Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 172votes)

Team Medical Dragon

Alt Names: alt 医龍alt 醫龍Team Medical Dragonalt Iryuu - Team Medical Dragonalt Medical Dragonalt Team Medical Dragonalt Tim Naga Medisalt Команда "Дракон Медицинский"
Author: Nagai Akira
Artist: Nogizaka Tarou
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningDrama DramaMedical MedicalPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Dr. Katou is an ambitious woman who seeks to revolutionize the corrupt and inefficient Japanese medical system from within by becoming a professor in a teaching hospital. She enlists a maverick surgeon, Dr. Asada Ryuutarou, to help her with research that would catapult her to a professorship should they succeed and publish. However, Asada's refusal to conform to the system soon threatens to destroy not only her plans but her entire career. Katou is prepared to do anything, including going along with the system, in order to achieve her end goal, but she begins to question whether she has gone too far as Asada's actions bring many of the system's shortcomings to light.

This manga received the 50th Shogakukan Manga Award for general manga in 2005.
Go to Team Medical Dragon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Seeking Help!!!! New Window bosslady
  • 0 Replies
Topic Corrupt doctors New Window agustis
  • 18 Replies
Topic TOP 5 New Window Ridan
  • 4 Replies
Topic Katou and Yaguchi's son New Window passerby09
  • 2 Replies
Topic Attention scanlators New Window オニヅカ
  • 4 Replies

457 Comments

Thanks for the releases
One of the best medical manga
owned bitch owned
I'm better than you are, nana bubu stick your head in dudu.
their are only 13 chapters left since they started on 12.
@nanyang we're trying our best to bring weekly releases and if thhings slow down its because some of us have school and work
damn by the rate lively scan is going, it's going take 2years for them to complete :(
That kid is dead inside.
ooooh the Cliffhanger, it buuuuuuurns!!!!
Hahah. He probably feels inferior to Ryu now.
OH SNAP. THE TWO HAVE GOT HISTORY.
Showoff...
YESSS!!! someone with greater balls against the wrinkled noguchi!!!

let the match of the wits begin!!!

can't wait!!.

thank you so much for the update!!
...................................and Asada pawned them all! buwahahahah
Run Dr. Chun-Li he's gonna eat ya!!!!
i bet they'll shook hands and be buddies! :)
hmm... asada doesn't look like he hates the new candidate. might get interesting
OH No, Dr. Chun-Li's MD competition is badass, what will she do!!!????
is it just me or does the new guy look evil... not bad evil just... cold calculating evil.
Lol. I bet Kitou's candidate is Asada.

You know what. If the plot becomes too difficult to unravel for the author, the best option would be to almost kill off Noguchi's family and have Asada save them.
Of course, good authors don't take the easy route. Heheh.
YEAH you tell them Chun-Li M.D. or whatever her name was.
i agree with you amplify.. now it irks me to the point flicking noguchi's forehead on my screen!! duh!!

obstacle after obstacle... urrrrgggghh! really that noguchi... the villain you just love to hate!
MWAHHAHAHAHA. Noguchi just made a big mistake.
Noguchi is the only character of any manga I've ever read that has made me dearly wish for the ability to punch people through time, space, the internet and the reality between our world and the manga world.

And somehow he manages it nearly ever chapter with only a smirk :|
Hate. Hate with the fire of a thousand suns.
Now what will be of Kihara?

Take Asada's side to very end and get a full time redeemption?

Go back to Noguchi's rotten wings, droping his chances of redeemption out of the window?
@UglyFingers Welcome to the club. She gives me that Chun Li (look-wise) vibe, and I love it. =P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics