Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 329votes)

Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga

Alt Names: alt And Then Suddenly, My Partner of Fatealt それは突然、運命の相手がalt 그것은 갑자기 운명의 상대가alt 那是突然出现的、生命中的另一半alt Hauki, Ashavahan qu Aqidiraalt Suddenly, the Marriage Partner Showed Upalt Tiba-Tiba Saja Jodohku Munculalt Y De Repente, Mi Destinado Apareció
Author: Hiromoto Hiroki
Artist: Hiromoto Hiroki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Imagine a country where couples are chosen based on the compatibility of their genes. Whenever a resident reaches the age of 14, a partner will be suggested to him or her based on which match would result in the best child being born.

This is a collection of stories about some of the more “interesting” pairings chosen by this system.

The great stories with sweet vanilla flavor. :D
Go to Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Poll] Your favorite couple in this manga? New Window Takao-chan
  • 3 Replies
Topic Just for the record, premise is a horrible idea New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 27 Replies
Topic In vitro fertilisation New Window Evange
  • 0 Replies
Topic Quick Poll New Window TRMshadow
  • 5 Replies

426 Comments

:ohnomnom:

Imagine a country where couples are chosen based on the compatibility of their genes. Whenever a resident reaches the age of 14, a partner will be suggested to him or her based on which match would result in the best child being born.

​they should actually do that in Japan its to small of a country to allow cousins to marry thats probably a big part of why their birth rate is so low

but i don't suggest allowing cousins to marry in any country so what do i know?   

http://vatoto.com/read/_/162684/sore-wa-totsuzen-unmei-no-aite-ga_v4_ch21_by_village-idiot/30

Those are the eyes of a couple saying "Damn you cellphone! WHY?!?!?"

ah !!!!! the Fan Service

Damn phone !!

24 chapters.

That kiss was lewd (*^3^)/~☆

Too bad they're cockblocked by grandma

guys...I just found out that this ends on Chapter 23...after that the manga is finished...

what about my twins!?

you just bring me my worst news for today...

Leave it to grandmothers to stop sex even if they're about tot die.
sigh* to FAKKU again...

Nice chapter! I really liked how he didn't cower out in the end :3 That ecchi feel...

i hope there is some extra to show us what happens of the last 2 couples after they decide to marry
need more Yuuichi x Manami :(
Man and i wanted to see what our gaming couple is doing nowadays or in an unknown future.
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
He just need a decent script writer to complement his art =(.
guys...I just found out that this ends on Chapter 23...after that the manga is finished...

what about my twins!?
Oh boy, the grim reaper is approaching.
Ahh an update!!!!!!
Nah, i preffered incest at the start, that was the best
JUN X MAI !!!!
still my fav
moar moar moar moar moarmo amormoarmormaormoarmoar maor i want moar
No...I say cousins getting married is pretty normal
I believe a storm is coming.
Wow that mom really is a bitch.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series