Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 87votes)

Sperman

Alt Names: alt 스퍼맨
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After years of frustration, Kim Gidoo is about to have his first time with the girl he loves.
But then, he's kidnapped by a group of suspicious people, and learns that he's to become a hero thanks to his super-powered sperm...
Go to Sperman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Interesting Story New Window relic626
  • 3 Replies

181 Comments

Somehow, having "supreme cream scanlations" providing the chapters is really awkward.

Oh and yeah, common sense is a sort of mystified concept over there. I mean

Spoiler

One of these days.. I swear my Internet Provider is going to look through my surfing history and thinking :"Ahah I got you!"

Then they start to gather evidence on me by reading more in-depth and become so confused with their life instead.

What the Fuck im i reading!? And why im i liking it so much?!

Wat. da. fuck. 

I initially read it as Spearmint...damn you PC Culture!!!

Read chapter 3, his dingaling has a spearmint flavor, that color tho

Ok. This is Ha Il Kwon and chap 2 is out, so where is the romance?!?! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Professor Pervy says: The mathematics make it perfectly clear...

E=MS2  This can be simplified into the following algorithm:

The heat of the meat is equal to the angle of the dangle times the square of the pubic hair.

Class dismissed and don't forget to turn in your homework as you leave.

And Catbug... For disrupting the class with your PC nonsense, you will stay after class and "Fap-write" on the chalkboard 100 times: "I will not be politically correct."  I hope you remembered to bring your stimulatory handbook with this week's images of underaged farm animals posing in the nude.

The heat of the meat is equal to the angle of the dangle times the square of the pubic hair.

And Catbug... For disrupting the class with your PC nonsense, you will stay after class and "Fap-write" on the chalkboard 100 times: "I will not be politically correct."  I hope you remembered to bring your stimulatory handbook with this week's images of underaged farm animals posing in the nude.

If our pervy sage said so then it must be true mmm...~!

One of the most obvious "Ultimate Truths of the Universe" is the fact that I NEVER LIE!!!

Spoiler

But I do wonder if Gidoo is somehow related by blood to Shimonone Takara of Rising x Rydeen...

Poor him, he can't has sex with his gf, and she forget about him. They hero association or evil organization?

Heroes are never heroes for everyone.

I'm in the weird portion of Batoto again....I guess this makes me a pervert like sage.....oh well

tumblr_m56bu6sn6W1qedctyo1_400.jpg

If our pervy sage said so then it must be true mmm...~!

that equation with the trig conversion equations lol
the timer and the shape of the research facility

This author really knows how to make things enjoyably obvious

Well this is... interesting...

Ahh... who am i kidding THIS IS HILARIOUS!

Ha Il-Kwon hmmm

Poor him, he can't has sex with his gf, and she forget about him. They hero association or evil organization?

You now live in a world where someone imagined Sperman.

I initially read it as Spearmint...damn you PC Culture!!!

E=ms^2--->Energy =mass*sperm^2
LOL, nice one

I just can't stop laughing every time I see their base. XD And he now has Seed Bullet. LMAO! 

Oh my god?

So this isn't some batoto fever dream? It's real?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics