Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 337votes)

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Alt Names: alt Amano Megumi Esta Muy Abierta!alt Amano Megumi is Wide Open!alt 天野めぐみはスキだらけ!alt 天野惠浑身是破绽!alt เรื่องหนักอกของอามาโนะ เมกุมิ!alt 아마노 메구미는 빈틈투성이!alt Si Megumi Amano ay Tatanga-tanga!
Author: Nekoguchi
Artist: Nekoguchi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When you realize it, there are many people who are addicted to her!! Be careful of Megumi Amano's carelessness!!
Go to Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Positive Traits of Our Male Lead-Shindou Manabu New Window UltimateAdrian20
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why does MC not chose Megumi already? New Window nopeewhy
  • 8 Replies
Topic The more he fights it, the worse it gets New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any translator? New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

1080 Comments

Okay ... Aki was super endearing in that chapter. XD

I can't believe Amano's dad is a Dullahan

126 000 yen wow that is almost 1k Norwegian krone

Man it's almost 10k Norwegian krone...r

It could still happen, but thank god it hasn't. One of my most hated tropes. You have a nice romcom going them some insane lesbian shows up and molests the female MC and shits all over the male MC. No offense to lesbians or fans of yuri, it's just a common cop-out for a plot these days. Megumin's friends are actually nice people, and I hope it stays that way.

My friend! Both you and Reyfish, actually. I also hate that trope, especially when nobody cares or cares to say anything to the lesbian character no matter what she does.

Norway!!!!!!

Norway!!!!!!

so the mom was the matchmaker since the start ... poor MC he never stood a chance, and well, now he just wants it 

Norway!!!!!!

Norway!!!!!!

Norway!!!!!!

Good god that beautiful brown goddess in that color spread...

I just want more...

Still maintaining that tan even in April. I don't know how she does it, but I'm not complaining.

thank god it's not another lecher lesbian

Not yet mmm...

It could still happen, but thank god it hasn't. One of my most hated tropes. You have a nice romcom going them some insane lesbian shows up and molests the female MC and shits all over the male MC. No offense to lesbians or fans of yuri, it's just a common cop-out for a plot these days. Megumin's friends are actually nice people, and I hope it stays that way.

If 100 chapters = 1 school year then we're probably in for another 200 chapters or so before we see some actually development

That means it'll be 2021 before something actually happens

Good god that beautiful brown goddess in that color spread...

I just want more...

If 100 chapters = 1 school year then we're probably in for another 200 chapters or so before we see some actually development

Progress... one panty-shot at a time.

I don't think Manabu would be walking at all tbh.

Lets all be honest, Manbu is going to be lucky to survive the honeymoon....

at least Tomo select someone her physical equal in the sack.  

Fishery Lady is wrong. If those two were newlyweds, they'd look a lot more tired and they'd both be walking funny.

I don't think Manabu would be walking at all tbh.

Fishery Lady is wrong. If those two were newlyweds, they'd look a lot more tired and they'd both be walking funny.
I REMEMBER ~ MANABUUUUUU ~

Um... I'll have what HE'S having.

I'm starting to get pissed off with Manabu's Mikawa thing. I'm like, "Just realize your feelings already you Osmium headed fool! You barely think about Mikawa anymore. Who do you think of the most, geez!"

It's the only brake to make the usual episodic formula stays, the author needs to prevent them to be an actual couple which will make their interaction different from the usual formula. Unless the author wanted to wrap it up and ends the manga, it probably will stay like that.

Huh, so he doesn't care about a poster of a woman with the same proportions as Megumi, but when he pictures her in the same bikini he immediately becomes the pubescent horndog we all know.

Has to be true love.

Megumi must have the most incredible panty drawer. She is always wearing something with some super flashy pattern. Do you think she has any boring solid-colored ones? Or any that are just white?

Considering the variety per chapter, that drawer has the same properties than Doraemon's pocket.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics