H group is fine too.
@yum's nai I think you're confused. They are the same characters. There was a time skip. They belong to the same manga.
are you sure you guys arent getting these mangas confused? I know its easy since its by the same mangaka but there are clearly two separate stories here, the first of which ends at chapter 24 and the second which picks up with some similar looking characters not to be confused with those of usagi drop. they really should fix that and make a separate page for that. yeah.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics